Does Anyone Actually WATCH The Hallmark Channel?

what's that?

what's the hallmark shit channeL?

never seen it never heard of it

but then I haven't watch TV for so many months..........

What motivated you to throw up such a stupid post? A few too many adult beverages or are you 9 years old?

T%20Shirt-S.jpg

I didn't know what is/was hallmark channel

I don't watch TV

why so aggressive...wow

No one cares!

Aggressive? I didn't find it necessary to use childish profanity on a benign thread about a TV channel.

what's that?

What motivated you to throw up such a stupid post? A few too many adult beverages or are you 9 years old?

T%20Shirt-S.jpg

I don't watch TV

why so aggressive...wow

No one cares!

Aggressive? I didn't find it necessary to use childish profanity on a benign thread about a TV channel.

I don't care about you either

Bye.

But for all those who watch Netflix

Don't

it's owned by the Obamas.

and the content all goes on the same vein of the Obamas ideas and beliefs

ok?

Netflix is scum owned by scum.

what's that?

T%20Shirt-S.jpg

I don't watch TV

why so aggressive...wow

No one cares!

I don't care about you either

Bye.

power-of-silence-Th.jpg

I wonder how many people will actually take the time to watch this stuff. At the end of the day, people are going to watch whatever interests them enough no matter what network it is on. My mom loves the Hallmark Christmas films. Me? The only thing on there that I have ever really cared about is the film that country singer LeAnn Rimes did for the station last year named Its Christmas, Eve.

God bless you and my mom and LeAnn always!!!

Holly (a day one fan of LeAnn)

I do not watch the Hallmark Channel.

But I think that it unfair to say that the channel will promote the "Gay agenda."

From what I have read in the media, Hallmark just promises to occasionally include programs that portray gays as human beings who just happen to have a different sexual orientation from the majority.

I live in Hollywood, a famous part of Los Angeles. Supposedly, not a few young people come here after being literally kicked out of their home by their parents (who, in my opinion, do not deserve to call themselves "parents"). Others may have been bullied at school.

If Hallmark can help reduce verbal and/or physical gay bashing, then more power to that channel.

I guess I’ll have to find my rote, cookie cutter plots on a different channel.

Those rote cookie cutter plots must also have subliminal messages embedded in them. Because my wife is glued to this channel. Its the reason I haven't been able to redo my cable package. It's so bad, my TV sent me a message saying it was being held hostage and could I help?

I guess I’ll have to find my rote, cookie cutter plots on a different channel.

Those rote cookie cutter plots must also have subliminal messages embedded in them. Because my wife is glued to this channel. Its the reason I haven't been able to redo my cable package. It's so bad, my TV sent me a message saying it was being held hostage and could I help?

My parents love it as well. I don’t watch as I’m worried it may give me diabetes.

They have a new mystery series with Jesse Metcalf that looks interesting. Haven’t seen it yet though.

If Hallmark can help reduce verbal and/or physical gay bashing, then more power to that channel.
I get what you are saying here, but giving the lifestyle even more acknowledgement might only motivate those who are guilty of trashing it nonstop into trashing it even more nonstop. At the end of the day, people are going to love and resent whatever they want to no matter what everyone else loves and resents.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I guess the big question is if more of this kind of programming was added to the network, would the station gain more viewers compared to however many they may lose in the process?

Forum List

Back