Do you honestly want justice for the United States of America?

Trump told them to take their country back. He raved for six weeks that the election was stolen. Notice he was never in danger.

He was watching TV and eating cheeseburgers.. He wouldn't even listen to Ivanka who begged him to call it off. Trump is a pig. The riot was for the glory of Trump's ego.

What kind of man are you?
What is your source. Bear in mind the media lies all the time about Trump.

I believe Obama could be the next Hitler. Biden is not able. Obama is young enough and articulate. That is what got Hitler as far as it did. Democrats lie about your accurate reports as they do about my own.
Obama HATES Israel with a passion and no doubt was behind Biden’s handing $6 billion to Iran in addition to releasing the money being kept from them, and in doing so funded the HAMAS terrorist massacre on October 7th.

And he also hates America, and brought his daughters up to think the same way. Who sits in a church exposing young children to a despicable anti-American preacher? Now we know what he meant by “transformation.” He meant destruction.

Obama will ramp up his destruction in the remaining months in the event the Dems cannot manufacture enough ballots to overcome Trump’s lead, and the American people’s wishes.

Obama HATES Israel with a passion and no doubt was behind Biden’s handing $6 billion to Iran in addition to releasing the money being kept from them, and in doing so funded the HAMAS terrorist massacre on October 7th.

And he also hates America, and brought his daughters up to think the same way. Who sits in a church exposing young children to a despicable anti-American preacher? Now we know what he meant by “transformation.” He meant destruction.

Obama will ramp up his destruction in the remaining months in the event the Dems cannot manufacture enough ballots to overcome Trump’s lead, and the American people’s wishes.
Democrats in the Congress would gladly shout heil Obama when seen by them.

Democrats in the Congress would gladly shout heil Obama when seen by them.
The antisemitism erupting from the Left is chilling.

Remember that leftist high school in Loundon County, with the boy who assaulted the girl in the girls’ bathroom, and then hid it because it would lead to criticism of the transgender policy? That high school and the surrounding area is full of Jew-haters. A friend of mine walked by a group of Muslims near the school yelling “Death to Jews!”

We are in 1938 Germany.

When people went to DC to experience a real live experience of how the Electoral college works, they were not expecting to be assaulted by the local police that has domain over the US Capitol and the grounds.
But they were arrested. Listen to their pleas. These were not looters nor killers. They were involved in what the press claims was a protest.

Start here:

TORTURED: January 6 Peaceful Protesters Beg for Water​

Larry Klayman [email protected]

Over a year ago, I wrote an urgent email to patriots just like you about what’s really happening to January 6 Peaceful Protesters in the Washington, DC jail.

Patriot, what’s being done to them is so demonic, so foul, that they’re BEGGING to be transferred to Guantanamo Bay, Cuba…where vicious, America-hating terrorists get better treatment!

I’m heartsick and deeply angry about what’s being done to our fellow patriots.

Their letter reads like an appeal from dissidents in the Soviet Union.

Here are just a few examples of what they’re enduring (I quote directly from their letter, published by Gateway Pundit):

• Begging for Help / Water / Medical Aid / Mercythrough a 4 inch by 10 inch window of cold metal doors
  • No visits from family, friends, lawyers, or clergy
  • No Mass or Sunday worship service
  • Laundry returning with brown stains, pubic hair, and or reeking of urine
  • Broken toilets that either wont flush or repeatedly explode in Cells
  • Stuck in Cells for 9 days without shower
  • Solitary Confinement for 25 ½ hours or more at a time

But there’s more.

Guards deny them hot water, and keep them from going to court. They severely beat, mace, harass, insult, and even sexually assault them.

Their food is so disgusting and so low in nutrition, that some prisoners are losing their eyesight, their hair, and getting scurvy (from Vitamin C deficiency).

There’s much, much more…all of it horrifying.

And this has been going on for years … in AMERICA.

They conclude their letter by pleading to be transferred to Guantanamo Bay, Cuba, where the Taliban and Islamic terrorists get better treatment!

