Do we actually think hillary will be going to prison?

Do we really think hillary will be going to prison?

• Yes, there is too much evidence.

Votes: 9 56.3%
  • No, you are crazy if you think this will happen.

Votes: 7 43.8%

• Total voters
oh come onnnn, let's just lock her up! Let's lock her up before she's even charged with a crime and given a trial to defend herself, and throw away the key!!! :rolleyes:

Let us be Russia!!! They are the roll model of perfection!
Should have been grand jury last year but BO got LL to banana republic it all. Shame. Regular people in jail for lesser crimes. She still up for president. but you ALL know all about it.

She would have had to committed a serious crime first to go to Prison. Congressional and FBI investigations have found no such crime.
So no, she won't be going to prison.

She lied to congress, for one thing. Her emails, regardless of what Comey said were another. And she runs the CGI which is basically a money laundering scheme. But don't worry your little head over justice, she will skate.

I won't worry about your opinions...they are meaningless. Glad you accept that.

I at least voted so you know what I think.

If she is elected, heaven forbid, then it is over, no impeachment, no indictment no nothing. All we will then have to worry about are open borders and nuclear war.

If she isn't elected then Obama will pardon her in the last hour. Much like Billy pardoned the criminal Marc Rich and a host of other contributors to the Clinton bankroll.
they should send Tim to jail just for being rude to Vice President Pence !!!

Or for making the creepy clowns look like choir boys.
they should just sentence tim kaine to live in a giant hamster cage at petssmart, and put a price on it,,,,,$42.50

She would have had to committed a serious crime first to go to Prison. Congressional and FBI investigations have found no such crime.

She lied to congress, for one thing. Her emails, regardless of what Comey said were another. And she runs the CGI which is basically a money laundering scheme. But don't worry your little head over justice, she will skate.

All proven, you are spouting Opinion. Comey said in front of congress she lied to them, she had to have lied. You wait for the investigation into CGI it won't be pretty for the Clintons.

Only if she loses and Obama fails to pardon her.

I mean, what is she to him?

You don't know what the FBI found (or is finding as we speak) and you don't know if this case will be handed to the Grand Jury.
I seem to recall the director of the FBI saying that the malfeasance they found doesn't rise to the level of being serious enough to pursue or something like that.

They didn't reopen it for nothing and there is too much at stake for Comey if they did.

Yes, the fate of a person's guilt or innocence/incarceration/freedom often rises and falls on what is found on a aide's estranged husband's laptop. :cuckoo:
96 hours until the election.... I'd start making my excuses for why your guys lost and begin working on the "Christmas is under attack" threads if I were you.

I seem to recall the director of the FBI saying that the malfeasance they found doesn't rise to the level of being serious enough to pursue or something like that.

Yes, with the evidence he had at the time. Apparently, new evidence suggests differently.

Yes, the fate of a person's guilt or innocence/incarceration/freedom often rises and falls on what is found on a aide's estranged husband's laptop. :cuckoo:
96 hours until the election.... I'd start making my excuses for why your guys lost and begin working on the "Christmas is under attack" threads if I were you.

Really, because all polls are showing a quick switch to Trump and I don't think it will stop anytime soon.

Hil-liars emails were on Weeners computer. How did that happen? There are only a few ways in which it could have. One is that she sent them to his laptop, the other is that Huma used his computer to access Hil-Liars email account and they were downloaded without her knowledge.

Either way, sensitive and classified material was being tossed around like playing cards at a poker table. And that's not why they reopened the case, it's more likely that they found incriminating evidence of Pay-For-Play with the Clinton Crime Foundation.

All proven, you are spouting Opinion. Comey said in front of congress she lied to them, she had to have lied. You wait for the investigation into CGI it won't be pretty for the Clintons.

yeah...whatever. 30+ years of smear campaigns and you've never laid a glove on her. Remember back when the GOP was about reducing the size of government and not wasting money on pointless investigations? Yeah, me neither. 96 hours to go.

Should have been grand jury last year but BO got LL to banana republic it all. Shame. Regular people in jail for lesser crimes. She still up for president. but you ALL know all about it.

Christie's people were sentenced to prison over traffic jams. Now we have a person under FBI investigation running for President. Where is the fairness in our justice system anyway?

You don't know what the FBI found (or is finding as we speak) and you don't know if this case will be handed to the Grand Jury.

They didn't reopen it for nothing and there is too much at stake for Comey if they did.

Yes, with the evidence he had at the time. Apparently, new evidence suggests differently.

Really, because all polls are showing a quick switch to Trump and I don't think it will stop anytime soon.
That you've chose not to disclose "all polls" with links speaks volumes as to the truthfulness of your story there loser. Don't you ever get tired of lying?

