Does anyone care we won the war in IRAQ?

This has never beeen about GWB
this has been about the very events that brought us here to a poinjt in which the troops have accomplished what they were sent to do
I have never claimed the items that Iraq claimed to have had were ever found except the 500 munitoions that were old as well as basically useless in the form they were found

My point has been to provide the facts that were ignored so the dems could take back congress and in time the white house

A proven mad man states he has all of these weapons to the UN
the UN claims these numbers are not correct and make claim there are far more weapons than even Sadda says he has
we invade 18 moinths after 9-11 and out of that some how GWB gets blamed for it all, thence this country with it

None of you have ever questioned the real players in this what is the real quagmire
its never been a question of if there was weapons, it was allways when and where

That question the UN and Saddam was not going to get answered
after 9-11, we had no choice

In the name of an election lies began, here we are today
a country divided on eents that never took place
People lied to make profit

People lied to get elected
Harry Reid stood on the floor of the senate as I recall and stated the war was lost
Today he is on vacation while BHO states he wants his new stimulus passed while those same people he called losers are coming home

Last edited:
No one can do a better job of spinning these subjects into oblivion than these Libs have with these threads about Iraq

What does Korea have to do with Iraq?
We suspected nothing of Iraq
Iraq admitted they had these wepons, no-one else did

How do we get so far off he truth with this stuff?

Of the declaration of weapons made by Iraq under UN resolution 1441, he said: ... Mr Blix said the declaration had failed to account for 6500 chemical warfare ... for stocks of precursor chemicals used to make VX nerve gas. ...
Blix: weapons and anthrax still unaccounted for - Telegraph

Well, it seems rather convenient that everyone was prepared to accept Saddam's word when he said that he had all these weapons...but declared him a liar when he said that they were all gone...hmmmmm???

JRK
Member #28394

Why do you keep associating Saddam and 9/11?

What does 9/11 have to do with the invasion of Iraq?

My point has been to provide the facts that were ignored so the dems could take back congress and in time the white house

When you post a fact and not an opinion, let us know. Until then, stop trolling.

like I said before
the truth was the reason we invaded
The UN made those claims
why is it your group never mentions there role in these events?
no-one believed Saddam. This why Blix questionede the numbers Iraq has given he had good reason according to documents he had siezed

It was never if
it was all ways when, where and why
we had to know
I cannot imagine how we got the lies to a point in which people really thought any-one would get joy out of putting our young troops in harms way for oil

like I said before
The UN made those claims
no-one believed Saddam. This why Blix questionede the numbers Iraq has given he had good reason according to documents he had siezed

It was never if
we had to know
I cannot imagine how we got the lies to a point in which people really thought any-one would get joy out of putting our young troops in harms way for oil

The UN? Just as we have since long before you soiled your first diaper, us old time righties have put little or no credence in anything that comes from that discredited collection of nincompoops and ner do wells. It was obvious at the time that the reasons for going in had to be dubious when GWB had only the UN leg to stand on for his public justification for invasion.

like I said before
The UN made those claims

It was never if
we had to know

The UN? Just as we have since long before you soiled your first diaper, us old time righties have put little or no credence in anything that comes from that discredited collection of nincompoops and ner do wells. It was obvious at the time that the reasons for going in had to be dubious when GWB had only the UN leg to stand on for his public justification for invasion.

Not sure why you skipped the part in which the Iraqi govt was the ones who supplied the documents that created the difference in known and known/used/destoryed

This was not top secret as well as the Iraqi govt amitted the anthrax was real, they had claimed to have destroyed it but could not5 prove it
who was the US to trust? what were we suppose to have done after 18 months of allowing the UN to have the lead and Blix comes out and says there is still 6500 munitions missing after vall of that

this thread keeps skipping the simple truth and has for 10 years jump to events that never in all reality took place

Saddam had all of those years to come clean as per all of the resolves put forth before him and he failed
the root cause was his lying, not GWB

JRK
Member #28394

who was the US to trust?

That's why the UN sent in inspectors, to find the truth.

Bush kicked them out to invade, you can't change that fact no matter how hard you spin.

JRK
Member #28394

who was the US to trust?

That's why the UN sent in inspectors, to find the truth.

Bush kicked them out to invade, you can't change that fact no matter how hard you spin.

what amazes me about this group is the simple facts
Saddam kicked out the UN years before 3-2003
but you and you posse ignore this

It is personal to you
the troops
the situation
the events
all ignored

You jump past all of the events that took place to bring this to where it is today
victory
but all your group cares about is ignoring these events, ignore the real issues that took place long brfore we invaded that in sum total left this country no choice

why is that?

