Does Any Leftist Think This is a Government Violation of the Constitution?

You talk pretty big for a loser! Overcompensation, little hands?

Funny. You think my smallish hands is something to compensate for.

Do you hate ALL women, or just the ones with feminine hands?

You must interpolate penises in your every thought because you certainly talk about them all the time.

Anyway, keep it up. This is fun for me.

Is that what you really think about? Someone makes a point and you automatically see "dick pics"?
Why do you insist that we be allowed to see the pics and then call it "free speech"? Why do you ignore the fact that that's what it's all about? Seems sus, either an attempt at gaining political leverage or a perverse curiosity to see someone else's junk, IMO.

I seriously imagine the leftists in government CONTROLLING the speech of half the American population.

I seriously imagine you're not capable of participating in this thread
No dummy, it was Twitter that controlled it, it was Tweeter that set, and enforced, it's own policies.

Gov merely listed possible violators of said policies, asked Twitter to review them and keep their records.

I have said it before and will say it again.

You cannot share a nation with these people. There is no "America" with them. They deny or don't care about the First Amendment even.

It's over. I don't care anymore. We have to start again I guess.
Does Tweeter, as a private company have a right to moderate posting on their platform?

Do they have a right to set policies for posting?

Do they have a right to ban people from their private platform?

If the answer to those questions is yes then plainly you are full of shit.

Does Tweeter, as a private company have a right to moderate posting on their platform?

Do they have a right to set policies for posting?

Do they have a right to ban people from their private platform?

If the answer to those questions is yes then plainly you are full of shit.

Yes, yes and yes. None of this is about that which you must surely know.

It's about the FBI interfering. You know. The government?

Yes, yes and yes. None of this is about that which you must surely know.

It's about the FBI interfering. You know. The government?
So you admit that Tweeter CAN set policy and ban those accounts....but not if FBI requests their review?

At no point in any of those emails gov ordered Twitter to do anything and in fact by law THEY COULD NOT force anything except certain disclosure and record keeping. Banning itself was always Tweeter's decision.

So you admit that Tweeter CAN set policy and ban those accounts....but not if FBI requests their review?

At no point in any of those emails gov ordered Twitter to do anything and in fact by law THEY COULD NOT force anything except certain disclosure and record keeping. Banning itself was always Tweeter's decision.

Sure, sure.

If the FBI had acted similarly under the Trump admin and it resulted in a boatload of Leftist accounts being banned you best believe cities would be burning right now.

Sure, sure.

If the FBI had acted similarly under the Trump admin and it resulted in a boatload of Leftist accounts being banned you best believe cities would be burning right now.
That's just your fantasy.

My legal analysis is objective here, no matter what accounts Twitter bans. They are a private company that can set and enforce posting and membership on it's platform.

FBI requesting review of certain activities does not change that fact.

No. Your post was just made-up stuff.

Needless to say, we leftists don't approve of lying.

And we know that's why you hate us. The immoral despise the moral.
The leader of your party is a pedophile, with his own daughter. There is absolutely no morals in your body.

That's just your fantasy.

My legal analysis is objective here, no matter what accounts Twitter bans. They are a private company that can set and enforce posting and membership on it's platform.

FBI requesting review of certain activities does not change that fact.

Not when the GOVT DIRECTS THEM WHO TO BAN

That's just word play, gov CAN'T legally force them to ban anyone they don't want to.

"Shall make no law", you understand?

Nope. No and nope. Also the first amendment: me as a teacher saying 'Okay class we're gonna pray." I can't do that--first amendment. Someone could say yeah but the teacher can't FORCE the kid to pray, which is true. The kid can do anything in their head.

But just me as a govt official putting that pressure on? Nope.

You understand that, and stand by it, I'm sure. Right?

Nope. No and nope. Also the first amendment: me as a teacher saying 'Okay class we're gonna pray." I can't do that--first amendment. Someone could say yeah but the teacher can't FORCE the kid to pray, which is true. The kid can do anything in their head.

But just me as a govt official putting that pressure on? Nope.

You understand that, and stand by it, I'm sure. Right?
Look, I can't make you understand something you are this emotionally invested in not understanding.

I can give you a prediction: not a single one of the account holders in these emails will ever file, let alone win a serious freedom of speech case against Twitter/FBI over these bans.

You can go ahead and predict the opposite and time will show who has a better grasp on reality.

Look, I can't make you understand something you are this emotionally invested in not understanding.

I can give you a prediction: that not a single one of the account holders in these emails will ever file, let alone win a serious First Amendment case against Twitter/FBI.

You can go ahead and predict the opposite and time will show who is right, who is wrong.

Well since Communists don't YET own the Supreme Court, I love our chances.

These are FACTS we now KNOW.

The GOVERNMENT conspired with business to end Free Speech rights of "some" Americans

Internal Twitter communications previously released by Musk – dubbed the "Twitter Files" – show Joe Biden's president campaign had a direct line to the social media giant to censor the Hunter laptop story.

And an FBI agent recently testified he was in charge of a "command post" that made direct requests to social media companies to remove "misinformation."

On Wednesday, Musk hinted he has unearthed messages from Dr. Anthony Fauci's team urging Twitter to censor anyone who didn't comply with the federal government's official narrative on COVID-19 and the vaccines

He said that between January 2020 and November 2022, there were more than 150 emails between the FBI and former Twitter Trust and Safety chief Yoel Roth.

"But a surprisingly high number are requests by the FBI for Twitter to take action on election misinformation, even involving joke tweets from low-follower accounts," he said.

No issues here. I don’t see anything wrong with actions related to twitter. Twitter doesn’t have to do anything it doesn’t want to.

Forum List

Back