DoD: Climate change is a national security issue that needs to be addressed

Right... who would ever think you would actually "support" your candidate right?

My "candidate" doesn't write laws or pass budgets. I am interested in a conservative Supreme Court, repealing the bulk of Obamacare, maintaining the Second Amendment, creating a more fair international trade situation, protecting citizens while supporting police and several other issues. Unlike out of control snowflakes, I am willing to wait and watch for progress on these items.

Your candidate does what ever is best for him and his rich buddies. Your candidate lies to his mindless supporters, telling them whatever he thinks they want to hear regardless if it is true or not. Your candidate tweets about everything he does and his followers act like he just reinvented the wheel.

Based on the original description, I'm not sure where the security threat exists. Without a direct threat to ones life, it is difficult to have people buy in to something which is going to increase their cost of living and decrease their jobs.

Research what has happened in Ontario, maybe the biggest location of conmen and see how much we are paying for hydro, gas, crony capitalism and boondoggles. People have to choose between heating their homes and eating. 20% Of Ontario consumers are behind in their hydro payments. A great deal of this has to do with poor management related to fighting climate change.

Here's a novel idea, how about we let the free market invest and generate a market for environmental and climate fighting activities, instead of having the government bankrupt districts or this cause.

Based on the original description, I'm not sure where the security threat exists. Without a direct threat to ones life, it is difficult to have people buy in to something which is going to increase their cost of living and decrease their jobs.

Research what has happened in Ontario, maybe the biggest location of conmen and see how much we are paying for hydro, gas, crony capitalism and boondoggles. People have to choose between heating their homes and eating. 20% Of Ontario consumers are behind in their hydro payments. A great deal of this has to do with poor management related to fighting climate change.

Here's a novel idea, how about we let the free market invest and generate a market for environmental and climate fighting activities, instead of having the government bankrupt districts or this cause.
Without .gov, MMGW can't exist....

The little card board roll in my bathroom that toilet paper is wrapped around is more intelligent than Trump.

Typical liberal answer, As I have posted many times delusions of grandeur is one of the basic idioms of liberalisim, along with egotisim, narcissism, and self idolization. Since you apparently consider yourself more intelligent than any conservative postulate the complex vector analysis that would be needed to bring a regulation baseball at a mean temperature of 26 degrees centigrade to the required escape velocity to place in an orbit that would keep it in space, but not any higher than the required distance. Then since you think you are smarter than Trump tell us how you amassed more of a fortune than he did without stealing from the government as a Congressman, Senator or President.

The little card board roll in my bathroom that toilet paper is wrapped around is more intelligent than Trump.

Typical liberal answer, As I have posted many times delusions of grandeur is one of the basic idioms of liberalisim, along with egotisim, narcissism, and self idolization. Since you apparently consider yourself more intelligent than any conservative postulate the complex vector analysis that would be needed to bring a regulation baseball at a mean temperature of 26 degrees centigrade to the required escape velocity to place in an orbit that would keep it in space, but not any higher than the required distance. Then since you think you are smarter than Trump tell us how you amassed more of a fortune than he did without stealing from the government as a Congressman, Senator or President.

I'm sorry, I didn't have a father that gave me millions of dollars and all the connections needed to make more money off of it. Nice to see you glanced over that fact.

Did I say I was smarter than any conservative? Nope...I said that the card board toilet roll in my bathroom is smarter than Trump.

I am starting to wonder what your intelligence level is however, seeing how you made these huge leaps from the post I made. So my challenge to you is... point out in my post where I said I was smarter than any conservative and how you can skip over the advantages Trump was given to making his fortune.

I'm sorry, I didn't have a father that gave me millions of dollars and all the connections needed to make more money off of it. Nice to see you glanced over that fact.

Did I say I was smarter than any conservative? Nope...I said that the card board toilet roll in my bathroom is smarter than Trump.

I am starting to wonder what your intelligence level is however, seeing how you made these huge leaps from the post I made. So my challenge to you is... point out in my post where I said I was smarter than any conservative and how you can skip over the advantages Trump was given to making his fortune.
I think it's pretty cool how Trump started off with nothing and got to where he is....a true American success story...

the desperation and fear of the establishment types and our friends on the left and in the media is astounding

we're about to have new leadership at DoD and many other agencies

the histrionic cries as policies change and spending priorities are diverted will be lots of fun the watch!

DoD Releases Report on Security Implications of Climate Change

WASHINGTON, July 29, 2015 — Global climate change will aggravate problems such as poverty, social tensions, environmental degradation, ineffectual leadership and weak political institutions that threaten stability in a number of countries, according to a report the Defense Department sent to Congress yesterday.

The Senate Appropriations Committee requested the report in conjunction with the Defense Appropriations Act for Fiscal Year 2015, asking that the undersecretary of defense for policy provide a report that identifies the most serious and likely climate-related security risks for each combatant command and the ways those commands integrate risk mitigation into their planning processes.

