Does Gandhi belong in the same Hell as Hitler?

How about the guy who comes up with the cure for cancer, if he's also a padophile?

why would gandhi go to hell?

(not that there is such a thing).
Because he rejected Jesus or he didn't convert to christianity after white devils told him their story.

You dont know that all non christians burn in hell? They were warned.
Only according to some christians- usually of the evangelical protestant variety

How about the guy who comes up with the cure for cancer, if he's also a padophile?

Pedophilia isn't a sin.
???....gonna have a hard time convincing anyone that is true.....

Facts don't require convincing.
irrelevant in this context.....you aren't speaking of fact, you are speaking of the opinion (and a rather strange one at that) of a guy who calls himself Delta4........

Pedophilia isn't a sin.
???....gonna have a hard time convincing anyone that is true.....

Facts don't require convincing.
irrelevant in this context.....you aren't speaking of fact, you are speaking of the opinion (and a rather strange one at that) of a guy who calls himself Delta4........

Simple test, show chapter and verse where peodphilia (or using their terms of the time) was described as a sin.

You know Delta4 is a Star Trek reference right? An agrarian society, peaceful, advanced, and sex-positive as all get out? The bald woman from ST:The Motion Picture was Deltan. And her line of "My oath of celibacy is on record...Would never take advantage of a sexually immature species." :)

Hitler was a Christian, so assuming he requested forgiveness by Christian doctrine is in a better place than Ghandi.
there is as much chance that Ghandi made a choice to believe at the end of his life as that Hitler did.......

Hitler's very last act was suicide. So it'd seem regardless of any last minute change of heart, his very very last act was a mortal sin (according to most.)

Ghandi was a racist so I wouldnt mind if he went to the same hell hitler is in.
Ghandi was like Jesus.
Not really. Jesus loved everyone....or so the story goes.
Even the soldiers that strung him up?
Thats what the good book says.

"Destroy them utterly, make no covenant with them, show them no mercy..."
- Deut 7

That 'good book?' :)

Ghandi was a racist so I wouldnt mind if he went to the same hell hitler is in.
Ghandi was like Jesus.
Not really. Jesus loved everyone....or so the story goes.
Even the soldiers that strung him up?
Thats what the good book says.

"Destroy them utterly, make no covenant with them, show them no mercy..."
- Deut 7

That 'good book?' :)
That was when god was in his early stages. Jesus was more of a pacifist.

He doesn't believe in Jesus.

You'll have to show me where Jesus said "He that doesn't believe in me shall suck it and roast in the fires of hell." :)

Would have been an odd thing for a Jew to say since we don't believe in hell and the messiah hasn't come yet.

Last edited:

You'll have to show me where Jesus said "He that doesn't believe in me shall suck it and roast in the fires of hell." :)

Would have been an odd thing for a Jew to say since we don't believe in hell.
Do Jews believe in heaven?

Fire and brimstone was made up by Christians. Its like the ultimate boogey man for adults. Jews believe in heaven from what I know.

Yes. But the fire and brimstone hell stuff is made up. Look up Sheol if you want to know what Jews believe.

Yes. But the fire and brimstone hell stuff is made up. Look up Sheol if you want to know what Jews believe.

oh, thank God! since i broke my lent the other day..... ;)

oh, thank God! since i broke my lent the other day..... ;)

We're ok with that. :thup:

Forum List

Back