Do You Believe In Love At First Sight or Soul Mates?

Do You Believe in love at 1st sight or a soul mate?

• Yes. I fell in love at first sight

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Yes. I have a soul mate

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Yes. I believe, but has not happened

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Yes. But he/she got away

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • No. No such thing.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not sure.....

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Other (Specify)

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
... have you felt it?
Do you have it?
are you hopeful for it?

I have never felt it BUT I HAVE got one powerful case of LUST on more then once.

You are probably the 2nd most hated person on USMB (Fake Jake gets that honor) - but I do appreciate your honesty :) Very refreshing

Only upon entering a new port for the first time...

Or the second time...

or after 2 weeks or more at sea.

I have never felt it BUT I HAVE got one powerful case of LUST on more then once.

You are probably the 2nd most hated person on USMB (Fake Jake gets that honor) - but I do appreciate your honesty :) Very refreshing
I

I can be brutal or I can be blunt but I say what I think.
YOU I see more like a wild card. You are one of those types of posters where you just have to wait and see what happens.

I

YOU I see more like a wild card. You are one of those types of posters where you just have to wait and see what happens.

If you ask me a direct question, I will give you a direct answer...

I

If you ask me a direct question, I will give you a direct answer...
Who do you think is the most loved poster here and why?
Why do you think I am hated?

I ask cause.. for me.. never.. but I think you have to be open to it... or it won't ever happen...

Thoughts?

Soul mate sounds awesome. At this point the closest I am to that is my grand daughter Harper, we are always really happy to see each other.

Forum List

Back