Do Masks Work?

And you won't consider any other explanation based on your what, total knowledge of everything? Won't even consider any other theory? Now that is moronic but goes with your personality. Only YOU can be correct and everything you say is false is written in stone. Really stupid.
following people around and collecting information isn't a study. So, he doesn't even know what a study actually is.

real world is not a study.

No, that's actually not true. Read my links.

see, you don't even understand that.

You really don't think people study real world data?

A study is based on controlled participants.

Not necessarily. Studying data often times happens in the real world because you can't duplicate events that take place in a lab. Like a pandemic for example.

come back when you learn about studies and how they are used. And read the print on the boxes and that's all you need to know. Spit isn't a virus, so why is it important for you to catch it in a mask?

^Moron.

No, that's actually not true. Read my links.

You really don't think people study real world data?

Not necessarily. Studying data often times happens in the real world because you can't duplicate events that take place in a lab. Like a pandemic for example.

^Moron.
sure, they call it climate studies. I still laugh. it's not controlled, it's just data. Doesn't mean anything other than data. can't make any conclusions off of it. You won't listen to me. so, the print from the manufacturer means nothing to you. You can't even admit that all a mask is for is to collect spit, it doesn't stop a virus.

sure, they call it climate studies. I still laugh. it's not controlled, it's just data. Doesn't mean anything other than data. can't make any conclusions off of it. You won't listen to me. so, the print from the manufacturer means nothing to you. You can't even admit that all a mask is for is to collect spit, it doesn't stop a virus.

You honestly believe it's impossible to look at data from outside of a lab and well....study it? You really believe this?

You have not at all been able to discredit anything I've posted, you won't even crack open the links because you think you know everything. Moron.

And you won't consider any other explanation based on your what, total knowledge of everything? Won't even consider any other theory? Now that is moronic but goes with your personality. Only YOU can be correct and everything you say is false is written in stone. Really stupid.

What do you want me to consider? Your opinion? Fuck you, bring something to the table.

You honestly believe it's impossible to look at data from outside of a lab and well....study it? You really believe this?

You have not at all been able to discredit anything I've posted, you won't even crack open the links because you think you know everything. Moron.
study it for what?

The manufacturers print on the boxes discredits you. Not me.

You really bought the whole lie hood, line and sinker. Proves just about everything about how gullible (another word for stupid) you are.

Ok smart arse. Tell me why exactly you won't wear one? Give the links from the CDC and others.
Don't go into a hate filled rant of democrats and Fauci. Just the justifiable facts.
See how good you are now dickhead.

In other words, you cannot refute what I have said. Better fo check with your masters to see if they can.

BTW, your reply confirms how ridiculous your thinking is.

My reply indicates no such thing. I never made a comment about it if you read it again dickhead.
You made three outrageous claims with nothing to support one of them yet you suggest its me who has ridiculous thinking ?
I put it to you, I'm the only one doing the thinking in this debate.
You're coming from the usual hate filled brain dead Republican doctrine but it's me that's not thinking??
You4e not the smartest on here.

Why do you purposefully ignore your own source when they are specifically referring to COVID-19?

Really dumb, guy.
Because it is the industry standard for infection control, vs. that which is any CDC 'disease specific' media blurb Happy one.

Know that, anyone in the medical field is required to be trained to this standard, nothing else 'trumps'* and/or 'alters' it

~S~

*pun intended

Forum List

Back