Do you know how many people are involved in operating ONE missile battalion in the US Army?

About a thousand. I know. I was in one.

How many people do you think it would take for Saddam to have an entire nuclear weapons program? A chemical weapons program? A biological weapons program?

How many people do you think it would take for Saddam to have a massive array of WMD's ready to hurl at Europe, or the US? Enough to be an imminent threat?

I see jrk is still at it.

Hey on the Senate Floor didn't Reid say that unless we change course in Iraq the war is lost as part of a larger speech. Wasn't that said at a time when everybody was telling President Bush it was time to change course?

Not just "The war is Lost"

Of course it's what happened (as it is part of the Senate record) and this has been pointed out to jrk numerous times but he keeps pushing half truths.

I see jrk is still at it.

Hey on the Senate Floor didn't Reid say that unless we change course in Iraq the war is lost as part of a larger speech. Wasn't that said at a time when everybody was telling President Bush it was time to change course?

Not just "The war is Lost"

Of course it's what happened (as it is part of the Senate record) and this has been pointed out to jrk numerous times but he keeps pushing half truths.

Half truth?
I am okay with that
Its a hell of alot better that bush lied and people died, there is no trutn in that

Of course this has never been about him
this country was left with no choice
congress in 98 and 02 agrees to that
by the way GWB was a Gov of Texas in 98
Also let it be known that Reid was wrong, he should stand up in fron of the US senate and apolgize to the troops

Yes the war being a legal war is a 1/2 truth?
Boo I will never understand why the left became so obssesed with power that the used the Iraq war to re gain that power
Damn it did so much good for this country, change it did

I do not have anything personal against Obama, he failed

My issue was and has been how the left got its power back
now all of you have to live with it

Does anyone care we won the war in IRAQ?

The American people didn't WIN jackshit.

I dis agree
we were attacked
we sent a message very loud and very strong you attack us, are you are a known terrorist and hold weapons that are intended to do harm and ignore UN mandates, you will pay the price for your actions

We also are no longer funding bases to protect the Saudis as well as many bases in Kuwait being closed

This has never beeen about GWB
this has been about the very events that brought us here to a poinjt in which the troops have accomplished what they were sent to do
I have never claimed the items that Iraq claimed to have had were ever found except the 500 munitoions that were old as well as basically useless in the form they were found

A proven mad man states he has all of these weapons to the UN
the UN claims these numbers are not correct and make claim there are far more weapons than even Sadda says he has
we invade 18 moinths after 9-11 and out of that some how GWB gets blamed for it all, thence this country with it

None of you have ever questioned the real players in this what is the real quagmire
its never been a question of if there was weapons, it was allways when and where

In the name of an election lies began, here we are today
a country divided on eents that never took place
People lied to make profit

People lied to get elected
Harry Reid stood on the floor of the senate as I recall and stated the war was lost
Today he is on vacation while BHO states he wants his new stimulus passed while those same people he called losers are coming home

Please try to answer this question again;

Why did GWB say there were no WMD's, when as you say, it's obvious there were?

The American people didn't WIN jackshit.

I dis agree
we were attacked

you sound like Reagan justifying the Grenada invasion as a response to the Marine barracks attacks in Beirut.

The events of 9-11 look like that?

Who do you think we were fighting in Iraq after the 2nd week?
Iraqis?
some yes, but not all were Iraqis
According to this link AQI was formed in 04, There is proof they were there in 2002 (see below)
Iraq War and Terrorism in Iraq: Who is Fighting the Iraq War?
Al Qaeda in Iraq | The Weekly Standard
Al Qaeda in Iraq | The Weekly Standard - Block all The Weekly Standard | A Weekly Conservative Magazine and Blog of News and Opinion. results
27 Sep 2010 – Read conservative news, blogs and opinion about Al Qaeda, Iraq and ... al-Zarqawi, the deputy to bin Laden, had come to Iraq in May 2002, ...

you sound like Reagan justifying the Grenada invasion as a response to the Marine barracks attacks in Beirut.

The events of 9-11 look like that?

The events in Beirut were about as far removed from Grenada as the events on 9.11 were from Iraq.

I thought the reference fairly obvious.

To start with there was a relationship with Saddam and OBL
Case Closed | The Weekly Standard
http://www.weeklystandard.com/Content/Public/Articles/000/000/003/378fmxyz.asp
Second was Iraq was a proactive event.
It was given 18 moths to have resolve that Saddam ignored

I have no idea what Beirut has to do with Grenada. We had over 40 countries that agreed with us on Saddam also

Not sure Grenada had any but us
Invasion of Grenada - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:

Forum List

Back