Do Republicans here understand that threatening the life of a whistleblower is a felony offense?

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
Trump said White House official who gave whistleblower info is 'close to a spy'

It doesn’t matter how subtle you think you are or how clever or how funny, threatening the life of a whistleblower is a felony because it’s witness tampering and witness tampering is cause for impeachment.

Do Republicans here understand that?

EFa3IDSWkAM7qXK

They were just playing the audio on TV.

It doesn’t matter how subtle you think you are or how clever or how funny, threatening the life of a whistleblower is a felony because it’s witness tampering and witness tampering is cause for impeachment.

EFa3IDSWkAM7qXK

EFa3IDSWkAM7qXK

Not a Republican, but every time Trump tries to be funny, he loses political capital. No serious minded person would believe this is a real threat.

EFa3IDSWkAM7qXK

Looks like whoever broadcasted this "BREAKING NEWS" is talking about "EXECUTION",

I don't see where Trump said that. Fake news ?

Even if Trump had mentioned the word execution, that would have been within a legal context, wherin execution is done legally, pertaining to crimes that correlate with it. A far cry from " threatening the life of a whistleblower" or a "felony offense"

Liberals are getting goofier with each passing day.

Last edited:
  • Banned
Just a little over a year to the election.
A year of corruption and threats and lies.
By time Trump finishes with the Republican Party, all they’ll have left are the Nazis and the KKK and the Aryan nation and the alt white.

Yes. Most Republicans understand just how hysterically stupid and obtuse leftists are, and, oh, look, we have yet another example, namely, deanrd.

Yes. Most Republicans understand just how hysterically stupid and obtuse leftists are, and, oh, look, we have yet another example, namely, deanrd.
I’m flattered.

When all you have left is failure then you indulge in personal attacks.

I’m flattered.

All you are is a failure.

I’m flattered.

All you are is a failure.
The truth is I’m almost embarrassed. It turns out everything I said about Donald Trump was absolutely true.

Whether it was the criminal organization known as the Trump foundation or the scam organization known as trump university or him threatening American intelligence agency employees.

Turns out Trump is a liar and a criminal and a crook. And he’s a racist and totally represents the ideals and values of the Republican Party.

I don’t consider it attacking him, knowing who he is and what he’s done, I look at it as exposing him.

Actually, you made the case with your hysterically insane OP. I just agreed that you. Yes. Most Republicans are aware that leftists exist and actually believe your insanity. See how that works? :auiqs.jpg:It's not my fault that you have no self-awareness.

So which is worse? A blowjob or a threat to national security. Because Republicans feel that the blowjob is worse.

Surprising they haven’t threatened you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I’ve been threatened here on the USMB. I’ve even had people tell me things like “I hope someone you love dies“. When I’ve had threats made against me I usually post them in my signature line and who they came from for a period of time.

EFa3IDSWkAM7qXK

Well if schiff planted you there as a spy.. you are a spy
Adam Schiff never had that power and never has......Why would you think he would do something........Wait a second do.......you think he’s like a magician and has like magic powers and stuff?

EFa3IDSWkAM7qXK

Well if schiff planted you there as a spy.. you are a spy
Adam Schiff never had that power and never has......Why would you think he would do something........Wait a second do.......you think he’s like a magician and has like magic powers and stuff?
He oversees intel.. he did it with the help of Brenner and a hold over.. it will be exposed

Read trumps last tweet about schiff and the whistle blower.. says A lot

Forum List

Back