Do we actually think hillary will be going to prison?

Do we really think hillary will be going to prison?

• Yes, there is too much evidence.

Votes: 9 56.3%
  • No, you are crazy if you think this will happen.

Votes: 7 43.8%

• Total voters
Yes, with the evidence he had at the time. Apparently, new evidence suggests differently.

Really, because all polls are showing a quick switch to Trump and I don't think it will stop anytime soon.
That you've chose not to disclose "all polls" with links speaks volumes as to the truthfulness of your story there loser. Don't you ever get tired of lying?

Hil-liars emails were on Weeners computer. How did that happen? There are only a few ways in which it could have. One is that she sent them to his laptop, the other is that Huma used his computer to access Hil-Liars email account and they were downloaded without her knowledge.

Either way, sensitive and classified material was being tossed around like playing cards at a poker table. And that's not why they reopened the case, it's more likely that they found incriminating evidence of Pay-For-Play with the Clinton Crime Foundation.

Sounds pretty serious *not*. You guys should really pursue that for another 30 years.

96 hours...tick tock.

Sounds pretty serious *not*. You guys should really pursue that for another 30 years.

96 hours...tick tock.

Yep, and with every tick and every tock, Hillary loses ground. Let's hope for a lot of tick tocks this weekend.
:lol:

That you've chose not to disclose "all polls" with links speaks volumes as to the truthfulness of your story there loser. Don't you ever get tired of lying?

Do you ever get tired of making ridiculous statements like that? Do you think I have all night to copy/ paste poll results from every outlet? It's in the news all over the country. You should try reading it sometime.

Again, "all polls" basically show Hillary winning the popular vote. The electoral advantage she had from the winter of 2015 is still firmly in tact.

Yes, I do think you have all night to post.
Yo must be a MSDNC watcher.. they believe the same baseless tripe

Happy to say I don't know their exact channel on my system. I do watch 538 and Electoral-vote.com closely. Hillary is winning by a mile. If you don't think so, that is your right. I wouldn't make any wagers if I were you though.
Fantasy island is now over!

Forum List

Back