Does Anybody Actually Care About MLK Day?

I sure don't give a shit about that sonofabitch.

If the Jungle Monkeys and pathetic White Guilt pussies want to kiss his ass then fine.

However, I may join in the celebration with a quart of Colt Malt Liquor and some BBQ watermelon.

I sure don't give a shit about that sonofabitch.

If the Jungle Monkeys and pathetic White Guilt pussies want to kiss his ass then fine.

However, I may join in the celebration with a quart of Colt Malt Liquor and some BBQ watermelon.
Why are you like this flash ? My grandfather was a big time racist, and I thought to myself how can someone be like that ? I judge a man based upon his character always, and never on a skin color. I have black's who are my great friends in life, and we never look at skin color. They have great character, and they are some of the nicest hardworking people I know. I know white people who are some of the most sorriest people I know. Get over it man. You seem to be a smart guy, but then you write post like that above. Wow.

Why are you like this flash ? My grandfather was a big time racist, and I thought to myself how can someone be like that ? I judge a man based upon his character always, and never on a skin color. I have black's who are my great friends in life, and we never look at skin color. They have great character, and they are some of the nicest hardworking people I know. I know white people who are some of the most sorriest people I know. Get over it man. You seem to be a smart guy, but then you write post like that above. Wow.
I will have more respect for Negroes if:

1. They get off welfare

2. Start taking care of their families

3. Stop committing so many crimes

4. Stop with that entitlement mentality

5. Stop being the house slaves of the destructive Democrat Party.

I will have more respect for Negroes if:

1. They get off welfare

2. Start taking care of their families

3. Stop committing so many crimes

4. Stop with that entitlement mentality

5. Stop being the house slaves of the destructive Democrat Party.
Ok, but here's the deal, it's not all black's just like it's not all white's that are bad. I always try to differentiate between those who are doing wrong and those who are doing right. Might have to type a few more words in order to clarify, but it's worth it.

Funnily enough I never heard about any of these things. :/
Its sounds unblievable, until you realize that its MLK's official biographer who made the discovery. He has been writing pro MLK books for decades and he is a Pulitzer prize winner. This discovery wasnt exactly good for his business.

Last edited:
Interesting... Didn't know that side of him, but he spoke the truth in his speech about character. Something that should be shouted to the mountain tops, and if true what you say, then hopefully he repented for his sins before he met the creator.

Research the FBI tapes and King. J. Edgar Hoover had a hard on for King. I believe rightly so as King was a Communist backed rabble rouser. Research King and his doctoral plagiarism. It's all out there.
Hoover taped everyone--------the reason? LEVERAGE. Which is how the swamp and their corrupt FBI work nowadays as well.

Agree with you 100% beagle.

Its sounds unblievable, until you realize that its MLK's official biographer who made the discovery. He has been writing pro MLK books for decades and he is a Pulitzer prize winner. This discovery wasnt exactly good for his business.

Right. Interesting how we're supposed to ignore the character of MLK right? But Republican politicians and etc have to be perfect from their youth.

Yeah yeah.

Even so, it still doesn't make his word's given in that speech any less true when think about them. That's all we can do is to take from what we hear, then use our critical thinking skills, and rationalize the truth out of the words that we hear.

Even so, it still doesn't make his word's given in that speech any less true when think about them. That's all we can do is to take from what we hear, then use our critical thinking skills, and rationalize the truth out of the words that we hear.
There are probably better people you could quote than MLK. Surely he isnt the only person in history to speak eloquently on the subject.

There are probably better people you could quote than MLK. Surely he isnt the only person in history to speak eloquently on the subject.
Just a visitor to this subject, so I'm not here to defend the man's personal short comings or demons he fought with in life. I just know that when he said "I long for the day, when a person won't be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character", it was some of the most significant words spoken of the time, and they are word's that ring true to this very day regardless of who said them. He was absolutely right when he spoke those words, and some black's of today hate him for it, because it releases their hold on the race card when they attempt to use it yet they are acting in bad faith when they do.

Last edited:
Just a visitor to this subject, so I'm not here to defend the man's personal short comings or demons he fought with in life. I just know that when he said "I long for the day, when a person won't be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character". The most significant words spoken of the time, and word's that ring true to this very day regardless of who said them. He was absolutely right when he spoke those words, and some black's of today hate him for it, because it releases their hold on the race card when they attempt to use it yet they are acting in bad faith when they do.
Rape isnt a "personal short coming". Hitler was undoubtedly right about a bunch of shit too, but that doesnt mean we should be quoting him.

Rape isnt a "personal short coming". Hitler was undoubtedly right about a bunch of shit too, but that doesnt mean we should be quoting him.
Your hang up on the man himself is starting to make me scratch my head a little bit. As I said, it's his words spoken in truth found in the speech that is the only thing of significance to me. Now any attempt to try and tie those who believed in the word's to the man himself (if he did what you all are claiming), is an attempt to destroy the content meaning of the words by way of including the man himself in order to destroy the meaning of the words spoken. People are smarter than this, and through out history we've had plenty of great writing's and truths spoken in those writing's, and yes the men who wrote them weren't perfect by no means, but they somehow had moment's of clarity in life, and they acted upon it.

Your hang up on the man himself is starting to make me scratch my head a little bit. As I said, it's his words spoken in truth found in the speech that is the only thing of significance to me. Now any attempt to try and tie those who believed in the word's to the man himself (if he did what you all are claiming), is an attempt to destroy the content meaning of the words by way of including the man himself in order to destroy the meaning of the words spoken. People are smarter than this, and through out history we've had plenty of great writing's and truths spoken in those writing's, and yes the men who wrote them weren't perfect by no means, but they somehow had moment's of clarity in life, and they acted upon it.
Thats all fine and dandy, but again, arent there better voices that we can quote than a rapist?

We are not children.

We all know that the federal government was pressured to declare that holiday.

Few if any people even think of Dr. King on that day.

Personally, I am so glad that I read this thread. I did not know that the holiday was tomorrow. I was planning to go to the post office. Now I will have to wait until Tuesday.

Thats all fine and dandy, but again, arent there better voices that we can quote than a rapist?
Probably, but it still doesn't change the significance or the truth in the words as they were spoken. That's my focus, otherwise not on the man but on the words in truth as they were spoken. Becareful of your stance, because if you get down to it you might find that very few men can character up to the word's in which they speak. All have sinned and fall short of the glory, and none are perfect no not one. Again, you know what I'm saying here is true, but you stay focused on the man, even after you know that many don't even realize the accusations that were brought up here about the man himself, but only agree with the words in his speech, so is it that it runs way deeper with you than what is being shown on the surface here ? Now I agree that the word's should be saved, and if the accusations against the man are true, then the Holiday in his name should be revoked, but the word's somehow could be salvaged that would then represent the newly named holiday instead of the man himself.

The Holiday name could be changed to "United we all Stand" day. And under the title various word's could be used from all sorts of writer's that celebrate our unity as American's, and this because of the writing's in truth that represent a yearning for unity continuously in America.

Seems like this thread is in desperate need of truth...

Forum List

Back