Do not vote for Hillary Clinton.

Ray9

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2016
These are strange times we live in. Stranger still is the disquieting fact that the strangeness is apparently not recognized by about half the population. Baby Boomers who were forced to read dystopian novels by George Orwell and Aldous Huxley in school now know why. Beginning in about 1964 a great change in the way the United States is governed was set into motion. The War on Poverty and the Great society were railroaded into the American mainstream by academics and politicians to create a large underclass dependent on government for the calculated purpose of expanding government by abridging the free destinies of average citizens.

In the fifty plus years since these poison seeds were planted, government has exploded to the point where factions of the population are so deeply embedded in and dependent on the process that they take to the streets burning and looting cities to resist any change in that process even if it’s for their own benefit. Quasi fascist mass movements like “Black Lives Matter” pose a divisive and discordant threat to the survival or our society but the people throwing the bricks and bottles can’t be blamed. The blame lies with a government that fosters racial antipathy and uses it as a strategy for its continued growth.

In addition our cities are under attack by interlopers from uncivilized, medieval, Middle Eastern states separated from our shores by vast oceans and immense geography. Our academically-inspired big government has solved this problem by dislocating national sovereignty under the banner of refugee resettlement and by implanting the hatred directly into the midst of our communities where improvised bombs detonate with a frequency that resembles Northern Ireland a few decades ago. Revolutionaries who mentored Barrack Obama like Bill Ayers and Bernadine Dohrn must be in seventh heaven right now even though they are likely too old and too weak to properly throw a Molotov cocktail. Very few people appear to connect the dots because they have been so thoroughly brainwashed by propaganda bolstered by political correctness and disguised as education.

This coming election is not just about Republicans and Democrats; it’s about the very soul of our nation and the futures of our children and grandchildren. It should be clear by now that the educational system in the United States long ago ceased to be a center for critical thinking and in fact has been functioning as a propaganda mechanism for the government that lavishly supports it. Public sector unions, Cadillac pension and medical plans and job security that make tenured recipients the closest thing in nature to immovable objects are powerful incentives for educators to abandon the free exchange of ideas and jump on the book-burning bandwagon of political correctness.

Average citizens who have been dispossessed of company-paid pension and medical plans and a dignified secure living due to the corruption of government schemes like NAFTA should view this coming election as a wake-up call to take back their country from those who have kept all the best benefits for themselves at the expense of those who work the hardest. The central planning of the last five decades has not worked for our government just like it did not work for the Soviets. We should have learned by now that outcome-based social engineering does not work and the end never justifies the means. But the politicians and educators who have gathered all the golden eggs will not relinquish their treasure willingly. They’re in the process now of destroying our healthcare system and cognitively attenuating the population with targeted programs like Common Core.

The troubles in our society are not black people or poor people; they are bad people-bad people in government and bad people in education. Democrats in politics and education are afflicted with an almost Pavlovian fetish for European social democracies. We are not France or Norway. America has always been exceptional in the world due to a thriving and vibrant middle class-a middle class that is disappearing under the iron hand of globalist central planning. If you care about your freedom, if you care about you future, if you care about your children do not vote for Hillary Clinton.

These are strange times we live in. Stranger still is the disquieting fact that the strangeness is apparently not recognized by about half the population. Baby Boomers who were forced to read dystopian novels by George Orwell and Aldous Huxley in school now know why. Beginning in about 1964 a great change in the way the United States is governed was set into motion. The War on Poverty and the Great society were railroaded into the American mainstream by academics and politicians to create a large underclass dependent on government for the calculated purpose of expanding government by abridging the free destinies of average citizens.

In the fifty plus years since these poison seeds were planted, government has exploded to the point where factions of the population are so deeply embedded in and dependent on the process that they take to the streets burning and looting cities to resist any change in that process even if it’s for their own benefit. Quasi fascist mass movements like “Black Lives Matter” pose a divisive and discordant threat to the survival or our society but the people throwing the bricks and bottles can’t be blamed. The blame lies with a government that fosters racial antipathy and uses it as a strategy for its continued growth.

