Does Anybody Actually Like Kamala Harris?

That's funny,.. I didn't know that she was married to Satan.
OK, Karen.....
1629590122438.png

Liking her or her even doing her job was never the point of her being the vp.

It's all about her having a vagina and being black.
Interesting how members for the party whose almost all white males have to come up with excuses for the more successful party that is inclusive. You are like the guy who doesn't get a job because you are incompetent, but you blame it on Affirmative Action.

So lets get this...

She was a prosecutor and she followed the law before she became a law maker... I think that is what her job was... You blame law makers for laws you don't agree with not the prosecutor.

She had a relationship with an another prominent Democratic politician. Lets point out she is now Vice President... She got assigned to a board 27 years ago byt her then boyfriend, maybe he saw she was very much on the way up.... She became leading Senator & Vice President...

Could you explain the sexual relationships she had to get to:
  • DA of San Fran.
  • AG of California
  • US Senator (with the highest number of votes of any Senator in US)
  • Vice President of US
If anything not appointing her back then would be considered stupid... Bit like not signing the Beatles...
Can you prove that she didn't earn those positions on her own?

So, you are saying she'll be like you?
Honey. You couldn't hold a candle to Skye. You are so beneath her you hem her dresses.............Just the natural order of life.........................Sucks to be you...lolol......................But I like you even though you're a whacko libturd

Forum List

Back