Doc drop: Bidens received $20 million from Russia, Ukraine, and Kazakhstan while Joe was VP

1. Because you have to show the money actually occurred (you haven't); and 2) Joe Biden either threatened to do something if they didn't send the money (you haven't); or 3) Joe Biden took the compensation and did something because of that (in his role as VP which has no actual powers but hey who's counting?) . For somone you claim is grossly senile, arguing he is also a criminal mastermind is a bit of a stretch, especially when you've provided literally no evidence.
1-Talk to me in a year. We dont even have Joes bank records yet.

2 - He threatened to withhold money from Ukraine.

3 - He threatened to withhold money from Ukraine.

The truth is, Comer believes they can link payments to 9 different policy decisions, not just the one in Ukraine. You have no idea what evidence he is sitting on.

I would like the $50 million used to build a new prison - and have that one be the one they send Joe to. Poetic justice, don’t you think?
How about we instead spend 50 dollars on a chicken coop and stuff his corrupt ass in it?

That's not the source

Even if Breitbart were the source, so what?

We should stop being so apologetic when media on the Right does a far better job than the mainstream Leftist claptrap that pollutes the airwaves with literally nothing but lies 24/7.

Gateway Pundit is better than the NY Times.

Breitbart is better than Politico.

And FOX is vastly superior to CNN.

I'm so tired of pretending we have some sort of unassailable legitimate media in this country when anyone with a fully functional brain can see they're completely compromised and have been caught spewing out and out lies for years and years.

It was in the law you cited. it said any public official gaining “directly or indirectly.”

There doesn't have to be a direct link from the hands of our enemies to Joe's hand.
The Biden Family benefited directly, Joe indirectly.
That part is satisfied.

Causing the prosecutor that was about to shut down Burisma to be fired is the most obvious act of the VP.
There is the act.

(They will deny this to their death)

There will be other actions added to the list, and probably even more money to be found.

Just this fits the requirements of the statute.

Speaking as a leftist, there's no evidence. I need to see that actual checks and videos of the Biden's cashing them. From there I need a lobotomy, maybe then I'll come to some senses.

You could literally do this, and they would still deny the reality right in front of their faces:

iu

Even if Breitbart were the source, so what?

We should stop being so apologetic when media on the Right does a far better job than the mainstream Leftist claptrap that pollutes the airwaves with literally nothing but lies 24/7.

Gateway Pundit is better than the NY Times.

Breitbart is better than Politico.

And FOX is vastly superior to CNN.

I'm so tired of pretending we have some sort of unassailable legitimate media in this country when anyone with a fully functional brain can see they're completely compromised and have been caught spewing out and out lies for years and years.

I wasn't being appolgetic.
I was telling the little ignorant fuck that the source is the source.
(they don't get that)
Breitbart was doing the reporting.
Good day Sir!

I am ok that you team has 1. proven no such thing; 2. proven no funds to Joe Biden; 3) not proven those funds were demanded by Joe Biden or that Joe Biden did something in his capacity as VP because of it (fun part - VP has not power under the Constitution FYI); 4. you hae proven that Hunter Biden is a sleaze and that you guys are really into his laptop dick pics.

So far at best you've shown is that Hunter Biden is a sleaze trading off his name, and getting paid good money by skanky individuals. Sounds like a win win.

See above. You've not met the test.
darth-vader-star-wars.gif

So what is the Biden family business?

How about we instead spend 50 dollars on a chicken coop and stuff his corrupt ass in it?
Better yet! And then let’s spend the other $49,999,950 on starting to reverse his disastrous policies. Let’s start with busing all the illegal aliens ruining our cities back to Mexico.

Forum List

Back