Do you support legislation to prevent gun accidents in public....

Do you support a law designed to prevent gun accidents in public?

• Total voters

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Here we go...let's see how this works with polls......if you want legislation to help prevent gun accidents in public, please respond to this poll......I will list the exact legislation I have in mind later...I want to stop all these gun accidents in public places we keep hearing about......

No legislation. Getting the government involved with the intention of fixing a problem, can only be considered DUMB. The government ALWAYS makes things worse. It's what they do.

Here we go...let's see how this works with polls......if you want legislation to help prevent gun accidents in public, please respond to this poll......I will list the exact legislation I have in mind later...I want to stop all these gun accidents in public places we keep hearing about......

This should be entertaining.

No legislation. Getting the government involved with the intention of fixing a problem, can only be considered DUMB. The government ALWAYS makes things worse. It's what they do.
I agree, let us drop all traffic laws and let chaos reign....

I agree, let us drop all traffic laws and let chaos reign....

I like how your mind works.
lol-027.gif

The poll suggest that the only two options are more gun control laws or just letting people shoot guns in public.

The poll suggest that the only two options are more gun control laws or just letting people shoot guns in public.

It is just a general question really...to provoke responses to the topic of gun safety.....and trying to be funny at the same time...

The OP is an idiot, and his poll is idiotic as well.

I'm not sure about the poll yet, but 2a is not an idiot.

Thanks Brain...I appreciate it...you are one of the guys who, while you challenge me and my ideas, I don't mind debating you.......you have helped me define my points, and find new information....thanks.

I understand Predfan.....you are used to the various gun grabbers who start this crap in order to attack us.....but I am trying to at least start a conversation...with a little humor and a starting point about gun safety.......look at it from that point of view....

I'm not sure about the poll yet, but 2a is not an idiot.

Thanks Brain...I appreciate it...you are one of the guys who, while you challenge me and my ideas, I don't mind debating you.......you have helped me define my points, and find new information....thanks.

No problem. I don't think anything is gained from the name calling comments. I don't know what the point will be of the poll yet, but I'm sure you have one. Probably one predfan would actually agree with. We have discussed things enough that I can safely say you are not an idiot. :)

Does that mean you lack the intelligence needed to discuss the issue?

Predfan is a good and true supporter of the 2nd Amendment and I don't hold that post against him.....I understand why he sees this poll the way he does...it gets old when anti gun people start threads to just attack the rights of Americans...and then they start insulting us....and then they start talking about penises...and it goes south from there....

Predfan is a good guy and I enjoy his posts......no offense taken...I completely understand....

So far, thanks for all the comments....

Why do I get the feeling dannyboys actually met Chris Hansen after traveling 100 miles with wine coolers and a pack of condoms to meet a teenage girl for sex?

"What are you doing here? Please, take a seat over there."

Does that sound familiar dannyboys?

Why do I get the feeling dannyboys actually met Chris Hansen after traveling 100 miles with wine coolers and a pack of condoms to meet a teenage girl for sex?

"What are you doing here? Please, take a seat over there."

Does that sound familiar dannyboys?

"Why did you bring condoms to meet a thirteen year old girl?"

"The store was out of water balloons." :dunno:

Forum List

Back