Do We Have Only 5 Years Left to Live?

Lewdog

Gold Member
Apr 26, 2016
Williamsburg, KY
I'm surprised MindWars isn't all over this. This looks like a world killer coming in 2023.

"A large asteroid could be headed toward us in the near future — barreling through space on a risk trajectory that might cause it to collide with Earth.

The news comes from the Express, which cites NASA sources revealing that the space rock could end up engaged in not one, but a staggering 62 different potential impact trajectories with our planet — each of them waiting to sling the asteroid toward Earth over the next 100 years."

Large Asteroid Packing 50 Megatons Of Force Might Come Crashing Down On Earth In 2023 — And That’s Not All

th

*****SMILE*****

:)

I'm surprised MindWars isn't all over this. This looks like a world killer coming in 2023.

"A large asteroid could be headed toward us in the near future — barreling through space on a risk trajectory that might cause it to collide with Earth.

The news comes from the Express, which cites NASA sources revealing that the space rock could end up engaged in not one, but a staggering 62 different potential impact trajectories with our planet — each of them waiting to sling the asteroid toward Earth over the next 100 years."

Large Asteroid Packing 50 Megatons Of Force Might Come Crashing Down On Earth In 2023 — And That’s Not All

This looks like a world killer coming in 2023.

Ummmm….50 megatons isn't a world killer.

The dinosaur killer was something like 100 million megatons

Hush. The thread wouldn't be interesting without it being a world killer. 50 megatons will ruin someone's world.

Hush. The thread wouldn't be interesting without it being a world killer. 50 megatons will ruin someone's world.

Hope it lands on some mullahs.

5 years?

too long

make it shorter

please???
Especially if the Demon-crats take over completely... Like the Jerry Clower coon story says "ahhhhwwwwwellllllll, shoot up in this tree please.... But I can't shoot up thar, I might hit you..... Well shoot up hear amongst us, and give me or this coon some relief". LOL.

Like we said who cares about climate change?

Known as asteroid 2018 LF16, the space rock was last observed by our astronomers on June 16 — notes NASA’s Jet Propulsion Laboratory (JPL) — who calculated its orbit and its potential to become a threat to our planet. The calculations showed asteroid 2018 LF16 could collide with our planet on 62 different dates between now and 2117.

The first of these unnerving opportunities arises just five years from now — occurring on August 8, 2023. Other potential impact dates in the near future fall on August 3, 2024, and on August 1, 2025.

dr-strangelove-still-580.jpg

Forum List

Back