In addition our cities are under attack by interlopers from uncivilized, medieval, Middle Eastern states separated from our shores by vast oceans and immense geography. Our academically-inspired big government has solved this problem by dislocating national sovereignty under the banner of refugee resettlement and by implanting the hatred directly into the midst of our communities where improvised bombs detonate with a frequency that resembles Northern Ireland a few decades ago. Revolutionaries who mentored Barrack Obama like Bill Ayers and Bernadine Dohrn must be in seventh heaven right now even though they are likely too old and too weak to properly throw a Molotov cocktail. Very few people appear to connect the dots because they have been so thoroughly brainwashed by propaganda bolstered by political correctness and disguised as education.

This coming election is not just about Republicans and Democrats; it’s about the very soul of our nation and the futures of our children and grandchildren. It should be clear by now that the educational system in the United States long ago ceased to be a center for critical thinking and in fact has been functioning as a propaganda mechanism for the government that lavishly supports it. Public sector unions, Cadillac pension and medical plans and job security that make tenured recipients the closest thing in nature to immovable objects are powerful incentives for educators to abandon the free exchange of ideas and jump on the book-burning bandwagon of political correctness.

Average citizens who have been dispossessed of company-paid pension and medical plans and a dignified secure living due to the corruption of government schemes like NAFTA should view this coming election as a wake-up call to take back their country from those who have kept all the best benefits for themselves at the expense of those who work the hardest. The central planning of the last five decades has not worked for our government just like it did not work for the Soviets. We should have learned by now that outcome-based social engineering does not work and the end never justifies the means. But the politicians and educators who have gathered all the golden eggs will not relinquish their treasure willingly. They’re in the process now of destroying our healthcare system and cognitively attenuating the population with targeted programs like Common Core.

The troubles in our society are not black people or poor people; they are bad people-bad people in government and bad people in education. Democrats in politics and education are afflicted with an almost Pavlovian fetish for European social democracies. We are not France or Norway. America has always been exceptional in the world due to a thriving and vibrant middle class-a middle class that is disappearing under the iron hand of globalist central planning. If you care about your freedom, if you care about you future, if you care about your children do not vote for Hillary Clinton.
Great until the last paragraph wear you inexplicably disparaged France and Norway.

Unfortunately, Hillary is only the tip of the huge iceberg of corrupted elites, ruling the country. And they are scrambling to push another puppet of theirs into the WH.

But can anybody actually take care of the whole iceberg and survive? This is the heck of a question...

Great until the last paragraph wear you inexplicably disparaged France and Norway.
I've given the OP the benefit of the doubt, but you are right, of course. I assume he means that while our Social Democracy is best for us .... it isn't for you. On the other hand you only need to take a look at the International Democracy Index to see that the OP has gone out on a limb - and it broke.
Pages 3 and 4:
http://pages.eiu.com/rs/eiu2/images/Democracy-Index-2012.pdf

I've given the OP the benefit of the doubt, but you are right, of course. I assume he means that while our Social Democracy is best for us .... it isn't for you. On the other hand you only need to take a look at the International Democracy Index to see that the OP has gone out on a limb - and it broke.
Pages 3 and 4:
American brainwashing. It's like when you get bible bashed. It's all awesome till they get to the end and say, " and this proves the existence of God" without it having any context with the preamble whatsoever :D

