DO or MD

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
Conley was born in 1980 in Doylestown, Pennsylvania.[5] He graduated from Central Bucks High School East in 1998,[6][7] and received his bachelor's degree from the University of Notre Dame in 2002.[8]

Conley received his Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine degree from the Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine in 2006.[9] He is a 2013 graduate of the Emergency Medicine Residency Program of Naval Medical Center Portsmouth in Portsmouth, Virginia. He received the Honor Graduate Award, Nurses' Choice Award for Outstanding Senior Resident Award, and the Resident Research Award.[10]
--------------------------------------------
it doesn't mean he works in orthopedics, he is an ER physician

A doctor of osteopathic medicine (DO) is a licensed physician who aims to improve people’s overall health and wellness by treating the whole person, not just a condition or disease they may have.
-------------------------------------
For those who don't know.

DOs typically have much lower stats to get into med school than MDs. I understand that there isn’t a big difference in med school training - just the level of accomplishments of the students who get in and typically after they graduate too. My neighbor was a DO radiologist. Seemed like an easy job but she made good money since she was married to an MD surgeon.

DOs are a hybrid between MDs & chiropractors. i had a DO b4 she left the practice i go to, & i liked her best outa several MDs i've had over the years.

aims to improve people’s overall health and wellness by treating the whole person, not just a condition or disease they may have.

That is correct. A D.O. has the same school (and more) that an MD has...and both are recognized by the AMA as "doctors" (unlike chiropractors).

The difference is in philosophy...an MD treats the symptoms...A D.O. looks deeper into why the symptoms exist in the first place.

If I had my choice at any given time I would choose a D.O.

We have to write it this way or the stupid apple software will tweak: No, o.s.t.e.o in the most scientific sense, for Conley’s approach to Trump’s meds, because of REGN tech in general. When the readers catch up, they will realize that REGN-2477 links to Ruth Ginsburg’s cancer as well. That would be the target ACVR1b Gene. REGN-CoV2 uses the same approach to antagonize C19 as REGN-2477 does to antagonize cancer-causing mutations.

Forum List

Back