Zone1 Does America's black population really want a race war?

The guy telling you the truth of the matter was a black dude just in case you didnt notice.
And your number is way to high. You can cut it in half right off the bat,and you can probably take another 50% because a lot of blacks aren't going to participate.
I'm black, I know what would happen. You white supremacist would be left by yourself and eliminated. So you can just stop talking about race wars as if everybody white is goijng to fight it with you.

What makes you think that's what Black Americans want?

Who's the only people on this board, and elsewhere, that's constantly talking about a "race war?"

Hint: It's not Black Americans.
I don't even believe that you are a legitimate poster frankly....
I think that most of the BLT posters here are all one poster.
If not one then all of the same source material. Pre concieved, rehearsed pollical bullshit.

I have yet to meet the black man, woman or family that wants such a thing...
But If I am to believe the news and the extremely high frequency of attacks on Whites
From the Black community...then I am certainly led to believe that the thought is there.
You think Not? Then tell me why not?

JO

I'm not the one who brought up race wars.
I'm just pointing out how stupid it would be for blacks to start one.
There is one legitimate point being made however.... it's the white masters of the black community that want to propagate this kind of thing. If not in practice then certainly in thought and teaching.
It's what keeps the poor....uneducated blacks...in their place.; Towing the white man's burden in behalf of people who claim to care for them but in reality despise them.

JO

The Left, which controls the minds of most blacks, just want violence and death in the streets, any way they can get it

Currently, they have only had success with Black on Black violence but are working on race wars as well.
BINGO....you know what? I think you just nailed it. It's not about race at all....its just about violence and they use the most convenient social weakness they can find to get it done. Racisms is the lowest hanging fruit out there to keep the violence going. Excellent comment!

Since 90 percent of the violence by blacks is against blacks and 85 percent of the violence against whites is by whites, you aren't seeing anything but what the white controlled media wants you to see.
You failed to do the proportion analysis in those numbers I'm afraid.
But no matter...I think VOTTO has nailed the issue to the wall.

Last edited:
Since 90 percent of the violence by blacks is against blacks and 85 percent of the violence against whites is by whites, you aren't seeing anything but what the white controlled media wants you to see.
I get it

Trying to kill each other is the common way of settling disputes in the black community

This white teacher should have looked for an all-white school somewhere

Sure looks like it. Not sure what they're thinking though. Even if it took 3 whites to eliminate one black ( a totally disgusting thought in and of itself) the numbers are just not there.
What is it exactly that they do want? Most of the black people I know are peaceful and industrious and just want to live their lives....
The Black populace is constantly being re-charged with race hatred by their white masters...when will they break their chains?

JO

For fuck's sake . . . no. No decent American of any skin tone wants to engage in some kind of Balkanized flavor of ethnic cleansing—it's all propaganda and apparently, you bought into it hook, line and sinker. Most people are just people plain and simple; out there, just trying to survive. So sorry, Brain; you won't be conquering the world today . . . or ever. Don't fall for the mass media hypnosis race baiting. It's all bullshit.

Forum List

Back