Do you guys understand, antifa and black lives matter hate the Jews too..right?

Compare to God's People

You mean THESE guys?

c_scale,fl_progressive,q_80,w_800.jpg

Jews vote for Democrats.

Not all of us.

Democrats own about three quarters of the Talmudic vote.

I was at a chasidic wedding on election night and everybody was asking each other who they voted for.
Everyone was humphing and hawphing.
As usual, I was the only one there with the balls to say, "Trump.".
Then I found out that just about every one of the 300 people there voted for Trump.
Says a lot that were ashamed to admit it. :rolleyes:

Give up the fact that I know what I'm talking about and you don't know what you're talking about?

Show that I don't know what I'm talking about. Don't just accuse me, because it only makes you look like a fool.
I'm supposed to spend 6 months here discussing the 1st chapter of the Tractate of the Talmud I just Linked to?
You're some special kind of stupid.

Jews vote for Democrats.

Not all of us.

I was at a chasidic wedding on election night and everybody was asking each other who they voted for.
Then I found out that just about every one of the 300 people there voted for Trump.

Not really. There is a long history between American Jews and the Democrats. And despite the fact that the party has turned on them again and again, it's hard to admit there's a break up.

Jews vote for Democrats.

Not all of us.

Because every Jew has had the media bullshit them into believing that all Jews vote Dem.

The Right loves Israel, but not Jews.

It's true that the Evangelical right only masturbates to Israel, not to Jews themselves. But, they still have a fetish for those Antichrists, which is why they never criticize Jews by name, even though Jews are the most virulent enemies of the Christian faith and freedom. If they weren't d@mn fools, they'd replace in their speech "Islam" with "Jew."

Forum List

Back