Do you beieve in every conspiracy theory or just one or two ?

sure they were,,, your trying to tell me a government building was built incorrectly on bribes

funny how this one did it at the exact right time,,

save that BS for someone that believes you,,

you are trying to tell me these buildings are built to spec? their weakness is exhibited under stress (like maybe blast and heat?) repeated hurricanes may have stressed the others, but corruption among developers and inspectors is well known at the residential level, much less commercial.

you are trying to tell me these buildings are built to spec? their weakness is exhibited under stress (like maybe blast and heat?) repeated hurricanes may have stressed the others, but corruption among developers and inspectors is well known at the residential level, much less commercial.
where did you see me say that??

I am not even talking about building 7 cause I dont have anything to stand behind to support anything,,,

but it is curious it dropped like a rock with just a small fire in one corner of it,,,

and most of them unvaxxed and maskless red state morons. you can not blame biden for deaths caused by trumpist non cooperation.
Seriously, do you still believe the masks did anything other than make the wearer believe they were DOING SOMETHING?

zPICT0001pHQ1600E.JPG

the vax was a great machine in its day. i think we went from pdp-11 to the vax in the 1980s or so. 4 per shio. 8 ships. i had 32 of the suckers. and maybe that 8" floppy was on the pdp 11.
of course, most modern telephones are faster and more powerful.

The VAX was intended as a backward-compatible successor to the PDP-11. In fact, that is what the “11” in the model designations of early VAX machines signified, that although it was much more advanced than a PDP-11, and could run software that was specific to its more advanced 32-bit design, that you could still run 16-bit PDP-11 software on it as well.

Michelle is a man... and her dick is bigger than Tommy's
Obama is not an American...Born in Kenya
Anti vax... I wish! Have you had your weekly Booster Tommy Tainant
stolen election...Amen

deep state...Yes
Q...No

Dems kill kids...hmmm sell them to traffickers
Chem trails...yes
Climate science...LOL!
Tranny groomers...If the high heels fit

Bamboo paper...rolling papers? WTF
Venezuelan voting machines....The democrat Party cheats out in the 8 figure column....wait you think people vote for San Fran and NY to get turned into unihabiltable shitholes?

Michelle is a man... and her dick is bigger than Tommy's
Obama is not an American...Born in Kenya
Anti vax... I wish! Have you had your weekly Booster Tommy Tainant
stolen election...Amen

deep state...Yes
Q...No

Dems kill kids...hmmm sell them to traffickers
Chem trails...yes
Climate science...LOL!
Tranny groomers...If the high heels fit

Bamboo paper...rolling papers? WTF
Venezuelan voting machines....The democrat Party cheats out in the 8 figure column....wait you think people vote for San Fran and NY to get turned into unihabiltable shitholes?
I wrote this thread for you Frank.

One for the conspiracy theory community really.
The main ones i have listed are as follows.

Michelle is a man
Obama is not an American
Anti vax
stolen election
jews control evrything
deep state
Q
You can catch gay
Dems kill kids
Chem trails
Climate science
Tranny groomers
Libraraians are paedo enablers
Bamboo paper
Veneauelan voting machines
Crisis actors

Its not a subject I am expert in so I likely missed a few hundred. But it seems to me that if a person beieves in one of these they will probably be "all in" and believe in all of them.

Is that the case? It seems remarkable that a group of independent thinkers should all arrive at the very same conclusions.

Do all election deniers believe that climate science is junk ? I think that they do.
Do people who protest outside drag shows think that you can be persuaded to be gav ? I would think so too..

What I am driving at is where you personally draw the line.Is there any theory that you draw the line a? Did you land on the moon ?
You've missed off -

Harry is James Hewitt's kid

1.https://coronavirus.data.gov.uk/details/deaths
Your assertion that deaths are all of vaxxed people needs evidence.

2. Its a basic human right. Like breathing and seeing. Rightss arent granted by government remember. They are God gven.

3. Again you make assertions. Show the numbers of kids groomed into the trans lifestyle by drag shows.. You cant, there is no evidence for this. None.
#1 - I don't give a shit about the UK .. in the United States .. a majority of those dying from COVID are currently vaccinated ... and COVID still kills 100K + people in the United States -- it's just not a big deal now because it's not an election season.
#2 - Was this "basic human right" enumerated in the constitution?
#3 - The proliferation of the transgender phenomena and the social contagion it has created is blatantly obvious when looking at the statistics of those engaged in the transgender lifestyle and those "de-transitioning..." aka .. made a stupid, life altering mistake.

so now youre going with they have cameras but they are pointed at the building for people walking,,

those cameras should be able to see a plane hitting the building,,

and what about all videos from the business 's around there that was confiscated?? why havent we seen those??

from the one video we have their system doesnt cover very much and a person could almost walk right up to the building,,

you sure spend a lot of time talking but not doing much to back up what you say,,
Wrong

It is not NOW I AM GOING WITH.

I have been saying that all along and no they should not be able to see such aircraft.

It is backed up liar it is factual deal with it

you ever try to get a russian wife through immigration during a"red scare?" oswald was cia.

off topic: hey soup nazi. if you run into @hey now over on pf could you tell him i'm here. (lifetime ban = not caring if unvaxxed die was a "death threat." i'd like an appeal but totally locked out. )
Oswald was not CIA and there is no reason not to let her through

This was AFTER the red scare.

When I visited, there were cameras in the parking lots and at all the entrances

Why would they have cameras positioned to capture incoming jet aircraft?
That is exactly what I have been saying.

Others seem to think that cameras can always see everything

That didn't happen either. There's seems to be no lie you aren't dumb enough to fall for.

Tell me about the time Trump carjacked the Secret Service, that's another good one! :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

you are not disturbed that trump was not driven directly to the capital by his ss detail? sounds like he was a captive of the "deep state."

Oswald was not CIA and there is no reason not to let her through

This was AFTER the red scare.
when do you think the red scare ended? does that mean you guys don't really think we are all commies or that your party is not infused with birchers and funded with their billions??

the real news : the red scare continues, directed inward, but putin is just another "good ol' boy"

when do you think the red scare ended? does that mean you guys don't really think we are all commies or that your party is not infused with birchers and funded with their billions??

the real news : the red scare continues, directed inward, but putin is just another "good ol' boy"
It ended in the fifties.

#1 - I don't give a shit about the UK .. in the United States .. a majority of those dying from COVID are currently vaccinated ... and COVID still kills 100K + people in the United States -- it's just not a big deal now because it's not an election season.
#2 - Was this "basic human right" enumerated in the constitution?
#3 - The proliferation of the transgender phenomena and the social contagion it has created is blatantly obvious when looking at the statistics of those engaged in the transgender lifestyle and those "de-transitioning..." aka .. made a stupid, life altering mistake.
Your "opinions" are not backed up by facts.

Forum List

Back