Docs Show Biden Admin Opening Border, Handing Out Work Permits

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
The shit-show that is the Biden White House just keeps on shitting all over the law and Americans.

Border Patrol documents show at least 160,000 illegal immigrants have been released into the country under the Biden administration with little oversight, monitoring, or risk for deportation — and have even been granted a level of legal status through temporary work permits — according to a new report.

Of particular concern to former Border Patrol Chief Rodney Scott is that the documents show an abuse of the Biden administration's parole authority, which can be used to grant work permits to illegal immigrants."By law and regulation, a parole shall only be granted on a case-by-case basis and only for significant humanitarian reasons or significant public benefit," Scott told Fox News after reviewing the documents. "Neither of these appear to apply to the current situation."

Documents obtained by Fox News show the administration has used parole authorities to grant nearly 32,000 work permits s
since August.

"As a field chief, I don't believe I ever approved more than 5 or 10 paroles in a year," Scott, who was forced out of his role earlier this summer by the Biden administration, told Fox News. "When I did, I ensured that the alien was monitored continuously and was detained or removed as soon as the circumstances allowed."

The documents also show 94,570 illegal immigrants have been released into the country with Notices to Report, which would require a migrant to check in with Immigration and Customs Enforcement when they resettle into the U.S., according to the report.

Those that check in are not deported or detained as they await their immigration hearings.
Also, according to the documents, 40,000 illegals have been released into the U.S. since Aug. 6 without Alternatives to Detention (ATD) protocols, tracking on their cell phone, or an ankle monitor.

Yeah!

Saw the exclusive report on FOX.

Some patriotic whistleblower leaked some documents.

The shit-show that is the Biden White House just keeps on shitting all over the law and Americans.

Border Patrol documents show at least 160,000 illegal immigrants have been released into the country under the Biden administration with little oversight, monitoring, or risk for deportation — and have even been granted a level of legal status through temporary work permits — according to a new report.
Of particular concern to former Border Patrol Chief Rodney Scott is that the documents show an abuse of the Biden administration's parole authority, which can be used to grant work permits to illegal immigrants."By law and regulation, a parole shall only be granted on a case-by-case basis and only for significant humanitarian reasons or significant public benefit," Scott told Fox News after reviewing the documents. "Neither of these appear to apply to the current situation."
Documents obtained by Fox News show the administration has used parole authorities to grant nearly 32,000 work permits s
since August.
"As a field chief, I don't believe I ever approved more than 5 or 10 paroles in a year," Scott, who was forced out of his role earlier this summer by the Biden administration, told Fox News. "When I did, I ensured that the alien was monitored continuously and was detained or removed as soon as the circumstances allowed."
The documents also show 94,570 illegal immigrants have been released into the country with Notices to Report, which would require a migrant to check in with Immigration and Customs Enforcement when they resettle into the U.S., according to the report.
Those that check in are not deported or detained as they await their immigration hearings.
Also, according to the documents, 40,000 illegals have been released into the U.S. since Aug. 6 without Alternatives to Detention (ATD) protocols, tracking on their cell phone, or an ankle monitor.

92% of asylum seekers show up for their court hearings

The OP isn't about asylum. And that system has been wrecked by the left.

This too, from the OP:

"Recent data shows that asylum seekers continue to appear for immigration court proceedings at high rates. In fiscal year 2018, Department of Justice (DOJ) figures show that 89 percent of all asylum applicants attended their final court hearing to receive a decision on their application."

Well YES, if someone attends the first, they will probably attend the last as well.

Additionally, the penalty for missing ANY proceedings is an immediate issuance of a deportation order.

SOOOOOOO...they would technically have to attend all wouldn't they?

since August.

I thought Biden already had the border open... How can he be opening it again if its already open?!

since August.

Work permits?

The horror!!!!

Forum List

Back