Doctors say president shows no coronavirus symptoms, Pence 'does not need to quarantine'

esalla

Platinum Member
Apr 13, 2020
Cryogenic capsule under area 51, I am not dead
Sorry. Don't believe a word out of anyone associated with Trump or the White House.
How many infections are we up to in his circle now? How many people infected by his trip to Bedminster?

• Banned
Sorry. Don't believe a word out of anyone associated with Trump or the White House.
How many infections are we up to in his circle now? How many people infected by his trip to Bedminster?
There are zero sick people in Trumps circle. However all effected will now be immune

If you need rope I have plenty to spare

They forgot the Kryptonite..........................................

Folks, president Trump has beaten the China virus!

:clap::clap::clap:

"If elected, Mr. Trump, I can state unequivocally, will be the healthiest individual ever elected to the presidency."

Remember that time Trump told his doctors what to say about his health?

I don’t trust much that comes from him. Sorry. Hopefully it’s true though.

Don't know, how many did you leftist criminals infect?

1602027500592.png

There are zero sick people in Trumps circle. However all effected will now be immune

There are more than 20 people in Trump's circle that are infected

This is why they call Trumpist a cult.

"If elected, Mr. Trump, I can state unequivocally, will be the healthiest individual ever elected to the presidency."

Remember that time Trump told his doctors what to say about his health?

I don’t trust much that comes from him. Sorry. Hopefully it’s true though.

Pissed that the doctors report is now confirmed true?

President Trump beat the virus like superman. He is now even stronger and ready to lead America to even greater victories and winning.

Time to get off the Covid nipple libbies
You have nursed it and milked it for every Hate Yrump Hate America mouthful you could
Trump kicked it in its limp dick ass and that is oh so fretful for you all. Just as a show of what babies you are—how many of you Covid hoaxers were breast fed until you were 4,5,6

This is why they call Trumpist a cult.
Have you figured out how you are going to pay for health insurance for every Mexican yet?

Do you expect Biden to buy you a new Subaru?

None are sick..................................

None have died.......................

All will be immune while you stay scared for your life

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Looks like they're gonna start get their pr campaign rolling hard...

So, expect a sudden and constant flow of anti-freedom of choice drivel around here soon.

''Coronavirus czar Anthony Fauci hinted back in June that he was already on the task, revealing the government had a PR blitz planned in which “people [vaccine-hesitant Americans] can relate to in the community – sports figures, community heroes, people that they look up to” – will spread the pro-vaccine gospel.''

Forum List

Back