Hil-liars emails were on Weeners computer. How did that happen? There are only a few ways in which it could have. One is that she sent them to his laptop, the other is that Huma used his computer to access Hil-Liars email account and they were downloaded without her knowledge.

Either way, sensitive and classified material was being tossed around like playing cards at a poker table. And that's not why they reopened the case, it's more likely that they found incriminating evidence of Pay-For-Play with the Clinton Crime Foundation.

Sounds pretty serious *not*. You guys should really pursue that for another 30 years.

96 hours...tick tock.

Christie's people were sentenced to prison over traffic jams. Now we have a person under FBI investigation running for President. Where is the fairness in our justice system anyway?

They were sentenced? How much did they get?

That you've chose not to disclose "all polls" with links speaks volumes as to the truthfulness of your story there loser. Don't you ever get tired of lying?

Sounds pretty serious *not*. You guys should really pursue that for another 30 years.

96 hours...tick tock.

96 hours...tick tock.

Yep, and with every tick and every tock, Hillary loses ground. Let's hope for a lot of tick tocks this weekend.

Do you ever get tired of making ridiculous statements like that? Do you think I have all night to copy/ paste poll results from every outlet? It's in the news all over the country. You should try reading it sometime.

They were sentenced? How much did they get?

Just found guilty so they will be soon.

See, the system works. The powerful, when they commit a crime, are held to account. Even Trump said Christie knew something about it.

But on Monday, Trump suggested Christie must have known something.

"So, Chris, who is friend of mine, he hit me hard, and I said I got to hit him at least once," he said. "So I won't do this a lot, but, look, here's the story: The George Washington Bridge. He knew about. How do you have breakfast with people every day of your lives (and not know)?

"They're closing up the largest bridge in the world — the biggest in the United States — traffic flowing during rush hour," Trump continued. "People couldn't get across for six, seven hours. Ambulances. Fire trucks."

"They're with him all the time, the people that did it," he added. "They never said, 'Hey, boss, uh, we're closing up the George Washington Bridge.' No, they never said that, they're talking about the weather? Right?"
Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump speaks at a rally at the U.S.S. Yorktown on Monday night in Mt. Pleasant, S.C.Sean Rayford | Getty Images

"He knew about it," Trump concluded. "He totally knew about it. He's got a very friendly group of people over there."

The businessman then suggested there is "a less than 1 percent" chance Christie didn't know about the closings ahead of time.

Unless you want to publicly rebuke your messiah...

96 hours...tick tock.

96 hours...tick tock.

Yep, and with every tick and every tock, Hillary loses ground. Let's hope for a lot of tick tocks this weekend.
:lol:

Do you ever get tired of making ridiculous statements like that? Do you think I have all night to copy/ paste poll results from every outlet? It's in the news all over the country. You should try reading it sometime.

Again, "all polls" basically show Hillary winning the popular vote. The electoral advantage she had from the winter of 2015 is still firmly in tact.

Yes, I do think you have all night to post.

I think you are right, we want there to be justice, and their ain't and won't be.

That was not really what I was saying.

As in, you want her to go to jail, so therefore you believe that she will go to jail. There have been quite a few Trump supporters that have openly declared that she is going to jail. Not just hoping that she will go to jail, but they honestly believe she will go to jail.

Same with Trump chances of winning this election. They want him to win, so therefore they believe he will win. Anyone that objectively looks at the electoral college and our countries demographics, knows that is wishful thinking.

I think what I posted follows your train of thought. I doubt she will ever see jail but I thought the same for other rich folks that went to jail.

I still say we see the corruption the usurping of justice and we just would like to see an establishment insider who clearly has violated law be brought to justice. It won't happen but that certainly doesn't mean it should not happen.

It won't happen. Even if it could, DumBama could have her pardoned in no time at all.
Pardons are given AFTER conviction. Trial wont happen before Obama leaves office.. She will rot in jail.

96 hours...tick tock.

96 hours...tick tock.

:lol:

Again, "all polls" basically show Hillary winning the popular vote. The electoral advantage she had from the winter of 2015 is still firmly in tact.

Yes, I do think you have all night to post.
Yo must be a MSDNC watcher.. they believe the same baseless tripe

I am sticking with the notion that the fix is clearly in for hillary. If and when hillary wins it, that is it. Nothing will come of it. Nothing.

I know I am too cynical about it. Look, if she has NOT been indicted and in prison for ALL of the things she has been ALLOWED to get away with, how can we think this will happen?

Trust me, hoping she goes to prison and Trump wins. I hope he appoints a special prosecutor to bust the whole lot of them.

Really cannot see it happening.

I voted no your crazy. Hillary will get Huma and her other underlings to lay down in front of the bus and Hillary will go back to doing speeches for a shit ton of money.

Forum List

Back