Do Snowflakes Realize Even If Trump Is Miraculously Impeached Based On No Evidence...

They will get Trump gone - a very good start. He is a serious threat to the Republic.
List the ways in which he poses a threat!
He's an irrational immoral criminal with no political experience and no respect for those smarter and more experienced than he is. He's a wannabe king, not a President. It would be easier to list the ways in which he isn't a threat (and I can't think of a one at the moment).

His understanding of governance is limited to the Executive Order, which is why he's been able to accomplish nothing but that.

rather than trying to usurp the Will of the People.

I'm sure you meant the "will of the electoral college".......if you meant the "will of the people", then the will of 3 MILLION voters was not adhered to........

. so theycould run the worst candidate in US history
You mean to tell me Donald Trump lost the Popular Vote by nearly 3 million Americans when he was running against "the worst candidate in US history"

Lets Face it Trump Rubes ...Donald Trump is a greasy Orange Turd of Shit ...Carry on Suckers

rather than trying to usurp the Will of the People.

I'm sure you meant the "will of the electoral college".......if you meant the "will of the people", then the will of 3 MILLION voters was not adhered to........
Trump is President Elect of the Electoral College....nearly 11 million more Americans voted AGAINST Trump than voted for him....Clinton received nearly 3 million more votes that the Orange Turd and other candidates received nearly 8 million votes

They will get Trump gone - a very good start. He is a serious threat to the Republic.
List the ways in which he poses a threat!
He's an irrational immoral criminal with no political experience and no respect for those smarter and more experienced than he is. He's a wannabe king, not a President. It would be easier to list the ways in which he isn't a threat (and I can't think of a one at the moment).

His understanding of governance is limited to the Executive Order, which is why he's been able to accomplish nothing but that.
Those are demotard talking points! Now back them up with fact! Or, risk sounding like crazy Maxine.

Trump isn't going to be impeached and even if he were we get Pence.

Time to move on from this stupid shit

I agree with both sentiments. Can you imagine how quickly the Snowflakes would melt if Pence was in office? He is far more of a hard right politician than Trump. They would be wishing they had just accepted the election results rather than trying to usurp the Will of the People.

I like Pence, more than I like Trump.

Win win for me either way

And this is why there is a good chance Trump will get impeached.

Conservatives like the alternative and while Liberals may not like Pense's politics they sure as hell think he is a more respectable and presidential.

Congressional Democrats will probably try make sure though that Trump is not impeached before 2018 elections.

...which won't happen...

- They still lost the election

- They still cheated/ rigged debates and Primariesso a criminal would win the DNC nomination, so theycould run the worst candidate in US history

- They are still subversive, seditious, treasonous, law-breaking butt hurt losers who had to go this route because they could not win elections (1,000+ lost and w consecutive historic elections) / THE election

- And they still won't get the WH?!

I do not want Pence, he is a bat crazy extreme... but I would love to just be able to say We Told You So...

Unless if Trump did illegal shit of coarse.

...which won't happen...

- They still cheated/ rigged debates and Primariesso a criminal would win the DNC nomination, so theycould run the worst candidate in US history

- They are still subversive, seditious, treasonous, law-breaking butt hurt losers who had to go this route because they could not win elections (1,000+ lost and w consecutive historic elections) / THE election

I do not want Pence, he is a bat crazy extreme... but I would love to just be able to say We Told You So...

Funny...the snowflakes who rigged elections and debates and ran the worst candidate in US history wanting to tell someone else 'I told you so'...

Beuhahahaha...

For JoeB131: Impeachment requires, you know, a CRIME. You fucking moron.

You mean getting a blow job in the white house and lying about it?
No, attempting to deprive a US citizen of her right to a fair trial after sexually harassing her, being found guilty of Contempt of Court for trying to deceive the court and hode the truth, for being stripped of his license to practice law because of his immoral unethical acts in court...

...which won't happen...

Funny...the snowflakes who rigged elections and debates and ran the worst candidate in US history wanting to tell someone else 'I told you so'...

Beuhahahaha...

And how do you know that I supported Clinton? :dunno:

Anywhoooo~ This all would have never gotten as far as it has if Trump didn't treat people like he is so much smarter than them, like he ran his crooked hotel.

He is the one who has caused division and hate in America with his stupid tweets of his love affair with Puttin and 2 scoops of ice cream

Someone is clearly not worried about impeachment :rolleyes:

Yep, will never happen, but needs to make a thread about it.

How can you impeach a President who has comitted no crimes and is not under criminal investigation and never has been?
Comey testified to that in writing.

You people deserve everything that is coming your way.

Humiliation after humilIation and America increasingly finding you Repulsive.

Thanks for waking them up. I already knew you had reservations for Hell. Now the rest of the world is realizing it too.

Keep sniffing The Russian Glue and pumping that Putin Poison in your veins "JUNKIES" while the world passes you by like a beggar on the streets.

Maybe some dog will come by and lick your wounds and sooth your suffering, and that'd be a good day for you.

You are becoming lepers and I have to say that it couldn't happen to a nastier group of lying son of a bitches.

Someone is clearly not worried about impeachment :rolleyes:

Yep, will never happen, but needs to make a thread about it.

What's to worry about.

If the left is stupid enough to push this agenda, the guy in the on-deck circle is going to organize the right and steam-roll you stupid morons.

Me...I like that he's got it all screwed up. Best thing that could happen.

They do nothing.

Trump isn't going to be impeached and even if he were we get Pence.

Time to move on from this stupid shit

I agree with both sentiments. Can you imagine how quickly the Snowflakes would melt if Pence was in office? He is far more of a hard right politician than Trump. They would be wishing they had just accepted the election results rather than trying to usurp the Will of the People.

I like Pence, more than I like Trump.

Win win for me either way

And this is why there is a good chance Trump will get impeached.

Conservatives like the alternative and while Liberals may not like Pense's politics they sure as hell think he is a more respectable and presidential.

Congressional Democrats will probably try make sure though that Trump is not impeached before 2018 elections.
They'll make plenty of noise, that's a given, but with similar results they've been having. Dems still haven't figured out that hate doesn't sell well.

...which won't happen...

I'm not sure I get the point?....

trump troll naked.jpg

Unless you're trying to kill my buzz

Anywhoooo~ This all would have never gotten as far as it has if Trump didn't treat people like he is so much smarter than them, like he ran his crooked hotel.
Thank you for admitting that the on-going snowflake Witch Hunt has nothing to do with any actual crime but is based on butt-hurt feelings, how snowflakes are offended by how Trump makes them FEEL, how they hate his arrogance.

Bunch of pussies fueled by emotion - envy, hatred, inferiority complexes, and the desire to 'take him down a notch'.

Thank you for admitting that the on-going snowflake Witch Hunt has nothing to do with any actual crime but is based on butt-hurt feelings, how snowflakes are offended by how Trump makes them FEEL, how they hate his arrogance.

Bunch of pussies fueled by emotion - envy, hatred, inferiority complexes, and the desire to 'take him down a notch'.

Easy, Easy, Easy ~ I never said what Trump did was legal or not... I commented on how I personally feel.

Although each day ( especially after hearing Trump funneled money from the St. Judes Cancer children's hospital makes me see just what a scum bag he truly is..

Forum List

Back