Do we have a right to defend our heritage and culture with force?

u s
I’m just wondering as I sit in a part of America that looks like a Third World country.. do we just vote it out or do we have a right to protect our heritage and our culture in other ways?
What heritage is that? You said you're from the hood.

I’m just wondering as I sit in a part of America that looks like a Third World country.. do we just vote it out or do we have a right to protect our heritage and our culture in other ways?

How would you imagine yourself protecting your heritage and your culture? Knowing that I can answer your question.

• Banned
Yes you are. And not stating what you mean by "defend our heritage and culture" means I ask for clarification.
It’s a simple question.. Heritage and culture is extremely important for poor people to identify with. Which means it’s important for me because I would like to see poor people make it in America. What should we do to protect it

It’s a simple question.. Heritage and culture is extremely important for poor people to identify with. Which means it’s important for me because I would like to see poor people make it in America. What should we do to protect it

Live it.

Here's the ironic thing. You are the one who destroyed your heritage, and you don't even realize it.

You see, after FDR, government took the side of the working class over the investor class, and that's why you got the "heritage" you are pining for. Dad had a nice union job, mom could stay home with the kids or work part time.

Then Republicans decided that the Rich just didn't have enough dressage horses and mansions, so they kind of worked to undo all of that.

And they got you to blame people of color for what they did to you. Brilliant.

Here's the ironic thing. You are the one who destroyed your heritage, and you don't even realize it.

You see, after FDR, government took the side of the working class over the investor class, and that's why you got the "heritage" you are pining for. Dad had a nice union job, mom could stay home with the kids or work part time.

Then Republicans decided that the Rich just didn't have enough dressage horses and mansions, so they kind of worked to undo all of that.

And they got you to blame people of color for what they did to you. Brilliant.
Says the that thinks blacks aren’t equal to him lol

I guess a country can do whatever it likes, unless someone with more power stops them.

Forum List

Back