Do you take the computer in the shop when the fan gets noisy.

Its several years old and I don't like the windows 11 at all. They are expensive for the USB ports, no dvd, and you have to download them to have files on computers. They mainly come with a 16" computer. They us Bing.
Windows 11 is not a computer.
That is like saying your steering wheel and accelerator is a car. It is what you use to drive the car.
Windows is what you use to drive the computer.
A computer is the physical hardware. Windows, like Linux and MacOS, is the graphical interface you see that makes software work.

I never did but I like the windows 10 and I think I should. It has a DVD in it, all the bells and whistles. Its a touch and well it has a wired keyboard that lights up.
I tried the windows 11 and I don't like it at all.
if your computer is making a loud noise, it's most likely ready to die out.

Can you, I should call around. I don't like new computers, they have windows 11 in.
Your experience might be different if you get a new computer pre-loaded with W11 rather than upgrading an old computer to W11. There were things I didn't like about W11, I had some problems with some of the programs I run but otherwise it's ok. I agree W10 was better.

You should wipe down all your fan blades once a year in your computer, your room ceiling and portable fans, and every 1- 2 years on your refridge fan in the back not the freezer fan & every 1-2 yrs on your bathroom exhaust fans.
That being said: HUNTER BIDEN recommends not taking your computers to the shop, he recommends you liberals take them to Hillary instead.

Penelope
After reading through your posts it's obvious you are typical computer user which basically means you know how to turn it on and insert a DVD/CD in the player and not use it as a cup holder. Most likely if you've never blown it out with canned air it's clogged up in there. You never stated if your computer is a desktop or a laptop and not blowing the dust/etc out can also lead to the computer running hot, not able to dissipate the heat and you end up with much more serious problems. That said take the computer to a tech shop, (NOT Best Buy's Geek Squad!!!!!!). While replacing a fan on say a desktop is easy it's a lot harder in a laptop if you don't know what you are doing and the fan may not be what's causing the noise.

Penelope
After reading through your posts it's obvious you are typical computer user which basically means you know how to turn it on and insert a DVD/CD in the player and not use it as a cup holder. Most likely if you've never blown it out with canned air it's clogged up in there. You never stated if your computer is a desktop or a laptop and not blowing the dust/etc out can also lead to the computer running hot, not able to dissipate the heat and you end up with much more serious problems. That said take the computer to a tech shop, (NOT Best Buy's Geek Squad!!!!!!). While replacing a fan on say a desktop is easy it's a lot harder in a laptop if you don't know what you are doing and the fan may not be what's causing the noise.
She's been using the CD/DVD tray to hold her cup of beer. How else do you explain her ranting AntiSemitic posts

You know, you can always just install win 10 on a new computer. It is even free if you do not mind having the default desktop in the background.

Of course, getting a new computer because the fans are loud would also be pretty silly....

The other thing to consider is that there is also a reason the fan is always running.

A lot of people don't really set up a system right and have all sorts of needless junk constantly consuming resources, often forcing the hardware to operate to the peak of its limits.

When I used to regularly use Windows years ago, I always just installed he OS and nothing else but the OS. None of that bundled nonsense.

New Topics

Forum List

Back