Black man who murdered Hispanic female teen yells about reparations and slavery.

He should be killed off----

Sumbitch needs to be strung up on a street corner and ANYONE that tries to set a fire, loot, or otherwise create disorder needs to be shot down where they stand. That shit IS coming. It's just a matter of time. When a legal system is being regularly betrayed from within by those in power, the people will eventually shrug it off and get the job done their own way.

He slaughtered that young woman AFTER she gave him the money. There was no reason not to just take it and walk. Fooker is EVIL and needs to die, preferably after a short, painful stay in prison...

Glynn has an extensive criminal record, including at least four prior arrests. The most recent one was in November 2021, when he was charged with menacing with a weapon. At the time, Glynn was released from jail on his own recognizance because the offense he was charged with was an A misdemeanor, which "is not bail eligible," a spokesperson for the Queens District Attorney told Daily Mail.

. "Why am I guilty?" Glynn shouted as officers walked him to a police car. "You know they charge n*****s every day? Where’s our reparations for four hundred years of f***ing slavery."

He screamed "f*** you all!" and then bellowed, "America's gonna BURN!" when the detectives attempted to load the handcuffed suspect into the back of the car. The authorities struggled to shove him inside the vehicle as they grabbed him by the shoulders and the top of his head. "Do you wanna start a war between Latinos and n*****s?! Do you wanna start a war?" he yelled. Glynn faces charges of first-degree murder, first-degree robbery, criminal use of a firearm, and criminal possession of a weapon.

Glynn has an extensive criminal record, including at least four prior arrests. The most recent one was in November 2021, when he was charged with menacing with a weapon. At the time, Glynn was released from jail on his own recognizance because the offense he was charged with was an A misdemeanor, which "is not bail eligible," a spokesperson for the Queens District Attorney told Daily Mail.

. "Why am I guilty?" Glynn shouted as officers walked him to a police car. "You know they charge n*****s every day? Where’s our reparations for four hundred years of f***ing slavery."

He screamed "f*** you all!" and then bellowed, "America's gonna BURN!" when the detectives attempted to load the handcuffed suspect into the back of the car. The authorities struggled to shove him inside the vehicle as they grabbed him by the shoulders and the top of his head. "Do you wanna start a war between Latinos and n*****s?! Do you wanna start a war?" he yelled. Glynn faces charges of first-degree murder, first-degree robbery, criminal use of a firearm, and criminal possession of a weapon.
This worthless piece of garbage should have been taken out long ago.

In fact, he's a great argument in favor of abortion.

No disagreement here.
But if he's from some other country why is he screaming about reparations?
My thought is that they all want a free ride through life. They'll jump at any possibility of getting "Free stuff." Maybe it's genetic. Lol...

As i've said, there's not a dime's worth of difference between them - no matter where they're from.

Check out any country with a lot of blacks, the problems are the same: high crime of every kind, racial problems, riots. They're never an asset.

Last edited:
No disagreement here.
But if he's from some other country why is he screaming about reparations?
The blacks screaming for freeshit are usually just druggies or other self absorb assholes wanting freeshit by any means---lying, guilting, stealing, robbing, raping doesn't matter---

The more they are given, the more violent and the more they will demand.

My thought us that they all want a free ride through life. They'll jump at any possibility of getting "Free stuff." Maybe it's genetic. Lol...

As i've said, there's not a dime's worth of difference between them - no matter where they're from.

Check out any country with a lot of blacks, the problems are the same: high crime of every kind, racial problems, riots. They're never an asset.

Yep...
I've always said if you want to know the measure of a man look at his country of origin.

Forum List

Back