Zone1 Does anybody actually do elf on the shelf?

Did you shoot at the picture of baby jesus and the Christian torture device hanging on the wall too?

Let's discuss it to bring it all out in the open!
Your ignorance can’t be all blamed on the fact that you’re a Canuck.

But the cross wasn’t a “Christian torture device.” It was a Roman torture and execution device. It did get used to torture and kill Jesus and many Christians. But it was also used on Jews and other peoples.

Thanks for sharing more of your abundant ignorance, you utter dope.

The topic isn't religion, or your feelings on it...
The elf on the shelf is quite similar to the picture of jesus on the wall or the Chritian torture device haning around necks on chains. I'm judging those to be on topic, at least until a moderator decides otherwise.

I'm of the opinion that 'discussion' is good and shouldn't be discouraged by anyone when the general theme of the discussion fits the topic.

Why would anybody want to stifle discussions of that sort?

You may want to bring the question to the attention of the moderators?

That's even freakier lol but I was also just thinking about whether or not they even had these things when I was a kid. I was born in 1990 for the record.
I didn't know there was an actual thing. I got the idea when the kids left it in the lawn while playing, and I hit it with the lawnmower.

The elf on the shelf is quite similar to the picture of jesus on the wall or the Chritian torture device haning around necks on chains. I'm judging those to be on topic, at least until a moderator decides otherwise.

I'm of the opinion that 'discussion' is good and shouldn't be discouraged by anyone when the general theme of the discussion fits the topic.

Why would anybody want to stifle discussions of that sort?

You may want to bring the question to the attention of the moderators?
You're comparing apples and oranges.

Santa, elves, etc are not religious icons.

stop tolling

You should try your 'trolling' issue with the moderators.

Done. You've been reported. Merry Christmas you filthy animal. ;) (Sorry mods since his posts and my responses are going to be deleted anyways I couldn't resist for just this one time. 😂)

55BDA845-9107-42DB-84BE-F5D956601C0B.jpeg

F80E92F6-E549-4C3F-A1E6-FB4B59EDA06C.jpeg

52591FF3-28B3-445D-AB1F-AE9CBB56E9CD.jpeg

Forum List

Back