Politico Reporter Sounds Alarm on ‘a Lot of White Folks from the Suburbs’ Becoming Poll Workers to Target ‘Heavily Minority Districts’

People have a Constituional right to have their vote counted. If Trumpers, riled up by baseless claims of fraud, do anything to interfere with a citizens legal vote being counted they can find themselves catching some criminal charges. That clear enough?
Youre painting an unrealistic scenario.

Congratulations to Politico on its scoop.

So it seems that dastardly Caucasians are becoming poll workers in order to affect the election results in November.

In all fairness, will Politico also report about non-Caucasians who are becoming poll workers so that they can also affect election results as they roll in?

Made false accusations about election fraud, especially in minority districts and counties? All the damn time.
What the does that have to do with our discussion about pollsters fucking with voters? When have "Trumpers" ever done that?

What the does that have to do with our discussion about pollsters fucking with voters? When have "Trumpers" ever done that?
They've never been in a position to do so before. In the last election Republican and Democrat election officials fought back against the President's claim of misconduct. Trumpers, unsatisfied with those Republicans not finding any fraud have taken over some of those rolls as irrate Republican voters oust responsible adults for true believers. I'm not saying it's going to happen but I certainly wouldn't be surprised.

They've never been in a position to do so before. In the last election Republican and Democrat election officials fought back against the President's claim of misconduct. Trumpers, unsatisfied with those Republicans not finding any fraud have taken over some of those rolls as irrate Republican voters oust responsible adults for true believers. I'm not saying it's going to happen but I certainly wouldn't be surprised.
Until it actually happens, you have no reason to believe it will.

Until it actually happens, you have no reason to believe it will.
I guess a fucking clown like you couldn't guess if you walked out your house without pants on that you might get some stares. You have absolutely no reason to believe that could happen until it does. 😄

I guess a fucking clown like you couldn't guess if you walked out your house without pants on that you might get some stares. You have absolutely no reason to believe that could happen until it does. 😄
Dont try to move the goal posts now. I said you have no reason to believe it WILL happen. I never said anything about what "could" happen.

Scary for libs that solid non hoochie mommas will be running the counting this time

Dont try to move the goal posts now. I said you have no reason to believe it WILL happen. I never said anything about what "could" happen.
That's right, you didn't, I did. From the onset I have maintained this is a possiblity not a certainty. You deliberately changed my claim from believing it could to believing it will happen. I never once said it was going to happen. That was never any goal post of mine you muppet.

That's right, you didn't, I did. From the onset I have maintained this is a possiblity not a certainty. You deliberately changed my claim from believing it could to believing it will happen. I never once said it was going to happen. That was never any goal post of mine you muppet.
Uhuh, whatever man. The whole conversation is right there for anyone to read and see you moving the goal posts.

They serve the community as watch dogs, if they're going to serve in predominantly black communities then they better be serving that community. You think black communities want fraudulent elections?

What they better not do is fuck around with people's votes or they're likely to catch themselves some criminal charges.
Unless of course they are democrats . Them that would be expected of them.

Moron.

Forum List

Back