Do women want marriage and managomy more than men?

Lol, any woman can get sex on demand.

And men..... not so likely. You better be packing heat in order to entice someone.

I resent alot of women, truthfully. Usually because I got the ass end of most situations despite how hard I tried. Being labled as a creep and such for having a big nose and being nerdy pissed me off so much. I even got pissed enough to tell this one girl to close her legs and stop talking about how she wants to whore herself to every fucking douchebag just because she wants attention and only judges by looks. The sound of tears felt good.

Now I just keep my mouth shut and move on. No need to be an ass unless it's absolutely necessary.

And men..... not so likely. You better be packing heat in order to entice someone.

I resent alot of women, truthfully. Usually because I got the ass end of most situations despite how hard I tried. Being labled as a creep and such for having a big nose and being nerdy pissed me off so much. I even got pissed enough to tell this one girl to close her legs and stop talking about how she wants to whore herself to every fucking douchebag just because she wants attention and only judges by looks. The sound of tears felt good.

Now I just keep my mouth shut and move on. No need to be an ass unless it's absolutely necessary.

I feel you dog, sounds like you went through some shit. You are right though women can get sex pretty much wherever whenever they want, they can go down to the laundrymat and get fucked.

I feel you dog, sounds like you went through some shit. You are right though women can get sex pretty much wherever whenever they want, they can go down to the laundrymat and get fucked.

i_hug_that_feel.png

mememe has her opinions and she is entitled them.

No, she cannot disprove that society, American and otherwise, where polygamy exists is not successful.

She does not like the practice, and she does not have to.

First of all, your claim was that there are successful polygamous societies, not that there are successful societies where some individuals practice polygamy. Do not try verbal equilibristics with me!

Second, since the only example of successful polygamous society you could provide were "American Natives", and on even the briefest of examinations they can not be considered successful, we must conclude that your assumption that there are successful polygamous societies was wrong.

I am not "making excuses", I am explaining to you under what circumstances a Muslim man can have more then one wife.
Of course, in reality the rules get sometimes ignored...

when a man has more than 1 wife it is polygamy

It is polygamy, but under very specific circumstances, which does not make a SOCIETY polygamous!

Quit making excuses for Muslims, every one of those countries are polygamous. Stop trying to blow smoke up our asses.:eusa_hand:

when a man has more than 1 wife it is polygamy

It is polygamy, but under very specific circumstances, which does not make a SOCIETY polygamous!

Quit making excuses for Muslims, every one of those countries are polygamous. Stop trying to blow smoke up our asses.:eusa_hand:

I was attempting to get through to your BRAIN, not to your arse; but given your usual responses I understand why you see no distinction between the two...

I was attempting to get through to your BRAIN, not to your arse; but given your usual responses I understand why you see no distinction between the two...

You don't even have a brain you stupid gash, even one of your worthless posts on this board is defending your fellow Muslims no matter what.:eusa_hand:

You don't even have a brain you stupid gash, even one of your worthless posts on this board is defending your fellow Muslims no matter what.:eusa_hand:

I see you forgot to take your meds. Again!

Well, when your Tourette's attack will subside, post this :salute: as a sign that I can resume reading your dribble.

I see you forgot to take your meds. Again!

Well, when your Tourette's attack will subside, post this :salute: as a sign that I can resume reading your dribble.

Stop licking Muslim arse hole so much, its fucking sick.

American men do not want marriage and monogamy in the sense that women do.

Men do not automatically "adore" marriage. That takes time.

Men "adore" romance and the lover. When it is over, men can walk away and not think about it at all. That is why so many men will just walk out of a relationship without explanation.

We simply are not conditioned as are women, because we don't live in, and avoid as much as possible, the woman's world.

Last edited:
American do not want marriage and monogamy in the sense that women do.

Men "adore" romance and the lover. When it is over, men can walk away and not think about it at all. That is why so many men will just walk out of a relationship without explanation.

We simply are not conditioned as are women, because we don't live in, and avoid as much as possible, the woman's world.

I think some cultures do better at marriage than we do for sure though but alot of that is because the women in those countries take a back seat and most of the power is held by the man, here it is not like that.

The question is, are we really suited to be intimate with ONE being our entire lives and feel fulfilled?

The answer is: "NO", we are not suited for monogamy. Human instincts were developed mostly during tribal/hunter/gatherer days - especially sexual instincts.

Monogamy is a social structure that developed VERY late in human history. It was the product of several factors, the first and most important of which is that the probabilty of children to survival and thrive is increased greatly in a monogamous soceity.

Secondly, monogamy broke up the tribe as a "family" into individual "households". Men became individuals, rather than members of hunting teams. Creativity flourished. Man transitioned from hunter/warriors to being intellectually skilled.

I believe that the dawn of monogamy was the dawn of civilization and the foundation of soceity. Though people retained strong polygamist tendancies - and still do.

One evidence of this which is found throughout the world in late caveman and early buildings - the superposition of the symbol for the male and the symbol of the female - now known as "the Star of David". This predates Judiaism by many millenia.

It seems that monogamy is the "new revolution" of human social evolution.

American do not want marriage and monogamy in the sense that women do.

I think that a lot of marriages fail becuase we are transitioning into an economic monarchy. A persons position in life is mostly dependant on their parents position in life AND by how dedicated their parents are to them. Young people remain economically and emotionally more tied to their parents than they do to their spouses. Often times parents dominate their children's marraiges.

They view spousal relationships as being only for pleasure. Bonding between spouses is poor, and when the going gets tough - they bail.

In a healthy marraige, romance fades, sex becomes less than thrilling, but a deep bond of love, friendship and dedication forms. Unfortunately, in a society of selfish spoiled brats this doesn't happen.

Where ever there is a society with a very high infant mortality rate and very low life expectancy rate that society is going to be polygamous as a matter of survival. Personal fulfillment, particularly many sexual partners as a form of personal fulfillment came along very recently.

Where ever there is a society with a very high infant mortality rate and very low life expectancy rate that society is going to be polygamous as a matter of survival. Personal fulfillment, particularly many sexual partners as a form of personal fulfillment came along very recently.

Men fucking different women and have orgies goes back as far as the Romans and Greeks.

Forum List

Back