do we have enough parties ??

American success has demonstrated well the evolution of political theory and penchant for simplicity

ockham's razor: consider the time/era of ben franklin and the central role he played in orchestrating the birth of a nation,

have we moved/evolved beyond just the two parties we have now ?

You have third parties. Third parties have to start at the ground level--locally and build up.

Then with a lot of time and effort you might win a cookie:
Public Funding of Presidential Elections Brochure
what about the internet... howard dean...

Pfft..........what about it?

There is already a major third party in America. This party is almost as large as the other two major parties combined.

It's the None Of The Above party, and I have been a member since 2006. We swing elections, and our influence grows with each passing year.

Our non-votes provide America with the government it deserves.
does it have a name ??

do you think super delegates are fair ?
No. But there's nothing really fair about Democrats.

What Are Super-Delegates
Rationale For Super-Delegates
The Democratic Party established this system in part in response to the nomination of George McGovern in 1972.
how about jail time for not buying health insurance ?

Jail time? I know I've heard that you will be penalized on your taxes but haven't heard about being thrown in jail. :)

wouldn't the sharpness of our political polarity give birth to a new party, i think bull moose was a great example, so too ross perot.

What Are Super-Delegates
The Democratic Party established this system in part in response to the nomination of George McGovern in 1972.

Jail time? I know I've heard that you will be penalized on your taxes but haven't heard about being thrown in jail. :)
we (Americans) don't have a debtors prison (the irs does)

have you seen that question posed to nancy pelosi et al ??

until benghazi we didn't throw people in jail for making videos... per request of the whitehouse,,, can't wait to see those emails burned... wink wink

seems to be a shift in the paradigm

eminent domain is truly frightening that's coming down the pike, soon 2 B

Last edited:

What Are Super-Delegates

we (Americans) don't have a debtors prison (the irs does)

have you seen that question posed to nancy pelosi et al ??

until benghazi we didn't throw people in jail for making videos... per request of the whitehouse,,, can't wait to see those emails burned... wink wink

seems to be a shift in the paradigm

eminent domain is truly frightening that's coming down the pike, soon 2 B

the government response will come in the form of a question. it starts "well... do you think it's fair that... ?"

we should all be running for the hills...

also you will see a lot of the word sedition in the next two years. jail time for amendment one

some are talking marshall law in this alinsky endeavor..

American success has demonstrated well the evolution of political theory and penchant for simplicity

ockham's razor: consider the time/era of ben franklin and the central role he played in orchestrating the birth of a nation,

You have third parties. Third parties have to start at the ground level--locally and build up.

grass roots technology

wouldn't the sharpness of our political polarity give birth to a new party, i think bull moose was a great example, so too ross perot.
The problem is third candidates take votes away from those that think somewhat as they do. Did the Bull Moose party help or hurt Republicans?

What Are Super-Delegates

already been satirized... by me..... six years ago

The problem is third candidates take votes away from those that think somewhat as they do. Did the Bull Moose party help or hurt Republicans?
right !! it's a problem or a plus. yes i think the TR afterparty served he and the country well. don't forget it was the rift with taft (who became chief justice) that started the BM party... roosevelt declared he would not run, initially prior, henceforth to that

i wish everyone in the political arena right now would say that, then actually do that...

recuse themselves via/according to principle

Last edited:

grass roots technology

Only since 1994. How's that been working out for you?

i guess what i'm looking for here is to give independents a name.that's not,... you know... the Independents.

it sounds too much like they're dependent.... which some of them are... and some of them aren't..

how's that for middleground ??..

grass roots technology

sorry, were you addressing me ??

grass roots technology

Yep. I have yet to see a "grassroots" effort that was actually "grassroots". I think people are completely over social engineers and propaganda as a whole-especially online.

grass roots technology

Yep. I have yet to see a "grassroots" effort that was actually "grassroots". I think people are completely over social engineers and propaganda as a whole-especially online.
well then define grass roots

grass roots technology

It isn't astroturfing.

grass roots technology

It isn't astroturfing.
i don't know what that means. sounds like a nancy pelosism

It isn't astroturfing.
i don't know what that means. sounds like a nancy pelosism
Astroturfing is the practice of masking the sponsors of a message or organization (e.g. political, advertising, religious or public relations) to make it appear as though it originates from and is supported by grassroots participant(s). It is a practice intended to give the statements or organizations more credibility by withholding information about the source's financial connection. The term astroturfing is a derivation of AstroTurf, a brand of synthetic carpeting designed to look like natural grass, a play on the word "grassroots." The implication behind the use of the term is that there are no "true" or "natural" grassroots, but rather "fake" or "artificial" support, though some astroturfing operatives defend the practice (see Justification below).

On the Internet, astroturfers use software to mask their identity. Sometimes one individual operates over many personas to give the impression of widespread support for their client's agenda.[1][2] Some studies suggest astroturfing can alter public viewpoints and create enough doubt to inhibit action.
Astroturfing - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

so the definition is "not astroturfing"

i used dean as an example because he was really one of the first to work the web. that was grassroots or no.
how about obama in the beginning ? when he was going to take public campaign funding and close gitmo and stuff.. fix the oceans and tides... and so forth

what about Ass book and twitter??

On the Internet, astroturfers use software to mask their identity. Sometimes one individual operates over many personas to give the impression of widespread support for their client's agenda.[1][2] Some studies suggest astroturfing can alter public viewpoints and create enough doubt to inhibit action.

add ridiule and other slick alinskyism and you've got the obots and antibirthers. coo coo ca chew

once again: this definition is brough to you by the fabulously wealthy former speaker of the house..

• According to the Center for Responsive Politics, the San Francisco democrat is the ninth wealthiest member of Congress and has a colossal net worth of$196,299,990. To quote Pelosi during a recent speech about economic inequality: "Something is wrong with this picture."Dec 29, 2011

Last edited:

Forum List

Back