Doc drop: Bidens received $20 million from Russia, Ukraine, and Kazakhstan while Joe was VP

How MANY times do I need to inform you and the rest of the RWI's on USMB, if team trump has evidence against biden, bring it to court. ( like the 3 ongoing trump indictments plus the other team trump members previously indicted and found GUILTY )

You will bitch about the Justice system and how unfairly trump has been treated.
I don't care who are which party an individual represents, if the evidence is there, bring it to Court. I welcome team trump bringing an indictment against biden, but remember, it MUST be after he leaves office.

You can impeach him right NOW if team trump wants that.
Where is MTG with her big boy impeachment threat?
Why the fuck would we impeach him NOW, this far out from the election? Are fucking stupid? :laugh:

And I will say again. It doesn't matter. Meet the tests. You STILL HAVE NOT linked Joe Biden to...well anything.

PLEASE PLEASE vote to impeach him with this "evidence." They will hear the laughter in space.

So you're ok with the Biden family receiving tens of millions of dollars from our enemies while Joe was VP, with no apparent purpose for the money? I just want to establish how deep into the cult you are.

So you're ok with the Biden family receiving tens of millions of dollars from our enemies while Joe was VP, with no apparent purpose for the money? I just want to establish how deep into the cult you are.
I am ok that you team has 1. proven no such thing; 2. proven no funds to Joe Biden; 3) not proven those funds were demanded by Joe Biden or that Joe Biden did something in his capacity as VP because of it (fun part - VP has not power under the Constitution FYI); 4. you hae proven that Hunter Biden is a sleaze and that you guys are really into his laptop dick pics.

So far at best you've shown is that Hunter Biden is a sleaze trading off his name, and getting paid good money by skanky individuals. Sounds like a win win.
It was in the law you cited. it said any public official gaining “directly or indirectly.”
See above. You've not met the test.
darth-vader-star-wars.gif

And I will say again. It doesn't matter. Meet the tests. You STILL HAVE NOT linked Joe Biden to...well anything.

PLEASE PLEASE vote to impeach him with this "evidence." They will hear the laughter in space.
I would be incredibly dissappointed if the GOP linked him to bribery today. They better save that card for the election.

What is the Biden family "business"?

Anyone?

This is what real Russian collusion looks like.

The Biden family business received over $20 million from Russia, Ukraine, and Kazakhstan while President Joe Biden was vice president in the Obama administration, the House Oversight Committee Chair James Comer (R-KY) revealed.

The committee previously unveiled two tranches of Biden business bank records. Those showed the Biden business received at least $10 million from business schemes in Romania and China. In total, nine Biden family members received payments from the family foreign business ventures, including two of Joe Biden’s grandchildren.

Comer predicted in June that the committee’s work would ultimately show the Biden family accepted up to $30 million from its foreign business dealings.

The committee revealed the third tranche Wednesday after subpoenaing six different banks and receiving thousands of records in response. The committee said its subpoenas were tailored to individuals and companies that engaged in business activities with Biden family members and their business associates.
Oh shit!

You know what this means, don’t you?

The next indictment is about to drop.

I would be incredibly dissappointed if the GOP linked him to bribery today. They better save that card for the election.
He won’t make it to the election. He’s in mid-stage dementia as it is, and can barely pull a beach chair into position.

My question is when he resigns due to health reasons, will he then skate Scott-free? What happens to the tens of millions his family raked in by selling us out to Russia and China?

Or can we indict him for treason and put him in prison for the rest of his life, and confiscate The Family’s ill-gotten gains?

He won’t make it to the election. He’s in mid-stage dementia as it is, and can barely pull a beach chair into position.

My question is when he resigns due to health reasons, will he then skate Scott-free? What happens to the tens of millions his family raked in by selling us out to Russia and China?

Or can we indict him for treason and put him in prison for the rest of his life, and confiscate The Family’s ill-gotten gains?
The money will absolutely be confiscated, or whatever money didnt go up Hunters nose anyway.

This is what democrats dont understand. Getting money for your son through bribes is the same penalty as getting money for yourself through bribes.
1. Because you have to show the money actually occurred (you haven't); and 2) Joe Biden either threatened to do something if they didn't send the money (you haven't); or 3) Joe Biden took the compensation and did something because of that (in his role as VP which has no actual powers but hey who's counting?) . For somone you claim is grossly senile, arguing he is also a criminal mastermind is a bit of a stretch, especially when you've provided literally no evidence.

The money will absolutely be confiscated, or whatever money didnt go up Hunters nose anyway.
I would like the $50 million used to build a new prison - and have that one be the one they send Joe to. Poetic justice, don’t you think?

1. Because you have to show the money actually occurred (you haven't); and 2) Joe Biden either threatened to do something if they didn't send the money (you haven't); or 3) Joe Biden took the compensation and did something because of that (in his role as VP which has no actual powers but hey who's counting?) . For somone you claim is grossly senile, arguing he is also a criminal mastermind is a bit of a stretch, especially when you've provided literally no evidence.
NYET!

Bongino's List is pretty damning to me.

If this was a Criminal Court, it would take Banks records, sworn testimony from people like Bobulinski & Archer, and testimony or a 5th Amendment Plea from members of the Biden family who recieved money from countries such as Ukraine and China. They are all mute for now--not a good look.

But, this isn't a court of law.

There is plenty enough already there to shift the burden to JOE BIDEN to explain to the American people, if he can---what is going on here? The American people deserved to know if their President is a Crook.

Forum List

Back