Do you think we will see the storming of voting locations in the next election if things don't cool down?

RandomPoster

Platinum Member
May 22, 2017
With Republicans and even 17% of Democrats believing the election was questionable, do you think Republicans may start storming voting locations to ensure the prevention of voting fraud they fear? What happens if they do?

I say we implement voter ID cards, increased surveillance that includes logging photographs and fingerprints of voters (obviously not who you voted for), and a significant law enforcement presence to prevent the danger. We do not want angry mobs over-running voting locations, which could set off a storm on both sides.

We need to ramp up security in our elections. A lack of it started this whole thing.

With Republicans and even 17% of Democrats believing the election was questionable, do you think Republicans may start storming voting locations to ensure the prevention of voting fraud they fear? What happens if they do?

I say we implement voter ID cards, increased surveillance that includes logging photographs and fingerprints of voters (obviously not who you voted for), and a significant law enforcement presence to prevent the danger. We do not want angry mobs over-running voting locations, which could set off a storm on both sides.

We need to ramp up security in our elections. A lack of it started this whole thing.
That will make it even better for Democrats to portray themselves as the true party of law and order.
Republicans lost that label yesterday.

Its a long time to 2024, I don't know what will happen.

But the idea of tech giants silencing dissent from their platforms, especially with the nation under Virtual lockdown due to the Chinese Pandemic, this isn't good for free speech and free assembly.

That will make it even better for Democrats to portray themselves as the true party of law and order.
I'm sure Republicans won't mind a bit if Democrats keep that useless title.

LOL That would be counterproductive since most republicans live in republican districts

Its a long time to 2024, I don't know what will happen.

But the idea of tech giants silencing dissent from their platforms, especially with the nation under Virtual lockdown due to the Chinese Pandemic, this isn't good for free speech and free assembly.
But it is DAMN GOOD for starting a civil war.

I would wager that big tech would be a primary target.

Who say

LOL That would be counterproductive since most republicans live in republican districts

Who says they would be limited to storming voting locations in their own neighborhoods?

I know this. If I stay out of blue areas, my chances for survival go up a thousand times more. I missed the law and order the last year.

If the newly elected China puppet and his cohort, allow the left to continue deteriorating our Constitution and its Bill of Rights, at some point, I think there will actually be a war, because the left won't allow any other political parties to win, unless of course, their pro-Marxist.

There will be a war because we're going to egg y'all on until we get one.

22lcidw said:
If I stay out of blue areas, my chances for survival go up a thousand times more.

The only problem we had with the 2020 election was a lying scum bag named Donald Trump and a cult of followers who believed his lies. Otherwise, our election went very well.

I would have agreed and said no, but that was before I was wrong, saying there would be no violence because they lost an election. The Trump insurrection in Washington makes it a new ballgame. Washington can and will be protected, at least the halls and seats of government, now that everybody knows these false patriot insurrectionists are real. Heck, the head of twitter said today, there is another assault on Washington being planned for Jan. 17th. If they will hit Washington as a hardened objective, unprotected voting locations, especially in areas they do not think support their politics will be on the table. It will happen.
Local and state governments need to start planning two years out.

I would have agreed and said no, but that was before I was wrong, saying there would be no violence because they lost an election. The Trump insurrection in Washington makes it a new ballgame. Washington can and will be protected, at least the halls and seats of government, now that everybody knows these false patriot insurrectionists are real. Heck, the head of twitter said today, there is another assault on Washington being planned for Jan. 17th. If they will hit Washington as a hardened objective, unprotected voting locations, especially in areas they do not think support their politics will be on the table. It will happen.

Even most Democrats did not support the suggestion of implementing the mass scale mail-in voting used in the 2020 election for all future elections in recent polls. This illustrates why conservatives are so upset. The left is going to expand mail-in voting and refuses to implement election security.

Even most Democrats did not support the suggestion of implementing the mass scale mail-in voting used in the 2020 election for all future elections in recent polls. This illustrates why conservatives are so upset. The left is going to expand mail-in voting and refuses to implement election security.

I am in favor of implementing enhanced voting security beyond what we have now, thou I do believe the Federal election officials, DHS and the governors and election officials of the 50 states saying this was not a rigged or stolen election and it was one of the most secure. At the same time, I am pretty sure there will be more early voting and mail in voting than ever before. You cannot ascertain the will of the people if they do not vote. Citizens deserve to be able to vote without standing in line forever and without polling places shut down for the benefit of one party or the other. Enhance security against fraud, but get used to it. Vote by mail if that is what you want, is here. I will keep early voting in person as I have for years, but if it ever becomes dangerous to vote in person, even I would vote by mail.

Who say

Who says they would be limited to storming voting locations in their own neighborhoods?

If you want to organize an armada of bass boats to head up the Mississippi to storm Minneapolis, please do livestream the event.

The communists will declare voting too dangerous. All votes will be collected by communist harvesters.

Forum List

Back