Doctors are coming out in droves saying hydroxychloroquine works

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone knew that the opposition to Hydroxychloroquine was motivated by Hatred of Trump and had nothing to do with science. Although the Fact that no one was going to make money from selling a cheap pill didn't help either.

Tremendous World Leaders like the Salvadorian President Bukele agreed with Trump.
It's not just hatred of Trump.

The Left is also motivated by the Hatred of their fellow man.

The Left Hates this Great Nation and will ALWAYS opt for a sick America in decline.
It may help when you are on a ventilator but not before they say now. Try and keep up

For the dumbasses believing what this "doctor" Stella Immanuel has to say about hydroxychloroquine here is what else she believes:

"Before Trump and his supporters embrace Immanuel’s medical expertise, though, they should consider other medical claims Immanuel has made—including those about alien DNA and the physical effects of having sex with witches and demons in your dreams.

Immanuel, a pediatrician and a religious minister, has a history of making bizarre claims about medical topics and other issues. She has often claimed that gynecological problems like cysts and endometriosis are in fact caused by people having sex in their dreams with demons and witches.

She alleges alien DNA is currently used in medical treatments, and that scientists are cooking up a vaccine to prevent people from being religious. And, despite appearing in Washington, D.C. to lobby Congress on Monday, she has said that the government is run in part not by humans but by “reptilians” and other aliens."

Now I know Trump can lead his supporters like poodles on a leash and they will bark when he says bark, but for heaven's sake use at least a scintilla of that so-called brain of yours for once and look at who your listening to.

Trump himself just had to delete a bunch of false claims he made.

That you mindless minions take Trump's words seriously are just mind boggling and pathetic.

Not sure what they are giving now, but that was part of the standard cocktail our local hospital was using to treat patients during the first months.
I haven’t seen it used in months. We’ve moved on to things with far better data.
View attachment 368215are you calling her a liar?

No idea who she is or what she’s doing. I only know what the data shows, which in medicine is the only thing that should count.

Data can be easily manipulated and interpreted with bias.

No idea who she is or what she’s doing. I only know what the data shows, which in medicine is the only thing that should count.
And, just what exactly do YOU think the data shows?
More efficacy from alternative therapies.
656FE278-AB8C-47AC-A695-E79C1DA9E057.jpeg

Not sure what they are giving now, but that was part of the standard cocktail our local hospital was using to treat patients during the first months.
I haven’t seen it used in months. We’ve moved on to things with far better data.
better than 100%? wow, there you go folks. this fk has a pill that does better than 100%. science.

View attachment 368215are you calling her a liar?

Data can be easily manipulated and interpreted with bias.
Which is why results need to be replicated by other groups.

They are banning this black woman's voice on Twitter ,,

next time you call republicans racist.
454C4D00-291F-410B-8AB5-0BA63F6EF41A.jpeg

Everyone knew that the opposition to Hydroxychloroquine was motivated by Hatred of Trump and had nothing to do with science. Although the Fact that no one was going to make money from selling a cheap pill didn't help either.

Tremendous World Leaders like the Salvadorian President Bukele agreed with Trump.
It's not just hatred of Trump.

The Left is also motivated by the Hatred of their fellow man.

The Left Hates this Great Nation and will ALWAYS opt for a sick America in decline.
It may help when you are on a ventilator but not before they say now. Try and keep up

Nope
That's a lie.

better than 100%? wow, there you go folks. this fk has a pill that does better than 100%. science.
Some people will believe anything.

View attachment 368204
Democrats get
Triggered
No, they aren't.
To late. You guys are already calling front line docs liars lol haha I mean if that’s not a trigger I don’t know what is

View attachment 368204
Democrats get
Triggered
No, they aren't.
To late. You guys are already calling front line docs liars lol haha I mean if that’s not a trigger I don’t know what is
No, we aren't.

View attachment 368204
Democrats get
Triggered
LOL

Yeah, you go with that nutcase...

I'll go with an informed doctor...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back