Do you see a new case of affluenza?

I told all my kids they are allowed to protest....All 4 of them.....That's what makes great Americans the exercising of their rights..

Maybe because Mommy is a filthy rich pampered weirdo?
All I can say is if I asked my Dad if I could sit during the National Anthem, I had better be suffering from some serious ailment.

It is a serious ailment. It's called "Thug Cops shoot black children in the back and get away with it". That's a pretty serious ailment.
Your serious ailment is liberal stupid. Now I could quote stats, but they would conflict with your narrow mindedness. I wil simply suggest that next time you need a copy, call your local gangbanger.

I told all my kids they are allowed to protest....All 4 of them.....That's what makes great Americans the exercising of their rights..
Right, all 4 of your morons have the right to show they inherited an IQ of around 3o.
And the Supreme Court supports it which means my action is Constitutional, yours isn't....Eat shit and live mister..Says this Army veteran..

Your serious ailment is liberal stupid. Now I could quote stats, but they would conflict with your narrow mindedness. I wil simply suggest that next time you need a copy, call your local gangbanger.

Last few times I 'Needed a cop", it took them so long to get there that they probably couldn't have done anything anyway.

Oh, they are always there to write up tickets for bullshit traffic violations, but when it comes to stopping crime, they are truly useless.

But back to the point, how many Black Children shot in the back by a bully with a gun and a badge is an acceptable number for you?

My number is "Zero".

OK, here's how it is supposed to work.

A "Parent" is the person who creates, raises, nurtures and educates a child [for purposes of this discussion, let's say a Child is someone under 18 years old]. If the parent and child have a disagreement, the parent is right and the child is wrong. It may be that the parent must explain why the child is wrong, but the parent-child relationship is not a democracy or a friendship or even a partnership. Parent-Child. Don't forget that.

Often, children will have opinions that, "go against the grain." "My teacher is an idiot!" "That cop is a Fascist!" "The Pledge of Allegiance is stupid!" "All war is an abomination!"

When a child has an opinion that, let's say, goes against the grain, the parent's role is to promote orthodoxy. No 13-year-old has enough intelligence, knowledge, or life experience to deny social or cultural truths. When the child goes to college (or finishes high school), those contrary opinions can be expressed, debated, and maybe, if the kid is bright and intuitive and honest, s/he will conclude rationally that their contrary opinion is one that they will stand with. Often they will realize that they were being idiots. Whatever.

When a parent allows their kid to publicly make a statement that goes against the grain, the parent has failed. S/he is either glad that the offspring is parroting their own views, or is too dim-witted to understand that the kid's shallow, uninformed opinion is a reflection of ignorance and selfishness, rather than one of profound understanding.

Parents are the teachers; children are the students. As far as making public statements on profound social, cultural, religious, or technical issues they should be induced to STFU. They literally don't know what they are talking about.

When a child has an opinion that, let's say, goes against the grain, the parent's role is to promote orthodoxy. No 13-year-old has enough intelligence, knowledge, or life experience to deny social or cultural truths. When the child goes to college (or finishes high school), those contrary opinions can be expressed, debated, and maybe, if the kid is bright and intuitive and honest, s/he will conclude rationally that their contrary opinion is one that they will stand with. Often they will realize that they were being idiots. Whatever.

When a parent allows their kid to publicly make a statement that goes against the grain, the parent has failed. S/he is either glad that the offspring is parroting their own views, or is too dim-witted to understand that the kid's shallow, uninformed opinion is a reflection of ignorance and selfishness, rather than one of profound understanding.

Parents are the teachers; children are the students. As far as making public statements on profound social, cultural, religious, or technical issues they should be induced to STFU. They literally don't know what they are talking about.

I don't know, sounds to me like the kid has it right. We live in a country of unelected presidents and cops who shoot children in the back and suffer no consequences. He SHOULD be upset about that.

Last few times I 'Needed a cop", it took them so long to get there that they probably couldn't have done anything anyway.

Oh, they are always there to write up tickets for bullshit traffic violations, but when it comes to stopping crime, they are truly useless.

But back to the point, how many Black Children shot in the back by a bully with a gun and a badge is an acceptable number for you?

My number is "Zero".
And back to the real point, How may law breaking, arrest resisting gangbangers should be shoot?

All of them.

The point is not whether the kid is right or not (he's wrong). The point is that a CHILD with ZERO knowledge and ZERO life experience has no basis on which to opine publicly on profound matters of fact or policy. And of course any News Person who holds a microphone in front of such child's face should be shot.

And back to the real point, How may law breaking, arrest resisting gangbangers should be shoot?

All of them.

None of them. The British shoot less than two offenders a year. In Japan, it's considered a big fucking scandal if the cops even pull their guns out of their holsters.

We have too many guns and too many trigger happy cops.

The point is not whether the kid is right or not (he's wrong). The point is that a CHILD with ZERO knowledge and ZERO life experience has no basis on which to opine publicly on profound matters of fact or policy. And of course any News Person who holds a microphone in front of such child's face should be shot.

Sounds like that kid has more mature opinions than you do.

I don't think you need a whole lot of "life experience" to think cops shooting unarmed kids is wrong. It kind of goes without saying.

Forum List

Back