Do Trump's Own Words Prove He's A FALSE Christian?

Is Trump a False Christian?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Here's Trump on the cover of the Christian Bible!

2ro5ik1.jpg

Here is one of the worshipers in Trump's temple, filling the collection plate with her Social Security money.

11jrjfp.jpg

But a poor widow came and put in two very small copper coins, worth only a few cents. Trump called His disciples to Him and said, “Truly I tell you, this poor widow has put more than all the others into the treasury."

"Why do I have to repent or ask for forgiveness, if I am not making mistakes?"―Donald Trump apparently believes that he is perfect. Only God is perfect. Trump must think he's God!

“I fully think apologizing is a great thing. But you have to be WRONG ... I will absolutely apologize sometime in the hopefully distant future IF I’m ever wrong.”―Donald Trump is sinless, really?

“The beauty of me is that I’m very rich.”―Donald Trump, who apparently never read Jesus's parable about the rich man, the camel, and the eye of the needle

“The point is, you can never be too greedy.”―Donald Trump is so much wiser than God!

“You know, it really doesn’t matter what the media write as long as you’ve got a young, and beautiful, piece of ass.” ―Donald Trump constantly devalues women to their breasts and buttocks.

“I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn’t lose voters.”―Donald Trump is supremely confident that Christians will vote for him, no matter what he does!

"When you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything ... Grab them by the pussy."―Donald Trump is winning the votes of FALSE Christians, with comments like these.

“My fingers are long and beautiful, as, it has been well documented, are various other parts of my body.”―Donald Trump magnifies his penis, in public!

"When people wrong you, go after those people, because it is a good feeling and because other people will see you doing it. I always get even."―Donald Trump is the antithesis of Jesus Christ

“When I go to church and when I drink my little wine and have my little cracker, I guess that is a form of forgiveness.”―Donald Trump belittles Holy Communion and the Body and Blood of Christ

"Two Corinthians, 3:17, that's the whole ballgame. 'Where the Spirit of the Lord is, right? Where the spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.'"―Donald Trump, pretends to have read the Bible, but can't pronounce the names of books of the Bible correctly, and certainly doesn't get the "whole ballgame"

Judge not lest thee be judged. I don't know if you're a hypocritical Christian or not, but you're certainly a hypocritical liberal ...

Trump has to figure out his faith for himself. The one thing I'm sure of though is your judging him means dick to him

Indeed, all who desire to live a godly life in Christ Jesus will be persecuted, while evil people and impostors will go on from bad to worse, deceiving and being deceived.

Judge not lest thee be judged.
Unless you are an adulterious county clerk who has been married four times, then you can judge homos all you like and be a big hero to pseudocons.

"Why do I have to repent or ask for forgiveness, if I am not making mistakes?"―Donald Trump apparently believes that he is perfect. Only God is perfect. Trump must think he's God!

“I fully think apologizing is a great thing. But you have to be WRONG ... I will absolutely apologize sometime in the hopefully distant future IF I’m ever wrong.”―Donald Trump is sinless, really?

“The beauty of me is that I’m very rich.”―Donald Trump, who apparently never read Jesus's parable about the rich man, the camel, and the eye of the needle

“The point is, you can never be too greedy.”―Donald Trump is so much wiser than God!

“You know, it really doesn’t matter what the media write as long as you’ve got a young, and beautiful, piece of ass.” ―Donald Trump constantly devalues women to their breasts and buttocks.

“I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn’t lose voters.”―Donald Trump is supremely confident that Christians will vote for him, no matter what he does!

"When you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything ... Grab them by the pussy."―Donald Trump is winning the votes of FALSE Christians, with comments like these.

“My fingers are long and beautiful, as, it has been well documented, are various other parts of my body.”―Donald Trump magnifies his penis, in public!

"When people wrong you, go after those people, because it is a good feeling and because other people will see you doing it. I always get even."―Donald Trump is the antithesis of Jesus Christ

“When I go to church and when I drink my little wine and have my little cracker, I guess that is a form of forgiveness.”―Donald Trump belittles Holy Communion and the Body and Blood of Christ

"Two Corinthians, 3:17, that's the whole ballgame. 'Where the Spirit of the Lord is, right? Where the spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.'"―Donald Trump, pretends to have read the Bible, but can't pronounce the names of books of the Bible correctly, and certainly doesn't get the "whole ballgame"
It appears to me his testimony of Jesus Christ is intellectual and not spiritual. Same as Obama's.

Trump was not even talking about God.

Does God call you when someone needs to be judged to ask your advice?

It appears to me his testimony of Jesus Christ is intellectual and not spiritual. Same as Obama's.

Trump sure has you peeing your pants.

Trump likes little kids who still pee their pants.
Search Results
Lawsuit Charges Donald Trump with Raping a 13-Year-Old Girl ...

Chris Matthews?

Does God call you when someone needs to be judged to ask your advice?
23u8ndv.jpg

No, he calls ME!!!

atx73s.jpg

When Obama was president, questioning his Christianity was a big no-no, remember? #hypocrites
No, when Obama was President, questioning that he was a Muslim was a big no-no. How quickly you forget.

Why do Christian hating snowflakes give a shit one way or the other?

If he is LESS of a good Christian, then he is by definition more like a snowflake. The looney left should LIKE that.

These snowflake fucktards even cry about shit that leans their way.

The way rubes are worshipping Trump right now is the same way they worshipped Bush.

And when the time comes, they will disown him just like they now disown Bush.

"I never liked the guy!"

If he is LESS of a good Christian, then he is by definition more like a snowflake. The looney left should LIKE that.

In your own little way, you just admitted Trump is an imposter.

Cool.

When Obama was president, questioning his Christianity was a big no-no, remember? #hypocrites

And that wasn't judging him as a Christian, it was questioning whether he was a Muslim like his father or a Christian like neither of his parents. This is just judging Trump, something liberals constantly claim to oppose. So it's not just #hypocrites. it's #hypocrites#hypocrites

Cool.

In your own little way, you admitted you don't know what the word "IF" means.

Cool.

Cool.

In your own little way, you admitted you don't know what the word "IF" means.

Cool.
It was the best you could do. You can't go all the way and admit to yourself he is an imposter in the biblical sense.

Indeed, all who desire to live a godly life in Christ Jesus will be persecuted, while evil people and impostors will go on from bad to worse, deceiving and being deceived.

In the grand scheme of things does it really matter? On November 8th 2016 the people voted to choose who they wanted to be President of the country not Pastor of the country.

In the grand scheme of things does it really matter? On November 8th 2016 the people voted to choose who they wanted to be President of the country not Pastor of the country.
The voted for an imaginary being. They wrote their own beliefs on the huckster.

And most of them were voting against Clinton, not for the imposter.

Deep down inside, people know Trump is a total fake. A bullshitter.

They voted for a completely inexperienced person because they just wanted CHANGE. And now they have HOPE.

Gosh, where have I heard that before?

The voted for an imaginary being. They wrote their own beliefs on the huckster.

And most of them were voting against Clinton, not for the imposter.
No they didn't but believe whatever gets you through the day you're endless Trump rants have become stale and boring.

Forum List

Back