Does Anyone Really Think Hillary Will Win?

BUSH.bmp

The Great Bush Recession pushed millions more onto food stamps. Thank you, President Obama, for not letting them starve to death.

In the 7th year of our Lord Obama there are 13 milion MORE on food stamps then there were under bush.
whose failed ideas evince??
Are you willing to raise wages on unskilled wages like Obama wants?

Why not?

cuz you think that would help

moron
Tell us your plan for getting people off of welfare. Trickle down? Shipping jobs offshore?
Trump says....

I don't like firing people; work makes people better The American work ethic is what led generations of Americans to create our once prosperous nation.

That's what I find so morally offensive about welfare dependency: it robs people of the chance to improve. Work gives every day a sense of purpose. A job well done provides a sense of pride and accomplishment. I love to work. In fact, I like working so much that I seldom take vacations. Because I work so hard, I've been privileged to create jobs for tens of thousands of people. And on my hit show "The Apprentice", I get to work with people from all works of life. I'm known for my famous line, "You're fired!" But the truth is, I don't like firing people. Sometimes you have to do it, but it's never fun or easy. One of my favorite parts of business is seeing how work transforms people into better, more confident, more competent individuals. It's inspiring and beautiful to watch. Source: Time to Get Tough, by Donald Trump, p.107 , Dec 5, 2011

Food stamps should be temporary; not a decade on the dole The food stamp program was originally created as temporary assistance for families with momentary times of need. And it shouldn't be needed often. Thankfully, 96 percent of America's poor parents say their children never suffer even a day of hunger. But when half of food stamp recipients have been on the dole for nearly a decade, something is clearly wrong, and some of it has to do with fraud.

The really infuriating thing is that the Obama administration doesn't seem to care about how taxpayers are being shaken down by this outrageously mismanaged government program.
The blatant waste of taxpayers' dollars doesn't bother Obama, because it's all part of his broader nanny-state agenda. Perhaps that's why his administration doesn't give a rip about policing fraud or administering responsible oversight-he's buying votes.

Source: Time to Get Tough, by Donald Trump, p.113-114 , Dec 5, 2011

Apply welfare-to-work to 76 other welfare programs The secret to the 1996 Welfare Reform Act's success was that it tied welfare to work. To get your check, you had to prove that you were enrolled in job-training or trying to find work. But here's the rub: the 1996 Welfare Reform Act only dealt with one program, Aid to Families with Dependent Children (AFDC), not the other seventy-six welfare programs which, today, cost taxpayers more than $900 billion annually. We need to take a page from the 1996 reform and do the same for other welfare programs. Benefits should have strings attached to them. After all, if it's our money recipients are getting, we the people should have a say in how it's spent.

The way forward is to do what we did with AFDC and attach welfare benefits to work. The Welfare Reform Act of 2011--proposed by Republican Congressman Jim Jordan of Ohio, Tim Scott of South Carolina, and Scott Garrett of New Jersey--does just that.

Source: Time to Get Tough, by Donald Trump, p.116 , Dec 5, 2011

In the 7th year of our Lord Obama there are 13 milion MORE on food stamps then there were under bush.

Why not?

Why don't you start a thread on this and find out what people think.

It seems like you need to make every thread about this same kind of thing.

Any way you look at it, the division between Red States and Blue States leans heavily Blue

Unless Republicans come out with an outstanding candidate, Republicans can't win

Trump anyone?

Rubio and Walker are outstanding candidates, and reports from the Hilladbeast campaign indicates she she afraid of both of them....particularly Rubio.

Only a idiot would dismiss the upper tier of GOP candidates....but to be fair....Dims do idiocy well. :D

Why not?

moron
Tell us your plan for getting people off of welfare. Trickle down? Shipping jobs offshore?
Trump says....

I don't like firing people; work makes people better The American work ethic is what led generations of Americans to create our once prosperous nation.

That's what I find so morally offensive about welfare dependency: it robs people of the chance to improve. Work gives every day a sense of purpose. A job well done provides a sense of pride and accomplishment. I love to work. In fact, I like working so much that I seldom take vacations. Because I work so hard, I've been privileged to create jobs for tens of thousands of people. And on my hit show "The Apprentice", I get to work with people from all works of life. I'm known for my famous line, "You're fired!" But the truth is, I don't like firing people. Sometimes you have to do it, but it's never fun or easy. One of my favorite parts of business is seeing how work transforms people into better, more confident, more competent individuals. It's inspiring and beautiful to watch. Source: Time to Get Tough, by Donald Trump, p.107 , Dec 5, 2011

Food stamps should be temporary; not a decade on the dole The food stamp program was originally created as temporary assistance for families with momentary times of need. And it shouldn't be needed often. Thankfully, 96 percent of America's poor parents say their children never suffer even a day of hunger. But when half of food stamp recipients have been on the dole for nearly a decade, something is clearly wrong, and some of it has to do with fraud.

The really infuriating thing is that the Obama administration doesn't seem to care about how taxpayers are being shaken down by this outrageously mismanaged government program.
The blatant waste of taxpayers' dollars doesn't bother Obama, because it's all part of his broader nanny-state agenda. Perhaps that's why his administration doesn't give a rip about policing fraud or administering responsible oversight-he's buying votes.

