Do you believe in ghosts?

IamZ

Platinum Member
Mar 11, 2022
I do. I just wish we could figure out how they exist. Where are they?
a different realm? Is it aliens fucking with us?
I think mediums can read people‘s minds, pick up things. I don’t think they talk to the dead.. if they did they would know what’s going on.

I do. I just wish we could figure out how they exist. Where are they?
I think mediums can read people‘s minds, pick up things. I don’t think they talk to the dead.. if they did they would know what’s going on.

You know. . . we do have a Paranormal sub-forum. . . it gets very little love.

• Banned
You know. . . we do have a Paranormal sub-forum. . . it gets very little love.

Not a popular subject eh

It must be wonderful for those people who have actually seen a ghost.

Those people have thus been assured that there is an afterlife.

Thus they must be the most serene and confident people on earth, for they are utterly unafraid of death for themselves or their loved ones.

Thus they must be the most serene and confident people on earth, for they are utterly unafraid of death for themselves or their loved ones.
But, now they think they have to, like, live in a dusty attic alone for eternity. Doesn't seem appealing.

Are there ghost communicating on here now?

People see things that they don't see on a standard basis. Either that, or they just aren't paying attention to their surroundings.

Apparitions and spectres are nothing more than visual abnormalities you are not used to seeing. And most people that refuse to find any explanation for them, link them to whatever supernatural or extraterrestrial beliefs they have.

I don't believe in ghosts, goblins, or monsters under the bed. But I have seen things that defy explanation...............that is until I research them and find out what they really are.

The world is full of happenings that happen every day, that would seem "weird" or "unnatural" if we care to look at our surroundings every day and break down everything we are seeing. Just because SOME people happen to notice these things once in a while, and relate them to superstitions or witchery, doesn't mean that's what they are.

I believe in ghosts, as much as I believe in sparkly, glowing vampires.:laughing0301:

Do you believe in ghosts?​

They must exist. I've never "seen" one but just as with UFOs, there are just too many events that would be impossible to believe or explain without them.

For one thing, the Vedas describes that the material world is divided along two planes: the gross physical (what you see around you), and the subtle physical plane (which includes your Kirlian aura, the soul, spirits, shades and ghosts and other things.

Years ago, a friend had an empty long deserted home next to his in the woods. It was as though one day right in the middle of something, everyone just got up and left. There was a weird energy about the place, walking over there after dark about midway between the houses gave you a cold chill. We both sensed it, and to add to the matter, even my friends two doberman guard dogs would not go there after dark. The dogs stopped at the same point as we felt the chill.

but just as with UFOs, there are just too many events that would be impossible to believe or explain without them.
Another way of looking at it is that there are far too many accounts of events for us not to have a single shred of evidence of this nonsense, which shows it has always been and always will be nonsense.

But, now they think they have to, like, live in a dusty attic alone for eternity. Doesn't seem appealing.
I respectfully disagree.

If X knows that there is an afterlife, s/he would live a full life free from the fear of death.

And s/he would not grieve for loved ones who have passed, for s/he knows that there is an afterlife for them and that they are still with X in some form.

Have a nice new week!

I do. I just wish we could figure out how they exist.
don't torture yourself brain with that shit. There us no evidence they exist and anyone who says they have seen one, is hallucinating.
Where are they?
There is no other realm. Its a conspiracy to fuck with your head.
I think mediums can read people‘s minds, pick up things.
The fact is you don't think.
I don’t think they talk to the dead.. if they did they would know what’s going on.
What makes you think there's is subterranean activity in cemetery?
Any witnesses? .

Wake up to yourself

But did these people see a real ghost or was it something they thought was a ghost?

I accepted the fact that I am going to die many years ago and I am not afraid.

But did these people see a real ghost or was it something they thought was a ghost?

I accepted the fact that I am going to die many years ago and I am not afraid.
You say that now, but you will likely feel differently when you're on your deathbed. The saying "there are no atheists in foxholes" is a good illustration. Most people reevaluate their beliefs when they're staring at certain death.

Forum List

Back