While I agree with much of what you've written here in terms of where the masses, we unsubstantial people find ourselves, you have much more of a partisan specific leftist versus rightist world view of how we got here and how we get out of here than do I. And I believe you are correct in your time frame, this has been under way for a bit over half a century. I do not however believe either of these disgusting choices once elected will result in any societal inflection point. I also no longer accept blaming politicians; way to easy, and we the public were right there with them, voting and believing, complaining but doing nothing differently, then, voting, believing, complaining and blaming others again. I also do not believe either party got us here or will deliver us. This entire rerigging of society was completely bipartisan all the way along. It is inevitably what any power structure will do, …. whatever the masses allow. So long as all the public is prepared to do is post, moan and complain, hurl partisan epithets at each other, blame the “other” side, vote, and return to the couch to await deliverance, here we shall remain; until we actually begin to change what we do. The power structure is quite content with where things are. “Both” sides. While I applaud your assertion that “the troubles in our society are not black people or poor people”, I don’t feel another scape goat group is correct either as it once again feeds into the divide and conquer paradigm that plays directly into the hands of the power structure. And it allows the public to avoid responsibility.

Pages 3 and 4:
American brainwashing. It's like when you get bible bashed. It's all awesome till they get to the end and say, " and this proves the existence of God" without it having any context with the preamble whatsoever :D

Brain washing has no preferred direction love, check yourself.

...... I also no longer accept blaming politicians; way to easy, and we the public were right there with them, voting and believing .....
Well! Shall we discuss the power of 'the vote'? And 'believing'? ..... hmmm.

... complaining but doing nothing differently, then, voting, believing, complaining and blaming others again.
What exactly do you mean by 'differently'? Can you make a suggestion? I don't mean that you should recommend - but merely suggest. What are the possibilities?

I also do not believe either party got us here ........ I don’t feel another scape goat group is correct either as it once again feeds into the divide and conquer paradigm that plays directly into the hands of the power structure. And it allows the public to avoid responsibility.
I think now that you are entering a cul-de-sac and I'd like to see how you plan getting out of it.

...... I also no longer accept blaming politicians; way to easy, and we the public were right there with them, voting and believing .....
Well! Shall we discuss the power of 'the vote'? And 'believing'? ..... hmmm.

... complaining but doing nothing differently, then, voting, believing, complaining and blaming others again.
What exactly do you mean by 'differently'? Can you make a suggestion? I don't mean that you should recommend - but merely suggest. What are the possibilities?

I also do not believe either party got us here ........ I don’t feel another scape goat group is correct either as it once again feeds into the divide and conquer paradigm that plays directly into the hands of the power structure. And it allows the public to avoid responsibility.
I think now that you are entering a cul-de-sac and I'd like to see how you plan getting out of it.

Tell ya what, you just keep on doing what you're doing and see how it works out for ya.

Tell ya what, you just keep on doing what you're doing and see how it works out for ya.
Oh my god. You are one piece of work. We should accept your theory without the slightest bit of support, eh? I say the world is round, what say you? No, before you even reply let me respond, "You just keep believing the earth is flat and see how it works out for ya."

Is this your first time taking part in a discussion?

Oh my god. You are one piece of work. We should accept your theory without the slightest bit of support, eh? I say the world is round, what say you? No, before you even reply let me respond, "You just keep believing the earth is flat and see how it works out for ya."

Is this your first time taking part in a discussion?

I don't really care if you accept it or not, that's up to you, have a great weekend.

These are strange times we live in. Stranger still is the disquieting fact that the strangeness is apparently not recognized by about half the population. Baby Boomers who were forced to read dystopian novels by George Orwell and Aldous Huxley in school now know why. Beginning in about 1964 a great change in the way the United States is governed was set into motion..

The 1964 Civil Rights Act- yes that was a great change in how we were governed.

I find it no surprise that is the year that Trump voters find everything good to have ended.

These are strange times we live in. Stranger still is the disquieting fact that the strangeness is apparently not recognized by about half the population. Baby Boomers who were forced to read dystopian novels by George Orwell and Aldous Huxley in school now know why. Beginning in about 1964 a great change in the way the United States is governed was set into motion..

I find it no surprise that is the year that Trump voters find everything good to have ended.
Who said that? Oh that's right, you just dug it out of your nasty ass.

Who said that? Oh that's right, you just dug it out of your nasty ass.

Great rebuttal, I've been won over to your point of view.

Forum List

Back