Votes: 11 84.6%

• Total voters
51clhubzNxL._SY445_.jpg

We used to catch the bad guys

peter-strzok-900_c0-0-898-524_s561x327.jpg

Now we are the Bad Guys

Uhyhh.. Fuckin WACO....

Trust those assholes?

Why not believe the KGB would have never come after me?

Fuckin drones....

Wish I could have saved Czar Nicky. In a past life I would have done so and been proud to have died.

I had a friend who was IT there. He had the best weed ever and an unequaled coke connection(also employees).GREAT Americans !

The FBI-DOJ got a lot of 'splainin to do. They tried to overthrow our President. Until they pay for that, our country will never be respected by anyone inside or out. Viva Trump

If the FBI was trustworthy ... we wouldn't need the Federal court system ...

I think most people who work for the FBI work in good faith ... some get over-eager sometimes ... it's a difficult job, spend 168 straight hours looking for a missing little girl only to find her dead ... that's going to rip the heart out of any LEO ... we pay them to deal with this so we don't have to ...

We can also look at the kind of person who would become an LEO ... some are just power hungry, they like giving orders and such ... not all, but quite a few police like the authority to get with the badge ... authority they wouldn't get any other way ...

The simple problem is too many police ... crime rates peaking in the early '90's and they've been crashing ever since, but police forces are still manned at the levels we saw back 30 years ago ... time and time again I read these BLM incidents and just have to wonder why these police officers are even fooling with these petty or non-criminal behaviors ... seems they're just sitting around bored ready to pounce into action with the slightest pretext ... a department is over-staffed if they can afford to send four officers out on a counterfeit bill call ...

Do you Trust the FBI, why or why not
I trust to the extent that I do any other entity that is both intelligence and law enforcement. I trust them more at arms length or greater. Up close and personal, well, I do not really want to be up close as I prefer not to be on anybody's radar. My overall opinion is positive of them, their benefit and that of other alphabet soup people, but you cannot truly trust people in organizations that can legally lie to you, yet it is illegal to lie to them.

Forum List

Back