Do you believe in the possibility of life in other galaxies?

You mightnt know how we came in to existence but science has provided the only plausible scenario yet.
What I can be absolutely certain of is there was no God had involvement, then or anytime since.
There has been no plausible scenario.

We don't know jackshit about how the universe was created.

Take your pick; 1. The Big Bang 2. God did it. 3. " God " is actually an entity of immense total energy ( non-corporeal ) which created the Big Bang. 4. God farted and created all this shit.

Take your pick; 1. The Big Bang 2. God did it. 3. " God " is actually an entity of immense total energy ( non-corporeal ) which created the Big Bang. 4. God farted and created all this shit.
The question becomes how did something come from nothing? Where or what was the start of everything? Perhaps we are less then infants or maybe the few cells in a womb we legalized abortions with.

You probably don't but I follow the science so far.
I can't understand how a brain dead God botherer would have difficulty understand.

At this stage, there is no other plausible explanation. That's a fact. If you believe there is something else, you are believing an ever more implausible scenarios.
Btw, that ignorant statement clearly shows you know fuck all about physics and science and no inclination to even look. Well done Einstein.

You probably don't but I follow the science so far.
I can't understand how a brain dead God botherer would have difficulty understand.

At this stage, there is no other plausible explanation. That's a fact. If you believe there is something else, you are believing an ever more implausible scenarios.
Btw, that ignorant statement clearly shows you know fuck all about physics and science and no inclination to even look. Well done Einstein.

You are confused. The least plausible is that the universe created itself out of nothing. That goes against everything we know about physics.

That is why intelligent design is more plausible. Because the only alternative goes against all the science we know.

You are confused. The least plausible is that the universe created itself out of nothing. That goes against everything we know about physics.

That is why intelligent design is more plausible. Because the only alternative goes against all the science we know.

Listen up. If you understood about energy and the big bang, you wouldn't be as ignorance to say that. Physics is the study of that.

As for some silly supernatural ghost
snapping his fingers and it suddenly appeared, don't make me laugh.

That aside, tell me when your God created the universe, how many years ago? What did he create it from?
Include why the centres of the earth and other planets are molten rock. Point me in the direction of your heaven etc.

See how good you are now.

With over a hundred billion galaxies in the universe. It is hard for me to believe that there is not at least one other solar system with life. Especially, when some scientists claim that they have already found some exoplanets that can be like Earth

Only if you accept evolution, so NO. There is no other life out there except the Spirit World

Only if you accept evolution, so NO. There is no other life out there except the Spirit World

Spirit world? Are you insane?
Where do they reside? When did you see or hear a spirit last?
You've been drinking too many spirits.

You mightnt know how we came in to existence but science has provided the only plausible scenario yet.

Evolution provides the only plausible - and let's face it, proven, method of development of species.

Evolution does not provide answers to the origins of life, much less origins of the universe.

The Big Bang hypothesis is popular, but has lost support as more evidence points away from it.

What I can be absolutely certain of is there was no God had involvement, then or anytime since.

An astoundingly ignorant statement based 100% on your religious faith with zero evidence to support it.

I am agnostic, I know and accept what I don't know.

Atheists are religious zealots with absolute faith in their petty war with the Christian god. I find them the most ridiculous of all faith driven people.

Listen up. If you understood about energy and the big bang, you wouldn't be as ignorance to say that. Physics is the study of that.

As for some silly supernatural ghost
snapping his fingers and it suddenly appeared, don't make me laugh.

That aside, tell me when your God created the universe, how many years ago? What did he create it from?
Include why the centres of the earth and other planets are molten rock. Point me in the direction of your heaven etc.

See how good you are now.

Listen up yourself. The BB is not proven and is really only a placeholder to explain the unexplainable. Even your God Krauss says that himself. It is the same as saying the universe was created by magic.

We have no idea how the universe was created. The idea that all that is was once the size of a pinhead and that it created itself doesn't even pass the snicker test seeing that the theory goes against the Laws of Physics.

Since this silly idea of the universe creating itself out of nothing is so absurd and against science the only plausible alternative is intelligent design.

I know you stupid uneducated Moon Bats hate the idea that there may be something bigger than yourselves or the state but you didn't get here by magic.

Listen up yourself. The BB is not proven and is really only a placeholder to explain the unexplainable. Even your God Krauss says that himself. It is the same as saying the universe was created by magic.

