Do Unto Traitors As You Would Have Them Do Unto You

the point, for the mentally challenged.... is that the white supremacist claim that that immigrants didn't build this country and that only white Christian supremacists did is BS.
To jillian: You are mixing oranges and apples to justify a ridiculous political agenda.

Perhaps you can tell us who built the structures in the pictures in this link? ——— Frank Lloyd Wright or the workmen he hired:

Pics of Frank Looyd Wright buildings - AOL Image Search Results
The 13th amendment didn't free the slaves, it simply made all of us subjects to the acts, statutes and codes of this corporate "gubermint' that you bow down to and kiss the ass of.
To Dale Smith: I will wager that jillian and her ilk do not care for the missing 13th Amendment:

Missing 13th Amendment; 16th never ratified!

Incidentally, there was yet another XIII Amendment that allowed slavery. The Civil War began and that one was forgotten:

The Original Thirteenth Amendment

Long Overdo

I really get a shot in the arm when I come across people like you that are actually awake and aware of this country's real history. I look forward to learning more from you....good on ya.

watch the video, read the words and let it sink in if you really seek truth...lots of it mixed in with some humor and this was made in 1992 and it is coming to fruition today unless we wake up en masse.

Forum List

Back