**********************Is this what you want from this country? What if these people are your own relatives? People protest over capital punishment. What is your view over jailed citizens for over 20 years for exercising the right to protest?
They should do us a favor and hang themselves.

Your attitude is a major reason why over 40 years back I abandoned the Democratic party for good.
Me too….and same with my parents, lifelong Democrats. And since then, Democrats have become unrecognizable as Americans. They have been brainwashed into believing America is a horrible (.and racist) country - and support everything that will damage and weaken it.

Me too….and same with my parents, lifelong Democrats. And since then, Democrats have become unrecognizable as Americans. They have been brainwashed into believing America is a horrible (.and racist) country.
Yes all the racist crackers started voting Republican then.

And boom! Out with the race card.

I’m more concerned that when I walked out of my Purim Party today, I had to make sure my pro-Israel T-shirt was hidden. I live in a liberal, antisemitic area and didn’t want to get assaulted.

And boom! Out with the race card.

I’m more concerned that when I walked out of my Purim Party today, I had to make sure my pro-Israel T-shirt was hidden. I live in a liberal, antisemitic area and didn’t want to get assaulted.
What part of Moscow is that?

The antisemitism erupting from the Left is chilling.

Remember that leftist high school in Loundon County, with the boy who assaulted the girl in the girls’ bathroom, and then hid it because it would lead to criticism of the transgender policy? That high school and the surrounding area is full of Jew-haters. A friend of mine walked by a group of Muslims near the school yelling “Death to Jews!”

We are in 1938 Germany.
I have been in Loudon county Va. I believe that it is a county that is populated by many Democrats if the stories that were told to me by locals of the county are accurate. One of the guys I served in the Army with lived there and I visited him on his property. Lord help us all when the Democrats scream death to the Jews. My Army pal left there and headed to live in New Hampshire. He was native of a border town in MA to New Hampshire.

That is one of the major Democrat lies told a lot. I was then a Democrat and know the facts. We did not race to join the Republicans. I joined the republicans thanks to the failure of Jimmy Carter a Democrat president. Reagan beat me to joining Republicans.

What part of Moscow is that?
A liberal area outside DC, where the libs side with Muslims and against Jews. I know it hurts your narrative that blacks are the oppressed victims, but nobody is marching around yelling “Death to Blacks!” like they are yelling Death to Jews here.

But of course, you’re a lib as well, so you care about racism and don’t give a F about antisemitism and chants to genocide Jews.

That is one of the major Democrat lies told a lot. I was then a Democrat and know the facts. We did not race to join the Republicans. I joined the republicans thanks to the failure of Jimmy Carter a Democrat president. Reagan beat me to joining Republicans.
Yes it started with Nixon.
A liberal area outside DC, where the libs side with Muslims and against Jews. I know it hurts your narrative that blacks are the oppressed victims, but nobody is marching around yelling “Death to Blacks!” like they are yelling Death to Jews here.
No my narrative is that you are not in this country.

But of course, you’re a lib as well, so you care about racism and don’t give a F about antisemitism and chants to genocide Jews.
The only chants we have here are when the ice cream truck comes by.

Me too….and same with my parents, lifelong Democrats. And since then, Democrats have become unrecognizable as Americans. They have been brainwashed into believing America is a horrible (.and racist) country - and support everything that will damage and weaken it.
They love to spread lies. They think we old timers who were Democrats left that party connected to race. We left in huge numbers not due to race, but due to the white president called Jimmy Carter. Carter himself drove me away.

I have been in Loudon county Va. I believe that it is a county that is populated by many Democrats if the stories that were told to me by locals of the county are accurate. One of the guys I served in the Army with lived there and I visited him on his property. Lord help us all when the Democrats scream death to the Jews. My Army pal left there and headed to live in New Hampshire. He was native of a border town in MA to New Hampshire.
Thank you. And yes, they were yelling Death to Jews. Jews are now taking martial arts and gun lessons.

Forum List

Back