Do Masks Work?

Yeah, I've already provided a link about the mask boxes which you have chosen to ignore. There have also been various studies about how masks work that have been posted across the board as well.

And in response we get threads like this with claims of masks not working and using the link in the OP which doesn't even say that as "proof".

That right wing echo chamber has most likely permanently fucked with your heads where you have trained yourself to follow a very narrow path and any deviation be it new facts or information short circuits your brain and you have to run back to the path. Whether it was Limbaugh or Hannity or Carlson or Trump, you must always please your daddy.
I get it! It is only true if it i in agreement with you and your doubtful claims.

I'm not afraid of idiots who chose not to protect themselves and family.
The vast majority in hospitals are antivaxxers. Ask them if they regret it.
You can die how you like. That's your rigjt but don't ask the publically funded medical system to save you. You showed no patriotism to the country. You ignored the best advice in the world because your politics or religion says different. Well whoppee.

I can't believe you have the stupidity to publically declare your stupidity.
You really bought the whole lie hood, line and sinker. Proves just about everything about how gullible (another word for stupid) you are.

Yeah, I've already provided a link about the mask boxes which you have chosen to ignore. There have also been various studies about how masks work that have been posted across the board as well.

And in response we get threads like this with claims of masks not working and using the link in the OP which doesn't even say that as "proof".

That right wing echo chamber has most likely permanently fucked with your heads where you have trained yourself to follow a very narrow path and any deviation be it new facts or information short circuits your brain and you have to run back to the path. Whether it was Limbaugh or Hannity or Carlson or Trump, you must always please your daddy.
I know you provided a link that is someone's opinion. not scientific study. dude, you can post that fking same line until your head pops off. If it were so, the print on the box wouldn't exist. until then, you're argument is nonsense.

I get it! It is only true if it i in agreement with you and your doubtful claims.
yep, he can't get passed the studies the manufacturers did and posted the print on the boxes. He thinks his commie friends know more than the studies cause, wait for it.......they're commies.

yep, he can't get passed the studies the manufacturers did and posted the print on the boxes. He thinks his commie friends know more than the studies cause, wait for it.......they're commies.
Oh? Can you post those studies the manufactures did?

ask them, they're printing the boxes. I owe you nothing. they owe you cause you're questioning them.
I'm asking you since you seem to be referencing something you've never read. Which is completely unsurprising. This is why you're a moron.

this past flu season had record lows & along with social distancing & increased washing of ones' hands - wearing a MASK was paramount in the reduction of cases.

I think this is an understatement. We went from 30-60,000 flu deaths a year and tens of millions of cases to just 2000 cases. That's a near eradication and it's no coincidence. You see similar results in asian countries during any normal year. However, I don't think normal surgical masks and cloth masks work that well if at all for delta. I think in order to be protective everyone needs to wear n95, kn95 or kf94.

I read the boxes.
So what? The masks aren't intended to walk into a room full of COVID patients. They do however reduce the spread of the virus.

Now, where are those studies you assume the manufactures did? Can you even prove they did any testing at all? I can show studies where masks proved to reduce the spread, what do you have, moron?

Last edited:
So what? The masks aren't intended to walk into a room full of COVID patients. They do however reduce the spread of the virus.
nope, the manufacturer says nope!!! you're still confused I get it. not protect does not mean reduce, it means does not. sorry charlie.

See, your ignorance of what a virus is is your fail. And, you believe that the virus is spit!!!!! hahaahahahhahahahahaha that's how fking ignorant you are.

Last edited:
nope, the manufacturer says nope!!! you're still confused I get it. not protect does not mean reduce, it means does not. sorry charlie

See, your ignorance of what a virus is is your fail. And, you believe that the virus is spit!!!!! hahaahahahhahahahahaha that's how fking ignorant you are.

The virus is spit?

I've now provided multiple links showing that masks reduce the spread of the virus and all you have is a box? For which I also provided a link that puts the text on the box in real context. You ignore it, won't even include the links in your quotes of my posts. That's how pathetic and moronic you are.

The virus is spit?

I've now provided multiple links showing that masks reduce the spread of the virus and all you have is a box? For which I also provided a link that puts the text on the box in real context. You ignore it, won't even include the links in your quotes of my posts. That's how pathetic and moronic you are.
you provided useless information. Those are all bogus shit to push the ploy. See the manufacturers know that the size of virus cannot be stopped by their masks based on science and their manufactured product. Bacteria is not a virus. a virus is a virus. And so far no one is of any scientific position able to change the effects of a natural substance like a virus and cloth material. See, they have microscopes that they used to determine the size of the bacteria on the cloth manufactured. But you believe commies pushing compliance to their ways on society. I left my bare ass in the air and fart, I bet you smell it.

Last edited:
The virus is spit?

you think the virus is spit. That's why you wear a mask to stop spit. Say otherwise

Long story short, the answer is no.

"In sum, of the 14 RCTs that have tested the effectiveness of masks in preventing the transmission of respiratory viruses, three suggest, but do not provide any statistically significant evidence in intention-to-treat analysis, that masks might be useful. The other eleven suggest that masks are either useless—whether compared with no masks or because they appear not to add to good hand hygiene alone—or actually counterproductive. Of the three studies that provided statistically significant evidence in intention-to-treat analysis that was not contradicted within the same study, one found that the combination of surgical masks and hand hygiene was less effective than hand hygiene alone, one found that the combination of surgical masks and hand hygiene was less effective than nothing, and one found that cloth masks were less effective than surgical masks."

Apparently, some studies claim to have shown "some" benefit. The quantity of "some" is unknown. Suffice to say, masks do not stop particles like the size of viruses, you need a suit and mask to an outside air supply to achieve immunity.

Masks are a token gesture.

you provided useless information. Those are all bogus shit to push the ploy. See the manufacturers know that the size of virus cannot be stopped by their masks based on science and their manufactured product. Bacteria is not a virus. a virus is a virus. And so far no one is of any scientific position able to change the effects of a natural substance like a virus and cloth material. See, they have microscopes that they used to determine the size of the bacteria on the cloth manufactured. But you believe commies pushing compliance to their ways on society. I left my bare ass in the air and fart, I bet you smell it.

I've provided studies with real world use and I've provided a link that explains the box warning. You won't look at any of it because of what? A single sentence. Moron.

I've provided studies with real world use and I've provided a link that explains the box warning. You won't look at any of it because of what? A single sentence. Moron.
And you won't consider any other explanation based on your what, total knowledge of everything? Won't even consider any other theory? Now that is moronic but goes with your personality. Only YOU can be correct and everything you say is false is written in stone. Really stupid.

real world is not a study. see, you don't even understand that. A study is based on controlled participants. come back when you learn about studies and how they are used. And read the print on the boxes and that's all you need to know. Spit isn't a virus, so why is it important for you to catch it in a mask?

Forum List

Back