Do not kill me

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
1920x1152_0xac120003_17253449761608225517.jpg

I gave milk to your children. I gave milk to your ancestors. Why are you killing us?

1920x1152_0xac120003_17253449761608225517.jpg

I gave milk to your children. I gave milk to your ancestors. Why are you killing us?

Because you taste so damn good ground up and in patties between buns with mayo, ketchup, a few pickle slices, a tomato, some lettuce and a slice of AMERICAN cheese, white of course. Had your species developed the same technologies as our ancestors, you'd likely be eating us between buns instead. In the game of food chains, you pay your money, and you take your chances.

• Banned
mmm ... It probably has more to do with cow farts, liberals and global warming... :popcorn:
The cow was the mother of the Aryans. There was no more right people than the Aryans. These are warriors who killed democratic villains for killing their mothers.

In itself, the concept of right comes from the Aryan culture. This is their Rta - The Right Way.

Don't you dare bring leftist faggots in here. Leftist faggots are cow killers.

Cows are some of the stupidest animals that ever walked the earth.

You don't want cows killed? Buy them all. The farmer raises them to make a profit. If you can't buy them from him, then get out of the way. I'll buy my share on one and enjoy every bite.

Oh, and cows do not GIVE milk. Their young are taken away and then their milk is taken from them by force. If they are docile when milked it is because they have been trained to be that way, not because it is natural.

night_son

Perhaps you are possessed by the spirit of the Black Sun.

220px-Black_Sun.svg.png

All villains love the darkness and the black sun.
The forest villains kill the cows and run away from the righteous avengers into the forest swamps.

My guess is he's having burger withdrawal since McDonald's and Burger King are closing down in Russia. Or being taken over to be centrally planned and run.
Do you think after Roosevelt there was a free market in the USA? Hillary makes you hopeless optimists. Biden thinks about America's security by selling America to the communists. Keep up the good work lol

Forum List

Back