Does anyone regret not getting the mRNA vaccine?

The anti-vaxx crowd cannot admit many more are alive than dead because of the vaxx.

Turbo mental masturbation by the anti-vaxxers because it feels good.
Then why did Africa have the lowest COVID deaths while simultaneously having the lowest vaccine rates?

Let’s see you science your way out of that one.

See? Like I said, you're just making crazy stuff up.

That's why everyone stopped paying attention to your cult long ago. We tried, but since you're so deadset on suicide, we won't be able to save you.

Oh, so this is wrong?

More deaths since vaccine than after, by several hundred thousands.

Great vaccine you got there. 🤣

You really are that stupid

Last edited:

I nearly died because I had a reaction called cytokine storm last time I had a flu vaccine. At that time, my doctor told me to never have another vaccine.

So I don't.

Am I anti-vaccine?

Not anti-vax at all. I scheduled a visit with my doctor when the clot shot was all the rage. She was very candid and advised that being young, healthy and active, she would not recommend the vax.

Glad I listened.

I nearly died because I had a reaction called cytokine storm last time I had a flu vaccine. At that time, my doctor told me to never have another vaccine.

So I don't.

Am I anti-vaccine?

The last flu shot I had was about 20 years ago. Not getting another one. I had the flu when I was 9 and that was 40 years ago.

I remember talking to this girl and this was March of 2020 when there were no vaccines invented yet. She said she got COVID and she was the first person that I knew that got it. She said she got really sick and eventually went to the hospital. She said she left the hospital and stayed in her apartment and friends brought food through the door. I still stand by this, don't give me intubation because if you put me on respiratory life support, I think that is what kills so many people. I would refuse it. I would want CPAP or just regular oxygen. I think that is why so many died. Does anyone else feel that being intubated for weeks causes an early death. A doc told me that, these people hooked up to these machines get pnuemonia and die.

I remember talking to this girl and this was March of 2020 when there were no vaccines invented yet. She said she got COVID and she was the first person that I knew that got it. She said she got really sick and eventually went to the hospital. She said she left the hospital and stayed in her apartment and friends brought food through the door. I still stand by this, don't give me intubation because if you put me on respiratory life support, I think that is what kills so many people. I would refuse it. I would want CPAP or just regular oxygen. I think that is why so many died. Does anyone else feel that being intubated for weeks causes an early death. A doc told me that, these people hooked up to these machines get pnuemonia and die.

That doc was smart.

There are a few of them around.

Forum List

Back