Does Gandhi belong in the same Hell as Hitler?

I want you to think about this hypothetical story for a moment. You are approached by a person who knows a Cartel Boss who offers you 1 million dollars to traffic cocaine internationally for 1 year for him. You travel for 1 year for him and in exchange he gives you a million dollars. You think about all that you could use that million dollars for and you are very tempted to do this. You have a beautiful family, a small home and a low paying job and struggle day to day. The idea of a million dollars is very tempting. Your wife says to you - what would happen if you got caught? What do you do?
A. Find out what the laws are in that country first and see what the consequences are going to be if you get caught.
B. Don't find out what the laws are because not finding out the penalty is life with no parole in a hell hole prison is not something you want to know about. Especially when you know that you will never see your wife or children again and that they are now without a husband, provider or father - Forever.

If you have any sense at all - you wouldn't even consider doing such a thing but if you still were going to "break the Law'" you'd surely want to know just how bad the consequences would be before you went through with it. How much more so should you find out now what hell is like before you decide to rebel against God and go the way of the devil? You need to watch this video. WATCH IT. IF YOU ARE SO TOUGH YOU THINK YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE DEVIL THEN WATCH THIS VIDEO AND SEE WHAT THE PRICE IS GOING TO BE.

Last edited:
I don't think a just god would send everyone who didn't believe what a book of fairy tales said about his son, to Hell. Then he wouldn't be a just god.

A just person would not.

But can we really apply the terms 'just', 'good', 'evil' or even 'biased' to a God?

Do not suggest that people are more merciful than God is. The fact that there is breath in your lungs is evidence of God's abundant mercy and grace. Seriously. DO NOT TAKE THE GRACE OF GOD FOR GRANTED.

People don't give diseases to children or give babies birth defects.
Diseases and birth defects exist because of sin. Who were the original sinners? I believe it was Adam and Eve. So yeah. People are responsible for that, and more.

Hitler was a Christian, so assuming he requested forgiveness by Christian doctrine is in a better place than Ghandi.

Hitler was a Christian, so assuming he requested forgiveness by Christian doctrine is in a better place than Ghandi.

Wrong. Hitler was a Catholic not a Christian. There is no salvation in Catholicism. It's a pagan religion. You cannot get to heaven as a Catholic. You must be born again to enter the kingdom of heaven. If you will watch the video you will see that the Columbian youths saw Hitler in hell. There is another intercessor who saw visions of the Pope in hell.

Bottom line. If there is the slightest possibility that the Bible speaks the truth, don't you think it would be a good idea to set aside any preconceived notions you have and study Gods word with an open heart? It's not exactly the kind of thing you want left unresolved. Eternity is forever, and there are no second chances.

I don't think a just god would send everyone who didn't believe what a book of fairy tales said about his son, to Hell. Then he wouldn't be a just god.

A just person would not.

But can we really apply the terms 'just', 'good', 'evil' or even 'biased' to a God?

Do not suggest that people are more merciful than God is. The fact that there is breath in your lungs is evidence of God's abundant mercy and grace. Seriously. DO NOT TAKE THE GRACE OF GOD FOR GRANTED.

Diseases and birth defects exist because of sin. Who were the original sinners? I believe it was Adam and Eve. So yeah. People are responsible for that, and more.
That's not very nice to punish a child for its parents sin.

If god can do that I can get an abortion.

A just person would not.

What's not fair about it? Can something perfect come from something that is imperfect? No. It cannot. Sin affects all. But salvation is also available to all. Life on this ball of dirt is not the final destination. It is only the journey. And it determines the final destination, does it not?

Wrong. Hitler was a Catholic not a Christian. There is no salvation in Catholicism. It's a pagan religion. You cannot get to heaven as a Catholic. You must be born again to enter the kingdom of heaven. If you will watch the video you will see that the Columbian youths saw Hitler in hell. There is another intercessor who saw visions of the Pope in hell.
Catholicism is a subset of christianity. Of course Hitler was a christian.

A just person would not.

What's not fair about it? Can something perfect come from something that is imperfect? No. It cannot. Sin affects all. But salvation is also available to all. Life on this ball of dirt is not the final destination. It is only the journey. And it determines the final destination, does it not?
Once you are dead that's it and there are no perfect anything or anyone.

A just person would not.

If he's so merciful why did he have to sacrifice his son? Why couldn't he simply be merciful?

How about the guy who comes up with the cure for cancer, if he's also a padophile?

Pedophilia isn't a sin. If anything, the Judaeo-Christian god has no objections whatsoever to adult-child sexual relationships and even (in effect) raping and forcing young girls to bear children as it did with Mary, a young girl of marriable age (in Judaism that'd be 12.)

Forum List

Back