Do You Hate Big Corporations Or Big Government?

AntiParty

Tea is the new Kool-Aid
Mar 12, 2014
Today, BIG GOVERNMENT = BIG CORPORATIONS.

It's the one thing NO ONE can debate because the evidence is so substantial.

On HUNDREDS of subjects we see one party justifying the very thing they are attacking the other party for.

We are absolutely convinced that, "Without that other party, We The People will have a better chance in America." Our party is correct and why can't their party see that?

Funny thing is we all want the same thing. Read party platforms before political drama is inserted.

ABC, CBS, NBC, FOX NEWS, InfoWars, even the 700 Club are all Corporate Media. And Media thrives on drama. (as do the sometimes moronic posts here because they are based on bias media)

At some point you have to start thinking for yourself.

"Do You Hate Big Corporations Or Big Government?"

This fails as a false dilemma fallacy.

In other words you can't debate me. Thanks for playing. The exit door is over here. You win a pretty ribbon for trying without insults :)

It's a 100% proven fact. Sorry for your loss. Unless you are going to say, "Corporations can't buy politicians, they have to buy superpacks who buy politicians" in which case you would be correct because I didn't want to type that much.

Who made the Autobahn and set the standards for the VW Beetle again?

Awesome highway, Awesome car. Both still here today. But both basically forced.

Both of their place in our society! Government regulates corporations to make them fair and corporations do great things for society.

I respect your posts but you are a few generations behind.

Government has a program that announced it is done trying to attempt regulating Corporations.

More $ does not mean more voice. No one can debate me on that and anyone who tries is blatantly ignorant.

Financial success in life does not = the path you should take.

Family and your "fellow man" is what matters. (time to have a post about fellow woman?)

WE THE PEOPLE!!!!!!!!

It's 2015. All you have to do is look up "OpenSecrets" to see what Corporations donate to politicians and you can predict like a magical genie what they are going to do.

Look at our current president Obama's top donors and ask yourself if he represented the people or his donors. All you have to look at is top 10.

Politicians today are car salesman. They sell the product and/or concept.

On HUNDREDS of subjects we see one party justifying the very thing they are attacking the other party for.

We are absolutely convinced that, "Without that other party, We The People will have a better chance in America." Our party is correct and why can't their party see that?

Funny thing is we all want the same thing. Read party platforms before political drama is inserted.

ABC, CBS, NBC, FOX NEWS, InfoWars, even the 700 Club are all Corporate Media. And Media thrives on drama. (as do the sometimes moronic posts here because they are based on bias media)

Both. Both are intrusive and limit the individuals freedoms. It would be nice if you could start thinking period. You haven't had an original thought since you got here.

Both. Both are intrusive and limit the individuals freedoms. It would be nice if you could start thinking period. You haven't had an original thought since you got here.

You understand you are a forum moderator and you are TROLLING.

Perhaps you can debate the subject instead of attack a person? I know, debate is hard. Trolling is EZ.

Perhaps you can debate the subject instead of attack a person? I know, debate is hard. Trolling is EZ.

If reg posters are allowed to troll, I don't have a problem with the mods doing it. Fair is fair.

There is only one place where we need more government, and that is in the DMV. That place is always crowded and wait times are unreal, there may be other places like that, that I have yet to visit, I have heard horror stories about the Social Security administration.

On the flip side, you can always find plenty of workers doing nothing, when they work in the construction side of the U.S. Government. Just go by a local asphalt plant and see for yourself.

If reg posters are allowed to troll, I don't have a problem with the mods doing it. Fair is fair.

True. But this particular Mod
There is only one place where we need more government, and that is in the DMV. That place is always crowded and wait times are unreal, there may be other places like that, that I have yet to visit, I have heard horror stories about the Social Security administration.

On the flip side, you can always find plenty of workers doing nothing, when they work in the construction side of the U.S. Government. Just go by a local asphalt plant and see for yourself.

Well State workers like Hospital workers can't do anything they aren't "Ok'd" to do because once financing is in the hands of Insurance or Government, the 1% Lawyers step in and will sue for any mistake.

It's why medical tweezers and playground equipment cost so much.

You started the OP off with a accusation that people can't think. I merely pointed out that it is you who lack critical thinking. You are a one trick pony and I DID address the OP as well. Which, by definition means I was not trolling. I suggest you learn the rules of the forum so you don't make such an error again.

Now, if, in the future, you don't start OP's out with such an arrogant, provably wrong statement, I will treat you likewise. You reap what you sow. Treat people with respect and at least I will treat you with respect. Treat people like they are idiots because they don't happen to hold the same philosophical viewpoint as you, and be prepared for like responses.

You started the OP off with a accusation that people can't think. I merely pointed out that it is you who lack critical thinking. You are a one trick pony and I DID address the OP as well. Which, by definition means I was not trolling. I suggest you learn the rules of the forum so you don't make such an error again.

Now, if, in the future, you don't start OP's out with such an arrogant, provably wrong statement, I will treat you likewise. You reap what you sow. Treat people with respect and at least I will treat you with respect. Treat people like they are idiots because they don't happen to hold the same philosophical viewpoint as you, and be prepared for like responses.

Sorry kiddo. I stated people need to think for themselves. I never stated they couldn't think.
Reading is fundamental.

Both since they are one and the same.

Who made the Autobahn and set the standards for the VW Beetle again?

Awesome highway, Awesome car. Both still here today. But both basically forced.

The Soviet government built the Trabant and Yugoslavia built the Yugo.

Those were some great cars, weren't they?

BTW, the German government has had nothing to do with the Beetle since 1945. It was actually built and designed by Ferdinand Porsche. The German government just provided the money.

Those who want money to be free speech are the same ones declaring the criminality of money supposedly buying influence with the Clintons.

Last edited:
I don't hate anyone. What I am annoyed at is the fact that we continue to devolve into binary thinking, this or that, either/or.

The problem is that there are many influential people who do appear to hate either government or corporations, and they have lost all sense of equilibrium.

Problems can't be solved without communication, and communication can't happen when both "sides" are screaming and pointing the finger.

In other words you can't debate me. Thanks for playing. The exit door is over here. You win a pretty ribbon for trying without insults :)

It's a 100% proven fact. Sorry for your loss. Unless you are going to say, "Corporations can't buy politicians, they have to buy superpacks who buy politicians" in which case you would be correct because I didn't want to type that much.

"Tea is the new Kool-Aid"??
That pretty well sums up your bias.

He always posts that when he has no answer. I don't think he even knows what it means.

Forum List

Back