Does anybody else think 4 years of Trump could do us some real good?

Electing Donald Trump President would be analogous to flooring the gas pedal at the beginning of a trip, holding it there and ignoring every red light and warning sign. You'd be right out front, giving everyone else the finger and making much better time than ever before. But at some point the mistake in judgment will become rudely and suddenly apparent.

I think we are at the same exact place you are speaking of.
Actually the situation is exactly opposite. The prevailing complaint by Progressives is Obama is much too cautious and compromising. His driving style is more like that of a senior citizen with cataracts in a four cylinder car.

Caution and compromise. Both bad.

I think we are at the same exact place you are speaking of.
Actually the situation is exactly opposite. The prevailing complaint by Progressives is Obama is much too cautious and compromising. His driving style is more like that of a senior citizen with cataracts in a four cylinder car.

Caution and compromise. Both bad.

So why after November 2010 the huge call by the Statists for Comprimise when the Republicans were told they can ride along but sit in the back and "WE WON"?

And Caution is bad? Really?

Trump is proof the tea party faction can be drug along by the nose by any con man

We don't have to be warmongers to prove that we are strong.

No, it would be much better to lie back and continue taking it. I just love when America isn't respected by the rest of the world, don't you?

"taking" what??? we don't have the resources to wage war on everyone in the world. why would you even want to?

there are things worth fighting and dying for. running around and looking for those things is the epitome of stupid.

Oh, you wont have to look very far to find people who want to see america burn.

Trump is proof the tea party faction can be drug along by the nose by any con man

Like Trump is the voice of the Tea Party Movement? He is more liberal than most democrats. :lol:
....And, The DICK; Armey was never a Washington-insider....he was born a grass-rooter!!!

dick-armey-matt-kibbe-give-us-liberty-a-tea-party-manifesto-2010-e1287948126672.jpg

(Oh.....and, a reluctant-author, too.)

handjob.gif

Like Trump is the voice of the Tea Party Movement? He is more liberal than most democrats. :lol:

All one needs do is look at whom he supported, and why. Trump is a businessman...and he will contribute to those that he thinks will best represent HIS business practices...

A Casio owner with a taste for shady deals, multiple wives and bankruptcies should really go over big with the religious right.

It seems like in every presidential election we get some odd ball candidate throwing his hat in ring. With Trump's background his opponents will make mincemeat out of him.

I don't think Trump considers himself a serious candidate. If he did, he wouldn't be making the statements he has been making. Just this week he said, he avoided being called to serve in the Vietnam War because he "got lucky" and "had a very high draft number."

If he said that, he's a liar.

He was born in 1946 so he was 19 and eligible for the draft four years before the LOTTERY was put into effect.

He attended college until 1968, and still didn't get drafted after losing his 2S deferment.

Trump didn't get drafted for the same reason most wealthy, politically connected rich kids didn't get drafted during those times.

He lied.

Questions are now being raised about how, exactly, it was that Donald Trump didn't serve in the military during the Vietnam War. Trump, who was in his early to mid-20s at the height of the war, addressed the issue in an interview with a local morning show in New York this week, explaining that

"I actually got lucky because I had a very high draft number. I was sitting at college, watching. I was going to the Wharton School of Finance. And I was watching as they did the draft numbers and I got a very, very high number and those numbers never got up to."

But, as the National Review's Brian Bolduc quickly pointed out, Gwenda Blair previously reported (in her 2005 book "Donald Trump: Master Apprentice") that Trump received a medical deferment that kept him out of the draft. Also, as Bolduc notes, Trump actually graduated from Wharton in 1968 -- more than a year before the December 1969 draft lottery for which a man with his birth year (1946) would have been eligible.

The last hurrah for the "draft dodger!" charge - Salon.com Mobile

"When I was a boy I was told that anybody could become President; I'm beginning to believe it."
Clarence Darrow quotes (American lawyer, speaker and writer, 1857-1938)

Before calling Trump a liar....make sure that ALL the facts are on the table, not just the ones that Solon.com wanted to report.

PS. I would never vote for Trump in the primaries, and I feel he hasn't a chance in hell to get the nomination.

No, it would be much better to lie back and continue taking it. I just love when America isn't respected by the rest of the world, don't you?

"taking" what??? we don't have the resources to wage war on everyone in the world. why would you even want to?

there are things worth fighting and dying for. running around and looking for those things is the epitome of stupid.

Oh, you wont have to look very far to find people who want to see america burn.

non-response.

All one needs do is look at whom he supported, and why. Trump is a businessman...and he will contribute to those that he thinks will best represent HIS business practices...
....Just like The DICK; Cheney did!!!!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6cJlJudDtVE]YouTube - Iraq for Sale Banned Excerpts[/ame]​

I think Mr. Trump has the attitude and capability we need to turn this country around. he knows how to make money, and on top of that he takes pride in our country! One thing I think we are seriously missing in this country is pride. Screw those other countries we ARE the best. Why is it that no one cares about that anymore? Trump does, and thats why we need him!

Trump has got a super-hot wife. That's all the convincing I need to vote for him. :thup:

Well then.

blog+2+pic+(11-23-09).jpg

If Kucinich ran against Trump, I'd have a tough time figuring out which one to vote for although I'd say Trump's wife has the edge. ;)

....Just like The DICK; Cheney did!!!!!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6cJlJudDtVE"]YouTube - Iraq for Sale Banned Excerpts[/ame]​

tricycle.gif

Forum List

Back