Do you believe that we are now or will soon be overpopulated?

It is absurd to want 'more' all the time, and what the US is doing is impossible to replicate world wide. To 'want' intelligently, to seek beauty, quality, stability, security, health, peace and happiness would be a wonderful use of human potential. Instead, what we see is stupidity, avidity and ugly waste all worshiped.
Worshiping ugly waste, stupidity and avidity allowed you to make that post technologically speaking, of course......
To paraphrase what a philosophy teacher once said, the above post represents an ontological freak-out.

It is absurd to want 'more' all the time, and what the US is doing is impossible to replicate world wide. To 'want' intelligently, to seek beauty, quality, stability, security, health, peace and happiness would be a wonderful use of human potential. Instead, what we see is stupidity, avidity and ugly waste all worshiped.
Worshiping ugly waste, stupidity and avidity allowed you to make that post technologically speaking, of course......
To paraphrase what a philosophy teacher once said, the above post represents an ontological freak-out.
Again, you praise the waste you mock.....good for you.....are you iPad'ing from your cave?

:lmao:

More health is would require more money and technology.

More quality of life for the nation's poor, and even middle class will require more money.

More security will require doing something about the dangerous crime, which will require money.

Happiness for some, like the poor will require more of the needs to be met. Again money.

NOt every American is in good shape, elitist.

I gave my love a chicken that had no bones

I gave my love a story that had no end

I g............!@:$&!!#%!*^!

The world is badly overpopulated, and if I could press a button that would bring the pop down to 500 MM, eliminating all of china, russia, africa, the mideast (except Israel), and south america, I'd hit that button with a hammer.

I have given this a lot of thought over the years, and the maximum amount of people the world could sustain if everyone was producing the same amount of pollutants and using the same amount of resources like water as an american, would be about 500 MM.

The world is headed towards a disaster seen in the movies Elysium/Soylent Green, etc; overcrowded, polluted, starving masses, etc. The africans and the rest of the 3rd world needs to start using birth control.

It is not the responsibility of the 1st world to be the 3rd world's safety valve for its overpopulation, nor is it to come up with ways to cure its diseases (like AIDS) that spring up in various 3rd world shitholes that would helpt to reduce the pop of these areas as they should.

Here you go, false hysteria fans. ^^^^^^. Is this the kind of nut you want to be associated with?

By advocating that the FIrst World NOT research Third World diseases, in order to "reduce" the population of those areas, he is advocating passive genocide.
Multiculturalism Violates the Law of Evolution and Deserves Punishment

We have no duty to allow incompetent mooching savages to continue to exist. Hidden behind that fake humanitarianism is a Death Wish by misfits within the civilized world and a desire to drag the rest of us into their suicidal pit.

Last edited:
The world is badly overpopulated, and if I could press a button that would bring the pop down to 500 MM, eliminating all of china, russia, africa, the mideast (except Israel), and south america, I'd hit that button with a hammer.

I have given this a lot of thought over the years, and the maximum amount of people the world could sustain if everyone was producing the same amount of pollutants and using the same amount of resources like water as an american, would be about 500 MM.

The world is headed towards a disaster seen in the movies Elysium/Soylent Green, etc; overcrowded, polluted, starving masses, etc. The africans and the rest of the 3rd world needs to start using birth control.

It is not the responsibility of the 1st world to be the 3rd world's safety valve for its overpopulation, nor is it to come up with ways to cure its diseases (like AIDS) that spring up in various 3rd world shitholes that would helpt to reduce the pop of these areas as they should.

Here you go, false hysteria fans. ^^^^^^. Is this the kind of nut you want to be associated with?

By advocating that the FIrst World NOT research Third World diseases, in order to "reduce" the population of those areas, he is advocating passive genocide.
Multiculturalism Violates the Law of Evolution and Deserves Punishment

We have no duty to allow incompetent mooching savages to continue to exist. Hidden behind that fake humanitarianism is a Death Wish by misfits within the civilized world and a desire to drag the rest of us into their suicidal pit.

Some people just can't seem to post anything but ignorant, cowardly nonsense.

Oh shut up. Where is it the US/West's responsibility to fix the problems of the 3rd world?

Do you see people in NJ demanding that africans and asians come over to fix their bridges and roads? Or solve any other problems?

It's called not getting involved, how a low IAQ dolt can call that "genocide" is ludicrous nonsense.

Simple question before I head out to work. Do you believe in overpopulation, do you think it's a current problem or a very near future one, and what label would you use to identify yourself overall?

Yes.

Many countries, including the U.S., contribute plastic pollution, and it all adds up. For example, in 2010 alone (the year's worth of data that Jambeck's Science study was based on), a total of 8 million metric tons of plastic entered the world's oceans.

We're Drowning In Plastic Trash. Jenna Jambeck Wants To Save Us

Simple question before I head out to work. Do you believe in overpopulation, do you think it's a current problem or a very near future one, and what label would you use to identify yourself overall?

No...some areas are overpopulated...like Japan.....but the world is not overpopulated. And the birth rates for western democracies are going down, not up....as countries become wealthier, their people stop producing large families..so if you want lower population levels, embrace freedom, capitalism and the rule of law.....they will lead to wealth and prosperity for all, and lower birth rates.....

I love it how we have problems and you don't see the problem with the problems we have. How dumb are you?

First you don't see the problem with Florida's stand your ground law and now I see you don't even understand that we have too many humans on this planet consuming too much of our natural resources. Humans are horrible. Not all humans are as equally bad but you seem to be one of the worst.

The problem shortly to be facing us is exactly the opposite.

The problem shortly to be facing us is exactly the opposite.
Just because our corporations need more bodies doesn't mean the planet needs more. You might want growth but mother nature wants you to keep it in your pants.

See wave of garbage off the Dominican Republic - CNN Video

Overpopulation is a big problem because we don't have an even distribution of people over Earth's surface area. We have enormous concentrations of people in relatively small areas of the Earth. Those areas are by far the biggest polluters. Look at China with it's billion plus population mostly concentrated in disgusting smog choked cities. They also along with India are turning the ocean into a floating garbage heap.

Maybe we just have too many asians.

rivers.jpg

No...some areas are overpopulated...like Japan.....but the world is not overpopulated. And the birth rates for western democracies are going down, not up....as countries become wealthier, their people stop producing large families..so if you want lower population levels, embrace freedom, capitalism and the rule of law.....they will lead to wealth and prosperity for all, and lower birth rates.....

I love it how we have problems and you don't see the problem with the problems we have. How dumb are you?

First you don't see the problem with Florida's stand your ground law and now I see you don't even understand that we have too many humans on this planet consuming too much of our natural resources. Humans are horrible. Not all humans are as equally bad but you seem to be one of the worst.

We don't have overpopulation...in fact, the countries in Europe aren't having enough kids to replace their population levels. As countries get richer, the people have fewer and fewer kids......

We don't have overpopulation...in fact, the countries in Europe aren't having enough kids to replace their population levels. As countries get richer, the people have fewer and fewer kids......
That’s not a problem except for big business who always wants growth damn the planet

This is what’s wrong with republicans. You’re worried about business not the planet

Forum List

Back