Does anyone have Mike Lindell's email address or phone number?

JuvenalsCat

Gold Member
May 28, 2020
I am working on some packet captures that prove President Donald Trump won the election. I would like to sell it to him so the can use these unmodifiable PCAP files as proof that Trump is still a winner. I will provide hashes of all the PCAPs to prove they were not modified. I just need his email so we can make a deal in which he removes money from his bank account and puts it into my bank account.

1624674167387.png

Last edited:
I am working on some packet captures that prove President Donald Trump won the election. I would like to sell it to him so the can use these unmodifiable PCAP files as proof that Trump is still a winner. I will provide hashes of all the PCAPs to prove they were not modified. I just need his email so we can make a deal in which he removes money from his bank account and puts it into my bank account.

View attachment 505648
I've been trying to find that email too. I have some satellite communications to sell him.
1624674978865.png

View attachment 505648

[email protected]

Forum List

Back