Fragile States Vulnerable to Disruption

The report finds that climate change is a security risk, Pentagon officials said, because it degrades living conditions, human security and the ability of governments to meet the basic needs of their populations. Communities and states that already are fragile and have limited resources are significantly more vulnerable to disruption and far less likely to respond effectively and be resilient to new challenges, they added.

This is completely laughable. Finally, they have gone ass-berserk so everyone can see clearly what scam artists they really are.

The consequences of global warming will be seen in the next 100 years, not next 4, and they won't be very severe.

This is completely laughable. Finally, they have gone ass-berserk so everyone can see clearly what scam artists they really are.

I've reached the point where I am no longer surprised or outraged

Obama ha made using Federal power his trademark, getting federal agencies to echo his agenda

will be so refreshing to see that end

I know what you posted, I just questioned ALL liberals including your qualifications to judge anyone elses intelligence. He went a school that is not like a "passem all public school" so I would say his education was above almost all clinton voters level. But judge as you will with no evidence, label as you will with no evidence, It is your folly to exhibit.

I know what you posted, I just questioned ALL liberals including your qualifications to judge anyone elses intelligence. He went a school that is not like a "passem all public school" so I would say his education was above almost all clinton voters level. But judge as you will with no evidence, label as you will with no evidence, It is your folly to exhibit.

No... what you did was create a strawman argument that wasn't in my post and attack it. Trumpbots on this forum seem to do that A LOT. I could post something along the lines of, I don't like coconuts, and a Trumpbot would respond that I hate warm weather, or I hate islands, or I must be gay not to like "coconuts." It's what you do.

Just because a family can afford to send their kid to a private school doesn't make their kid a genius. I hate to break that to you.

No... what you did was create a strawman argument that wasn't in my post and attack it. Trumpbots on this forum seem to do that A LOT. I could post something along the lines of, I don't like coconuts, and a Trumpbot would respond that I hate warm weather, or I hate islands, or I must be gay not to like "coconuts." It's what you do.

Just because a family can afford to send their kid to a private school doesn't make their kid a genius. I hate to break that to you.
It gives them the potential to be a genius...unlike public schools...

The Globalist Elites will not stop pushing their scam. It's all about power and control. They've politicized the weather. It's just another way for them to justify seizing more power and control of the people. Next, they'll be politicizing food & water. They'll seek to seize complete control of that too. Hopefully with Trump winning, we'll see a reversal of course somewhat.

the desperation and fear of the establishment types and our friends on the left and in the media is astounding

we're about to have new leadership at DoD and many other agencies

the histrionic cries as policies change and spending priorities are diverted will be lots of fun the watch!

DoD Releases Report on Security Implications of Climate Change

WASHINGTON, July 29, 2015 — Global climate change will aggravate problems such as poverty, social tensions, environmental degradation, ineffectual leadership and weak political institutions that threaten stability in a number of countries, according to a report the Defense Department sent to Congress yesterday.

The Senate Appropriations Committee requested the report in conjunction with the Defense Appropriations Act for Fiscal Year 2015, asking that the undersecretary of defense for policy provide a report that identifies the most serious and likely climate-related security risks for each combatant command and the ways those commands integrate risk mitigation into their planning processes.

Fragile States Vulnerable to Disruption

The report finds that climate change is a security risk, Pentagon officials said, because it degrades living conditions, human security and the ability of governments to meet the basic needs of their populations. Communities and states that already are fragile and have limited resources are significantly more vulnerable to disruption and far less likely to respond effectively and be resilient to new challenges, they added.

The consequences of global warming will be seen in the next 100 years, not next 4, and they won't be very severe.

The earth hasn't warmed in years, that's why they went from global warming to climate change. The climate has been changing since God put this planet here, so they can never be called out on their lies.

I wonder how many people killed at Pulse or in Chicago thought that global warming was their biggest concern.

The Globalist Elites will not stop pushing their scam. It's all about power and control. They've politicized the weather. It's just another way for them to justify seizing more power and control of the people. Next, they'll be politicizing food & water. They'll seek to seize complete control of that too. Hopefully with Trump winning, we'll see a reversal of course somewhat.

Politicians (particularly Democrats) have been trying to gain more and more control over our lives. The only two entities they've yet to conquer are energy and health care. Once they have total control over those two things, they will have the ability to have total control over the people.

Said by a person that went to a private school. Fact of the matter is, if the kid wants to learn, has the ability to learn, and their parents try to participate in them learning, kids that go to public schools can excel. While simply stating, "I went to a private school, I'm smarter than you..." is just ridiculous.

Said by a person that went to a private school. Fact of the matter is, if the kid wants to learn, has the ability to learn, and their parents try to participate in them learning, kids that go to public schools can excel. While simply stating, "I went to a private school, I'm smarter than you..." is just ridiculous.
Public school?

Forum List

Back