We have no idea how the universe was created. The idea that all that is was once the size of a pinhead and that it created itself doesn't even pass the snicker test seeing that the theory goes against the Laws of Physics.

Since this silly idea of the universe creating itself out of nothing is so absurd and against science the only plausible alternative is intelligent design.

I know you stupid uneducated Moon Bats hate the idea that there may be something bigger than yourselves or the state but you didn't get here by magic.

Not only is the Big Bang hypothesis not proven, it isn't even a theory, in scientific terms. It also is losing support as Kepler data shows signs of a contracting and expanding cycle to the universe rather than a continuous expansion per the Big Bang.

Joe Biden has ordered tax increases to fight man made universal contraction......

The question becomes how did something come from nothing? Where or what was the start of everything? Perhaps we are less then infants or maybe the few cells in a womb we legalized abortions with.
First energy was transformed into physical matter, then lightning, primitive enzymes exactly right conditions existed to create life. The potential have to be there, did the Creator put it there utilizing the " natural " laws he/she/it put in place or did it really occur naturally. P.S. You don't want to mention the word abortion on this site, there are some real crazy anti-abortion people on here. Be smart, I fell into their ridiculous circular reasoning trap. They are vicious. Good luck, it might already be too late for you.

First energy was transformed into physical matter, then lightning, primitive enzymes exactly right conditions existed to create life. The potential have to be there, did the Creator put it there utilizing the " natural " laws he/she/it put in place or did it really occur naturally. P.S. You don't want to mention the word abortion on this site, there are some real crazy anti-abortion people on here. Be smart, I fell into their ridiculous circular reasoning trap. They are vicious. Good luck, it might already be too late for you.

Only in soulless Moonbatland is being against the murdering of children considered "real crazy".

With over a hundred billion galaxies in the universe. It is hard for me to believe that there is not at least one other solar system with life. Especially, when some scientists claim that they have already found some exoplanets that can be like Earth

"IF"...........the largest 2 letter word in the English Dictionary, as a hypothetical has an infinite number of possibilities that can exist only in one place. Between the ears of man.

There is nothing new about "PHILOSOPHY" as that is the basis for such a query........men have been discussing and debating hypotheticals since time immemorial. Most religions are based upon philosophies instead of faith. Philosophies are the reason that mankind experiences the arts, literature, the humanities. A mind is a terrible thing to waste.....philosophical discussions exercise the mind and entertain.

My thoughts on life existing other than on earth? Actually there is no evidence so far that there is any life in the universe beyond that found on earth......the entire discussion is based upon the philosophical question......."?", Why create such a large universe and confine life to one tiny corner of it? The Holy Scriptures are actually silent on the subject of life in other locations of the universe.

Since God has not deemed it necessary to address and answer such a question and we are not capable of learning that knowledge on our own other than in conjecture, speculation and assumption....we will simply have to wait to experience eternity in the spiritual dimension that is God's in heaven.

Only in soulless Moonbatland is being against the murdering of children considered "real crazy".
Okay I will answer you.the woman that attacked me threatened me said she wanted to be murdered was supposedly one of those life supporters. Don't you get it. These people are pro-life, they're pro domination you don't see people wanting to have their choice demanding other people not to have children. It's all one-sided as far as I'm concerned. You can call it a child all your want that doesn't make it a child. The correct term is fetus. And you can't change nature you can't change the facts you can try but it would be a lie and that's what the whole pro-life group is about it's all one big f****** lie.

Okay I will answer you.the woman that attacked me threatened me said she wanted to be murdered was supposedly one of those life supporters. Don't you get it. These people are pro-life, they're pro domination you don't see people wanting to have their choice demanding other people not to have children. It's all one-sided as far as I'm concerned. You can call it a child all your want that doesn't make it a child. The correct term is fetus. And you can't change nature you can't change the facts you can try but it would be a lie and that's what the whole pro-life group is about it's all one big f****** lie.
Yes they are human children. You Moon Bats don't know any more about Biology than you know about Economics, History, Climate Science, Ethics or the Constitution.

Funny that if one cell was found on Mars you Moon Bats would jump up and scream that there was life. However, you completely ignore that a developed human fetus is life. Dispicable.

However, this thread is not about the filthy practice of murdering children for the sake of convenience. It is about life in other galaxies so not need to rehash the abortion issue.

Forum List

Back