Do you know what nothing becomes after BILLIONS of years?

Answer: Atheism, Theory of Evolution, evolutionary thinking, and evolutionary cosmology. Still have nothing.

Us, and everything we know.

However, we didn't come from nothing. Everything that exists in the Universe today existed at the moment of The Big Bang... just in a different form.

This is what matter, gravity, and metric buttloads of time will do.

• Banned

However, we didn't come from nothing. Everything that exists in the Universe today existed at the moment of The Big Bang... just in a different form.

Do you believe that the universe had a beginning?

Do you believe that the universe had a beginning?

Our Universe had a beginning. But, as time in infinite, something must have preceded it, and initiated it.

We don't have solid answers, only speculation, as to what came before our physical Universe.

We don't have solid answers, only speculation, as to what came before our physical Universe.

It seems highly likely that an intelligent being designed and caused the universe, as well as everything in it, to come into existence. After all, nothing produces nothing.

It seems highly likely that an intelligent being designed and caused the universe, as well as everything in it, to come into existence. After all, nothing produces nothing.

We've already established that it didn't start from nothing. Everything we have today, we had at the beginning, just re-arranged.

We've already established that it didn't start from nothing. Everything we have today, we had at the beginning, just re-arranged.

I guess I'm saying that it is my belief that, there was nothing, at least not in the realm that we call "the universe". It is my belief that an intelligent being, otherwise known as our creator, aka "God", designed and built this realm.

We are like characters in a video game and God is the programmer that wrote the code that created the game and everything in it.

I guess I'm saying that it is my belief that, there was nothing, at least not in the realm that we call "the universe". It is my belief that an intelligent being, otherwise known as our creator, aka "God", designed and built this realm.

We are like characters in a video game and God is the programmer that wrote the code that created the game and everything in it.

Nothing in our current scientific knowledge precludes the hand of an omnipotent setting up The Big Bang. I prefer to believe that as well.

But, rather than believe in G-d that micromanages the fall of every sparrow, I prefer to think of G-d who works smart, not hard. Given infinite time, a singularity of Hydrogen nuclei, released, would eventually develop stars, planets, and more kinds of life than we can even comprehend.

I believe that G-d not only celebrates the life of every creature, star, and planet, but their deaths as well. Because, in a ever evolving cosmos, death brings new life.

Forum List

Back