Apply welfare-to-work to 76 other welfare programs The secret to the 1996 Welfare Reform Act's success was that it tied welfare to work. To get your check, you had to prove that you were enrolled in job-training or trying to find work. But here's the rub: the 1996 Welfare Reform Act only dealt with one program, Aid to Families with Dependent Children (AFDC), not the other seventy-six welfare programs which, today, cost taxpayers more than $900 billion annually. We need to take a page from the 1996 reform and do the same for other welfare programs. Benefits should have strings attached to them. After all, if it's our money recipients are getting, we the people should have a say in how it's spent.

The way forward is to do what we did with AFDC and attach welfare benefits to work. The Welfare Reform Act of 2011--proposed by Republican Congressman Jim Jordan of Ohio, Tim Scott of South Carolina, and Scott Garrett of New Jersey--does just that.

You think Trump actually wrote that?

Why not?

moron
Trump says....

It would make sense if there were three jobs available or every low skilled worker. That worker could look for the best paying job, move between jobs for advancement, work their way up the ladder

But when there are three workers looking for every job, workers are threatened to accept what is offered or be replaced. The result is low paying jobs that need taxpayer support to feed families

Rubio and Walker are outstanding candidates, and reports from the Hilladbeast campaign indicates she she afraid of both of them....particularly Rubio.

Only a idiot would dismiss the upper tier of GOP candidates....but to be fair....Dims do idiocy well.

except that Rubio is only "upper teir" in the minds of Washington Pundits.

Most polls have him behind not only Trump, Bush and Walker, some polls have him trailing Carson, Huckabee and even Ted Cruz.

RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - 2016 Republican Presidential Nomination

The only thing that makes Ru bio a "contender' is that his sugar daddy Sheldon Adelson is bankrolling him.

Why not?

moron
Trump says....

You think Trump actually wrote that?

No, these 2 young ladies did!

Why not?

moron
Trump says....

It would make sense if there were three jobs available or every low skilled worker. That worker could look for the best paying job, move between jobs for advancement, work their way up the ladder

But when there are three workers looking for every job, workers are threatened to accept what is offered or be replaced. The result is low paying jobs that need taxpayer support to feed families

Get rid of 15-30 million illegals...problem solved!

Pre staging his debate with the Hildebeasty?

Donald Trump accuses Hillary Clinton of ‘criminal’ activity in email scandal!

Washington Times ^ | 7/26/15 | Tom Howell Jr.
Donald Trump on Sunday accused presidential candidate Hillary Rodham Clinton of engaging in “criminal” activity when she used a private email server during her tenure as secretary of state and the media of quickly backing off the Democratic front-runner as the narrative about a referral to the Department of Justice shifted in recent days. In fact, the flamboyant GOP presidential candidate said Mrs. Clinton is effectively disqualified from the race. “The fact is, what she’s done is criminal. I don’t see how she can run,” Mr. Trump told CNN. Some of Mrs. Clinton’s emails had classified information in them, though...

Why not?

moron
Trump says....

Get rid of 15-30 million illegals...problem solved!

Who would grow and pick our food?

Lets not forget Obama won Wisconsin in 2012 even though Paul Ryan was on the ticket and Walker was governor.

The funny thing is all Hillary can hang her hat on is the electoral college. That will be taken away because Kasich is going to be the VP choice of any GOP primary winner so that will give Ohio to the Republicans. If Hillary looses Ohio she can not win. PERIOD! Kasich is going to be our next Vice President. Now we just need to work out whom will be at the top of the ticket.

I listened to Kasich today. There is no way in hell he would be VP to Hillary. Look for Jim Webb to start his run. Even the GOP would be hard pressed to find fault with him.

Hillary gets to run against the party of Trump

Hillary by a landslide

Trump is a blowhard in it for the ink. When people know him better (mr post partum abortions!) he will be lonely. So the oppostion will be someone a lot better. For now, I like Fiorina because she is in every way the anti Hillary.

The funny thing is all Hillary can hang her hat on is the electoral college. That will be taken away because Kasich is going to be the VP choice of any GOP primary winner so that will give Ohio to the Republicans. If Hillary looses Ohio she can not win. PERIOD! Kasich is going to be our next Vice President. Now we just need to work out whom will be at the top of the ticket.

What probability do you estimate around that Kasich will be the next elected VP of the US?
I give it a 60 / 40 at this point if the GOP thinks they will need to win Ohio he's in.

Kasich has already said he won't take VP, governors rarely take VP anyway.

Also Clinton can win the White House without Ohio quite easily. The Republicans need Ohio to win for "themselves"

What probability do you estimate around that Kasich will be the next elected VP of the US?
I give it a 60 / 40 at this point if the GOP thinks they will need to win Ohio he's in.

Kasich has already said he won't take VP, governors rarely take VP anyway.

Also Clinton can win the White House without Ohio quite easily. The Republicans need Ohio to win for "themselves"
Clinton isnt winning. Even Democrats cant stand her. Blacks are not turning out in record numbers to send an old rich white woman to the white house.

Forum List

Back